/Sneaker General/

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/german-army-trainer-shoes-gat-reproduction?a=2089206
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guys, I need some black sneakers so... AirMax 90's or 574 Sport?

Cop at half price?

thoughts?

Go for the New Balance
Don't see it every day, not a bad shoe

Common projects black slip ons or just get vans?

just get vans desu there is nothing special about that silhouette

vans or any other unbranded slip ons

best jordan 4 colorway?

no
vans 100% save money for some dope shit

vans

Vans

Need these so bad and I know I'll never find them...

Are flyknits durable enough for everyday use?

First gen was. I still have a pair in top condition, 4-5 years down the line.

Depends on your shoe size. Imo 90s look horrible if your feet are too large because of the ellevation. Good luck working at McDonalds btw

NB x Stance FuelCore Sonic
NB x Stance All night pack
Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer

Which 1 to cop? Just for everyday use

I just copped these. Thoughts?

which sneakers make you tallest, none of that heel insert shit, just regular trainers, for example air force 1, air max 90, 95s, 97s etc... I'm like 5'11 but I wanna appear taller in trainers

they look dope in your pic but probably won't look cool on you

Why do you think that?

>sneaker pic
>model is wearing pinrolled jeans

Not worried about the cp silhouette vs the vans.
I just dont want a shoe that falls apart or looks like trash after a few months
I got some converse allstars because I liked the way they looked and the sole came apart after 6 months
Nothing special about CPs but they have that chunky rubber sole that lasts a long time and they are dead easy to clean and make look like new.
Fuck it. Ill try the canvas vans. Worst case Im out $50 and I can get the CPs later

Can I get an opinion on these? Couldn't find anyplace to see them in person, only on pics and depending on the angle they look really fucking good or really fucking retarded.

the tsugis look way better.

Damn, they do look nice.

what sneakers look great in brown?

>tfw wide feet
>can't wear asics without making them look like a saggy muffin top

This should be a banner on this board.

C/n?

c/n?

I think every person who is into knit/faux runners should own the first ultra boosts. They are literally perfect

cop or not?

boring colorway. get a collab or different colorway

>tfw wanted these for years and still havent copped

thoughts on these?
they have been growing on me

POST RARE/LIMITED COLORWAYS BROS

for running, sure. for casual wear, don''t.

if you don't like the major brands equivalents, sure why not. it could look a lot worse.

it's honestly one of those styles that only lasts a few years at best since it's so loud. just cop them now to get it out of your system and replace them with regular P&B Willow boots once you've grown tired of them

good for light trail hiking. not a daily workhorse tho - looks wierd in a city. go for asics gel lyte iv if you want this kind of look in a shoe that does not look out of place in a city,.

cop burgundys or not?

sure if you don't plan on wearing them with slim and/or dark blue jeans

My gfs baby sister wears fila and she always looks fly as hell

Are MMM gats worth getting or should I just get the OGs?

Depends on why you want to get MMMs
>Do you want to impress the general public?
get the OGs
>Do you want to impress yourself and/or other fashion dudes?
get MMMs

These are nice.

Can anyone recommend some all black shoes similar to vans?

Not a fan of the plastic logo/lace thingy tbqhwyf

Where's the best place to cop a few pairs of Original or original style bw GATs

ebay.de

That's the most 90s colorway I've ever seen.
Really cool if you can build a good fit around that aesthetic.

literally anywhere online since adidas has them back in stock now, you don't have to get cum-soaked used ones from ebay like people too poor for MMMs used to

rate my most recent pickup/10

All the obvious manlet shoes/boots (air force, air max, timbs etc.) give about 1" to 1.5" max. Nikes usually give up to 1.25", timbs give 1.35" etc.
You'll never find good looking shoes that give more than 1.5".

Going above 1.5" will make it look obvious why you're wearing them and almost all shoes with 1.5" + soles look fugly. Imo even nikes and other shoes for manlets look ridiculous. Flat shoes or just regular 1 - 1.3" boots look the best if you want a bit of extra height.

Keep in mind none of this shit matters because other people wear shoes too. Even if nikes give you that extra bit of height, it's only a 0.3 - 0.5" difference at best. Just buy shoes that look good.

Give me a quick rundown of why I shouldn't buy fake sneakers.

Just got these guys since I've been dealing with plantar problems and needed better heel support. They've helped A LOT. By the way what's the general opinion from this board on the onitsuka tiger line? I've liked them a lot as a good alternative brand shoe.

Do whatever you want. But don't be salty if someone calls you out for it.

I have a few pairs.
Pretty comfy, inexpensive, seem to hold up well, plenty of colors/styles available.

Will buy again.

the quality of some "authentic" brands is already abysmal enough as is, how long do you think literal chinkshit will last you?

Longer when in contrast with the price. It may last 3/4 of what the real ones would, but the price is usually at most 1/2 of the real ones. Besides, most of the authentic shit is already made in China and 3rd world shitholes alike, so the difference in quality can't be that huge.

>implying Brands like Nike adidas and reebok aren't chinkshit anyway

w2c out of stock everywhere

Thank you, I would try to get different ones now, like these, don't know if they are going to make nay more of the sail specifically but they are great i love them. try grailed and get lucky

#darlingmovement

fags

I like this

C/N?

What do you guys think about pic related? (Nikelab x Riccardo Ticsci Air Zoom Legend)

When I first saw them I fell in love. But then I realized there was a subtle floral pattern all over the upper. I don't hate floral, but I really feel like it isn't needed at all in this sneaker. Does it make it seem girlier?

Those aren’t pinrolled retard

I had to stare for a couple seconds to even see it. I don't think anyone would notice, or recognize it as floral pattern. Even with that they're pretty sweet.

Need ID on the shoes, they arnt the SFAF1 but look a lot alike...

Those are pretty nice. I'd buy them just for the sweet outsole.

lol what the fuck

i personally hate the vapormax, it looks like those fucked up toe shoes like this and the bottom not being flat makes walking feel so weird

absolute fire from experience desu, wouldve gotten the blackish clear soled ones though.

anybody got any reccomendations for sneakers for wide feet? ik new balances would be good, 574's?

Thoughts?

pretty sweet, I know

what does everyone think of these......

Converse x chocolate. Should i cop or not? Any similar high top sneakers that are better?

Thoughts?
Dont mind dirt and all,been busy lately

Alex Israel or Steve Jobs inspo

Thoughts?

This site is offering GAT's for 70$ should I cop?
>sportsmansguide.com/product/index/german-army-trainer-shoes-gat-reproduction?a=2089206

I think the hand on em is kinda ugly, but if you like them I would say go for it, they're pretty neato otherwise.

I need some sneakers that aren't black and white, I got too damn many. I don't want anything too loud though. Suggestions?

w2c these
cant find them on the website

Joe Delaney

Limited edition doesn't always mean nice looking, user...

saw them in person this weekend the red and green colored embroidered cock ruins them.

does anybody have any good fits with these? I really want a pair but i have no idea what would look good with them.

ID on her shoes?

Old skool, Authentikc or Era?

I like 'em a lot. Reminds me of those funky 90s colorways.

Honestly, they're way nicer in this than the first photo. I guess the black background just really doesn't do them justice.

>wooden sole
those look like bowling shoes

>wooden sole
What are you on about?

you can get bundeswehr brand spankers for £50 you fucking doughnut

170 for these

Y/n