Any ideas for hair like this? I don't wanna cut it all. Just show good long-hair hairstyles

Any ideas for hair like this? I don't wanna cut it all. Just show good long-hair hairstyles.

Cut. just cut.

looks like you lost weight chris-chan

Get it chin length, it would work with your jawline.

You have nice hair in my opinion. I still have no clue about what to do with long hair apart from complicated hairstyles though.

I'm with him, get it trimmed at LEAST to your collarbone. I could see long hair working out for you but definitely not THAT long, it just kind of hangs there awkwardly. Long hair is great when done well, but you can't have it just to have it; it has to be purposeful and work well with your look on the whole.

Any good ties? Or something? I was thinking about it but i dont have good ideas.

I like to wearing this but from a front it s look strange

I think that works!

So watch this. i am looking like a fuckin character from fantasy movie

But i know that irl nobody is looking 100% to front of you. It may help

I dont want have chin lenngth because i would look like a giraffe

yo long haired boys if any of you are having trouble with dry ass hermione granger poofy looking hair i found the secret and just wanted to share: don't rinse your conditioner out too hard, that's it

make sure you rinse your scalp well to prevent getting greasy but otherwise let that conditioner chill a little bit

i do mine a bit looser when i tie it back (i have a kinda big forehead/eh hairline) and let it drape on the sides a bit, i think it helps a ton

side note, don't wear video game apparel if you have long hair

if you had a chin you'd look great

grow a beard if you can. try minoxodil maybe if you cant (just fyi it will kill your pets, particularly cats, so be careful if you have any).

if no beard, then just cut it. youd look qt with a little floppy boi fringe.

I don't using a conditioner. Would I?
Thanks for note, but thats my only game t-shirt so nobody is thinking i am typical nerd.
At this age nobody can grow a beard xD. And only hair on side of my head is curly. I dont know why, but sometimes its like a line and sometimes is full curly. C'est la vie.

>I don't using a conditioner. Would I?
wut...

Homie, you need to be conditioning and doing it a lot. I shampoo my hair every 3-4 days but condition every day. I also use leave in conditioner in the morning along with creme (pantene I think). Also, use cooler water to rinse the conditioner out, hot water can dry your hair out.

As far as your hair, a trim would help, especially if you don't condition, you're bound to have more than a few damaged ends. Get like 2-3 inches cut off and maybe long layers put in. Part it on the side when you don't have it tied back.

I wash evry day, and after wash my hiar looks like this from photo. I cans how later.

Just shampoo, but of course on morning.

you need to detangle and moisturize bud ;)

don't wash your hair every day it's bad for it
try to find a shampoo that has a lot of buzzwords like sulfate-free/moisturizing/damage care etc

I have similar hair to the pictures posted in the thread and have been having some issues lately with the hairs above my forehead breaking off, how can I stop this in the future?

currently switched from a middle/slightly offset part to the complete other side and stopped wearing my big headphones so much, anything else I can do?

So if not every day... So how often?

2-4 days depending on how your hair and scalp are
i usually do every 3rd day, sometimes more, sometimes less
if it starts to itch/flake/grease you know you've waited too long

when washing, focus the shampoo on the roots of your hair and the scalp, not the middle or end parts of the hair

Probably start with every other day.. Your scalp is used to being washed every day right now so it's makes greeze out he ass. Eventually it will get to where you can go 3-4, even more days without shampoo and not look homeless.

I was once time be on a weeding. 3 days of party. @ days without water.After this my hair was like shit. It was like always wet or smth. I wiil try to only once for two days.

What is this hairstyle? Anyone?

your hair is cute.
i'd cut the tips at least and use some conditioner.
shoulder length or chin length would probably look really good.

plase don't do that, it makes you look like that janitor guy from harry potter

You condition every day and yet your ends still look dry?

Why do you want to cut it? I don't see anything you could do that wouldn't make it worse. It looks healthy and pretty good job bb also routine pls.

I think this post might be the proof that nopoo is not a meme. This guy conditions 4x as much as he shampoos and his hair still looks dry as fuck holy shit.

I want to know good long-hairstyles. Something crazy or not-natural You wanna routine from me?
op here.

I think your hair looks good and healthy and you said you don't use conditioner. So yeah whats ur routine.

I think the appeal of long hair for me is that its supposed to be unstyled and just sit as it naturally would and it just looks good anyway because you take care of it. If you want it to look more poofy and less flat you could chop a few inches and it'd weigh less.

Ok man. Wash every day with shampoo. At 22:00. Comb with tangle teezer (idk the name). No drying, at all. Just wait for them. When they are dry i comb them one more time. Go sleep Everything.
>I think the appeal of long hair for me is...
I think the same as you but i want do one time do like 80' hairstyle or smth. But without looking dumb. I know that is gonna be hard, but C'est la vie.

>been experiencing balding and itchy scalp for nearly a year
>finally start seeing inflamed red bumps as hairline receded
>doctors finally figure out I have folliculitus and seborheac dermatitis, treatment began last week
>scalp already feels leaps and bounds better
>if they had caught it a year ago my hairline would still be NW1 instead of NW3
>but my hair is now going to thicken back up wherever there still exists fine or thinning hair (where the follicles weren't scarred)
Bummer about my hairline, but holy fuck I'm saved!!

In my opinion, if you have recedecing hairline even far, you can still lokking good if you have thick hair.

That's what I'm saying user. I feel like I have a second lease on life.

Just show the photo to the cutting guy if you wanna this cut. Why not?

>long layers

what are you a fucking girl? plus that shit looks awful when it grow out.

long hair is for metal heads, and if you are not into metal then just shave your fucking head.

Are you gay? No one straight gives so much fuck to other mans look xD

nah man I'm not.

Just trying to help anybody from giving themselves long layers like some chick.

For me hes got a normal hair. Just normal.

I have hair very similar to yours. I do that hairstyle too, but I have exhanged my hair tie for a little hair clip thing, it helps so that it doesnt look so tight. Also don't grab so much hair. Leave your most of your sides down.

Please cut it off, real short.
You don't have the jawline to pull off long hair, and something tells me you don't have the face for it either.

You mean something like this? I tie only this part on top.

He wouldn't look any better if his hair was shorter.

Yeah like that. See if that works for you, if not grab a little more hair. But from the pic it looks pretty good on you. You have nice hair, mess around with stuff like that.
Also you could look good in a messy bun. Maybe try that as well?

2 years on growth from a shaved head

i was crouched over so i can fit in the mirror

transition into a white girl

I could trie but i dont like thing like this. Can give a girl look.

Wow hair goals!

yo what haircut should I get I'm heading out in like 20 minutes

What are you thinking about non-symetrical long-hairstyles? Are they a thing?

All I can think of is emo hair. Are there better examples?

Shit like this, with this cuts on the side

just tie it back/up and cut the sides
pic related, hair is past shoulders normally
getting sides cut up tonight, have the back done already

oh shit also
what are some opinions on getting widows peak shaved/plucked/removed?

Leave it alon, that shit is not a big deal. You only look more special.

wasnt that a wig?

Yest it was. But just the concept of cut-side. I