Is promoting your business with a youtube channel a good idea?

Is promoting your business with a youtube channel a good idea?

youtube.com/watch?v=6mkvVFBmSRk

Other urls found in this thread:

jpsmjournal.com/article/S0885-3924(07)00783-X/abstract
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just a heads up, chiropractic is pseudo science bullshit. It's alternative medicine, just like any other quack holistic health, homeopathy crap.

>"Systematic reviews of this research have not found evidence that chiropractic manipulation is effective"
jpsmjournal.com/article/S0885-3924(07)00783-X/abstract

Thanks

he gets to put his hand on jailbait and paid money for it.
imo that works for him.

i know exactly why I have this boner

Cheerleaders, why are they such boner erectors

This seems like the perfect job for pedos.

>Comments are disabled for this video.

it's not a bad idea anymore

Just use the commercials, you don't need a channel i don't think

Wtf she's 13?

I want to cum inside a 13 years old.

>I want to cum inside a 13 years old.
The police are on their way.

I'll cum inside you!

>memes

don't be a skepdick

>i want to cum on prime women
Normal heterosexual behaviour.

The redpill is, to be able to fuck ripe girls you need to look good during high school, otherwise society will think you are depraved.

Basically kill yourself if you are not an High School Chad.

She is 15 you deaf cunt

Cope. She said 13.

Basically this. Saw two girls about 13 walking the bike trail today and had to stop my bike behind them and observe.

Short shorts and mini skirt.

Followed them in what I thought was an inconspicuous manner but definitely ended up spooking them. They ended up running off. To be fair, 13 yr old girls get spooked v. Easily.

Why Even live

>those brown pleather bus seats

Jesus christ the bus seat scientists are still sticking by 1980's tech?

>AMDFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Also, I would cum in my pants and be unable to speak if I was the witch doctor in ops pic

I've already seen his videos of him molesting jailbait

chiropractors are all crooks anyways and then you add the pedo angle...

This.

You still get idiots that swear by it. Go see a physical therapist if your elbow hurts. Not some jackass that never went to medical school.

>Followed them in what I thought was an inconspicuous manner but definitely ended up spooking them
bruh wtf

This is really creepy. Even for Veeky Forums.

I spooked some bitttys today you got a problem with that?

Low t beta males detected

D-did you get any pictures of them ;------------;

Too bad my smartphone saves vids as a format Veeky Forums doesn't accept

I got a couple creep vids

Nigga whut? Are you a serial killer in the making?

>Followed them in what I thought was an inconspicuous manner but definitely ended up spooking them.

>"OMG Becky don't turn around but there's some weird looking fat guy who's just been waddling behind for like 10 minutes is this guy trying to fucking abduct us or something omg lets just run."

Autism.

Accurate desu

L o w t

O

W

T

kek

To a beta low-t cuck'd nu male the mere fact of glancing at a beautiful young girl is "creepy"

Hillary Clinton's testosterone is higher than half the posters itt

So does he.

do you start to feel normal when you meme on everyone who calls you out like that

>in the making

>The spine is irrelevant to your health

Please be bait.

Cya buddy

A lot coping oldcels here that missed on prime pussy and try to delude themselves in making money.

all my education is worthless, i need to study this sorcery

I know you're trolling, but there are people who actually think like that. Chiropractors are non-doctors who didn't go to med school, don't know anything about anatomy or physiology or disease, and don't practice real medicine.

There's a reason you're never going to get referred to a chiropractor by a real doctor; it's because they are expensive, homeopathy bullshit witch doctors.

Yes

This.

There's a reason why Chiropractic is not a division of medicine, it has to be under it's own category.