Post good hoodies

post good hoodies

Other urls found in this thread:

m2.hm.com/en_ie/productpage.0566743001.html
uniqlo.com/us/en/men-u-long-sleeve-hoodie-402256.html?dwvar_402256_color=COL20&cgid=men-sweatshirts-and-sweatpants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>CAV EMPT
I'll never understand why everyone here sucks this brands dick

idk man just post some good hoodies

Champion s700

this hoodie is garbage

then post some good hoodies

They have very interesting designs which are original and actually look good and have amazing quality for the price. The graphics they use are also very interesting and have a certain atmosphere to them, they're like pieces of art. They also have a superb fit and cut. It is also very addicting to buy more once you get your first cav empt piece.

>amazing quality for the price
I love CE and all but stop spewing this bullshit. I only pay for the designs because there is no way that their hoodies are $200 hoodies

I think they are, my hoodie is thick and heavy and very hard wearing. My friend got a crewneck during their first collection and it still looks almost brand new.

What incredible realistic bait

Were the FUCK can a GUY get a HEAVY 100% Cotton (no FLEECE shit) HOODIE in FUCKING SOUTHERN ONTARIO

why did they toontown the bike?

aliexpress has some nice yeezy hoodies ripoffs for like 30 cad each, the fit isn't bad either

hi

I've been trying to upgrade my outerwear with some more interesting/minimal items
>Pic related: green couch hoodie from the 4th brockhampton show

>Back

Cool material purple hoodie, semi-water resistant, really warm in the winter, and the waist is stretchy rope with a toggle rather than just a cuff which is nice

This is how I feel. Their jackets can work with anything too, really cool shit.

And basic tonal supreme trash

G R A I L

besides reigning champ?

you know you dont actually like new order
just raf
faggot

reminder that new order is entry level tumblr garbage, and wearing it for underground music cred is fucking stupid

Do you actually not like that album? I'm not a bandshirt guy regardless, but New Order is dope.

it's not horrible, just kinda boring and the music of choice for anyone who wants to appear fashionably cultured without having to listen to something more original

raf = rat

so you want french terry?

CE is dope, you obviously just dont fuck with the vision, my man

w2c?

>I can't understand why people don't like the things I don't like
Did you not have many social interactions as a child?

>describing clothing as a "piece"

What's wrong with it?

This hoodie is really nice if you want something oversized, it just sits really nicely

m2.hm.com/en_ie/productpage.0566743001.html
^ link to

more into Petter Saville's art (even if meme) but the this album is pretty good, would not label me as a fan since i only heard this and technique wich i also liked
For "cred" i just fucking name midori (japanese jazz punk), Touche Amorè, mass of fermented dregs, kino (russian rock), frankie cosmos, machine Girl, arthur russel (even if got sampled by kanye west in 30 hours is not that talked about), gothic voices and other /mu/ shit

anyone know what the quality is like on champion reverse weave hoodies?

absolutely nothing, this guy is a dipshit. all connections I have to the fashion world use the term piece frequently.

w2c?

That's what I was thinking, thanks

Urban Outfitters tier garbage

>it's not horrible, just kinda boring
basically you got nothing and you just hate people who think they're cool for listening to new order

This is from Uniqlo

uniqlo.com/us/en/men-u-long-sleeve-hoodie-402256.html?dwvar_402256_color=COL20&cgid=men-sweatshirts-and-sweatpants

Am I the only one that sizes up on champion hoodies?

i didnt know people still wore champion hoodies

Champion isn't really going to die out people still wear them mostly crewnecks

Decent quality but I'd prob size up

i wear one at work and I should have sized up

yeah theres quite a bit of cav empt stuff I really, really like but the only thing is its like $300+

>what is having a preference for 1000, Alex

Noah is underrated. Nice pieces, (usually) Great Quality, and an all-round aware and interesting label

>hoodie and adidas tracksuit trousers
would it look degenerate, i need to be comfy for lectures

Overpriced and nobody here can afford it

But still the best hoodie i have ever seen: 10/10

You don't know what degenerate means. Don't use that word anymore. Thank you.

what is it with westerners and having no ability to interpret exaggerated words said humorously to what their actual implication is?

Apologies for derailing the thread but I'd like your opinions. I'm wanting to put pic. Related on either a hoodie,crewneck, or a long sleeve tshirt. What color of the clothing would go best with the picture

Also should I have said image in the front of the hoodie/crewneck/long sleeve or on the back?

haha cool joke man! :)))))

white/navy/black

Thanks user

This collab was so gross and vile

>poor

w2c? Really like this one.

>taste

black/grey/blue

Anyone know where to get decent oversized hoodies? As in lots of space for arms and just a general bigger frame fit, I like getting hoodies a bit puffier.

alternative apparel

i have one and its actually the softest thing ever

Reigning Champ

so true, had my black full zip for like 4 years

kek

reminder that you could literally have a chinese person in china print that image on a sweatshirt and then wear it till its as worn as the one in your picture for under $40

w2c inexpensive (around 40 dollars or less, maybe 60) oversized hoodie?

Just buy a shitty hoodie a size or two up

I bet but awesome, thanks buddy!

ro3clothing.com

the white one is from 032c, but I don't think you can find it anymore

is that Ricecum?

Hey guys, thinking of copping a $155 Reigning Champ full-zip. Just how good is it? I want something that's in solid colors, built to last a very long time and has premeium construction, and this seems to be the best I can find in the color/fit that I want.

Thoughts, opinions, experiences? For reference I have this thin, old piece of shit Gildan hoodie that's falling apart so I figure fuck it, may as well bite the bullet and upgrade.

at that price range its arguably the best of the best

Reigning Champ is great stuff - keep an eye out, sometimes you can grab it on sale though.

is there a huge difference between sizes for reigning champ hoodies? a small a little tight on me and i was wondering how much bigger a medium would be

cheers user

sizing up is your best option desu.

W2c