Hair thread

So I just found out you're supposed to use hair spray on the side of your head to keep it from sticking out.

Do you guys actually spend this long doing your hair every morning?

>hairspray for anything but the most formal occasions
Disgusting desu, if you like your hair to be crunchy and unnatural sure you can use hairspray on the sides to keep them in place. Or you can just let your hair be a little bit imperfect and not ruin it with disgusting chemicals

t. fat haired virgin

Can't people usually see hairspray/gel? I thought it makes hair shiny and unnaturally hard. I don't wanna make it look like im trying

Different kinds of hairspray lad

Wax lets you do stuff with your hair without it looking wet or crunchy. Never use gel or hairspray unless you want to look like a gross Italian

Fuck no, you idiot. And if you really want to foster your insecurities like that every fucking morning, use wax or pomade or something. Don't put glue in your hair.

>not using pomade
fucking P L E B S
I do a slick back with oil based pomade and on the third day of buildup it takes me about 30 seconds to do my hair from the time I get out of the shower to being dressed and ready to put a lick of product in and style.

>30 seconds from the time I get out of shower
you use your pomade with your hair dripping wet?

Just shy of dripping wet. I prefer to use light pomades because I like the shine, and I prefer the feel of it in my hair compared to mediums or heavies. Light pomades will hold just as good as a heavy if you apply it while your hair is still super damp.

I get out of the shower, shake my hair out a bit to get most of the loose water out, then I get dressed for work and head back into the bathroom to do my hair.

Go for clay or wax. You'll get used to styling. I just wear a greek fisherman's hat after showering and my hair stays in the shape I want with minimal product

>Do you guys actually spend this long doing your hair every morning?
yes

looks better on the left one

Thoughts on this hair?
[spoiler]also what's the bump limit on Veeky Forums?[/spoiler]

Thoughts on dyeing your hair? I have long, naturally ashy brown hair and I kinda wanna dye it black. Am I gonna regret it?

God damn it, that makes so much sense. This is literally always why I get my hair cut, because the sides stick out so much and look stupid.

How do you find the right kind of hairspray for you?

Source on the video?

I want hair like that

its from jeremy fragrance /watch?v=h8ZwJteYqvs

needs a cut

What are some bangs haircuts for men that keep some sense of seriousness and not turn you into a complete fuckboy?
I have a naturally colossal forehead and actually never thought about it until some fag pointed it out a while ago.

I use hairspray literally every day. I have no idea how people do their hair so that it actually stays the way they want it without some hardcore fixation.

firm hold hairstyles are played out as fuck senpai

>wanting to look like a lego man

My hairstyle is literally not recognizable unless I fixate it

how dark is your skin? Black hair on pale skin looks out of place IMO. As long as you aren't pasty white then go for it.