Cheap Hoodies

What do y'all think? Should I buy?

yeah of course. post a fit pic when it arrives, would love to see how you rock it! haha awesome

Someone post the collage

Yea definitely its either or, can’t go wrong with either. Make sure to post it in the waywt threads. I’m sure other anons would like the same hoodies :)

Can't tell if it's sarcastic or not it's just a few bucks ):

what collage

if you want a serious response, dont buy it. i'm assuming you like how it seems to drape the mannequin and make a nice chiseled looking silhouette, but it won't look like that on you even if you are jacked because these chink sites manipulate the clothes using pins for the photos and will send you entirely different clothes than the ones features in those photos to you anyways
here

oops, here the collage

hi res version
But yeah, do it user!

OK I get the point but those are all tiny kids though... Idk it's either this or a hamburger it's whatever. thanks though

How stupid are you, user? Do you really think you will get a good product for this price? Do you also click on those ads that tell you you won a million dollars? Are you happy guy because of all those hot mifls in your neighborhood that want you?

Dress like an adult, pay a fair price and use common sense.

>I'm a B roke college kid that needs something to work out in
How edgy are you, dude?

You woke the baby. I bet you didn't think a chinese hoodie could upset people so easily.

I know I'm sorry, I just need something to run in since winter is coming

Go to Goodwill.

These mannequins have that strange looking Saints Row body type for male characters. Don't waste your money user. Go to a store and try on some hoodies that will fit you snugly.

In fact, if you really have to buy clothes online, don't buy clothes that are only shown on mannequins.

why did you ask if you're insisting on buying them anyways?

You think a $3 hoodie is going to keep you even the slightest bit warm?

I fell for the 'cheap chink workout' bait too. Truth is, these things are not only horrible made, but because they MUST be very cheap to ship, they are ultra-light.... Providing next to no insulation.

Even worse though, is the quality of the fabric makes it even MORE uncomfortable... So not only are you cold, but you feel 'scratchy' the entire time you're in it. Also, there isnt enough elasticity in it so it bunches up awkwardly on your elbows and feels like it pulls your skin.

It really is money wasted, even if you can pull off looking alright in it, because of the uncomfortableness and memeness of the clothing.(I'm sure atleast a few people who see you in it will be aware of it being a meme. Its all over reddit and 9gag too)

Don't worry man
For a couple bucks try it out!
I love hopping on DH gate/Aliexpress apps and looking at the coolest cheapest stuff I can find and seeing if it'll actually be half decent, from what I've dealt with its not bad..
The worst that could happen is you wasted the equivalent of a value menu burger or chicken sangwich

I got pic related from aliexpress/DH gate app a couple months back for only $35 and when I got them I was honestly impressed they weren't shittier or flimsier

They have good support and are ultra comfy to walk in, feels like im walking on grippy foam

>8/10 would buy a black pair again man

thrift store my nigga.

what boots are these?

exactly, i'm in the south I just need something that'll cover me, not necessarily keep me warm. Idc about the cold since it gets cold, but the sun hurts my skin.

the people in the memes bought it because they thought would look good, I'm getting it for practicality but just wanted opinions on how Veeky Forums they were

i am a mannequin xd

ayyy mang gj

yes. The sweaters are too thick though

Only $35 my dood
Had to wait 2 weeks tho

Ended up having to throw away most of my sneakers do to BBugs so I had to get a few basic shoes and I don't have alot of money so I used the aliexpress app, then found out it's cheaper and has better stock on DH gate so I've been checking that site out and it's pretty gud

Now I just need a good winter boot and a good all white/ or all black daily sneaker

its a hit or miss
mostly miss

would look good on top of a mountain

Fuckin CAPTCHA won't let me post the goddamn link and it's pissing me off

Go onto DH gates website and type in

>"Tactical Boots Breathable Durable Lightweight Shoes-Lace up Combat Outdoor Boots"

And you should find it no problem, hell even Google it you may find a link to them

Should be around $35
And get them true to size, I sized up because It was my 1st time ordering anything off the internet and they were slightly bigger than I thought theyd be, cause I sized up because I thought they'd be smaller do to Asian sizes, just order true to size like they say they are and you'll be fine.

Unless your muscle head your just going to look dumb

>your
hypocrisy