Bomber Jacket Inspo

Anybody know where I could cop one like pic related? Mostly just looking for that pattern and fabric.

try 'quilted bomber jacket'

suede bomber, dont like the suede actually but i like the jacket

this is one of the ugliest bombers ive seen. this is good example of trying to be everything that a bomber should be, yet still failing miserably.

what are u doing about the pilling of the elastic cuffs? isnt it a problem with more expensive bombers?

That'll happen no matter how cheap or expensive it is.

Nope. Poly blends. Real bombers are all nylon and high end nylon at that. I've got bombers that I've had for half a decade and longer. Not a single pill, ever. I actually remember laughing about this very topic with an SA in Sak's Fifth - how cheap bombers pill and that enables you to pick out the fuccbois in a crowd.

The fiber content doesn't really matter. Knit fabrics pill.

Why don't mine?

if they haven't yet they eventually will

I've had one of these for close to a decade. It's not gonna pill. I've seen bombers from the 60's that ain't pilled. What am I missing? is it about the quality of the fibers?

Also, there are always motorized fabric shavers....

How baggy should they be around the waist?

I picked one up, and unsure if I should return it or not. Fits great thru the shoulders/chest/arms, but feels bloated around the waist.

wtc

Any one try the uniqulo bomber? The model pic looks fucking aweful but ive heard good things about it.

Only problem I have with it is the branding that's trying to disguise itself as military patches.

where to go from bomber? ive been wearing mine for years now, think it's time to move on.

W2c boots? Austrian memes?

Dior

Just got this one

I also have this, not sure how I feel about it kinda flashy but it reverses to black. Ferragamo

Where the fuck do I find long wrinkly jeans like this?

I'm 6'4, 185lbs with a 32 inch waist, am I just fucked?

I wish I had more flashy clothes like this. It looks pretty dope imo

that looks way too baggy and big. if he wasnt posing with his hands in pockets like that he would look silly

What should I wear with this one? I really like it but it doesn’t work with much I own

harringtons, technical bombers (with weird hardware on them), figuring out a way to wear a jacket with no hoodie, leather bombers, work jackets, longer jackets, old school skinhead bombers

Make the leap friend

hows the sizing and quality of the rothco bomber? looking to get one and ive read that ideally youd want to go one size up from your tts. Also flat out dont want to buy a shit quality bomber as most cheap bombers are.

field jacket? navy peacoat? biker? varsity? mountain wear? jean jacket? trenchcoat? Cape? Army? Camo? Parka? Shearling?
Blazer? Flannel? Plaid? Poncho? Raincoat? Puffer? Puma Adidas? Puffer Vest and sweater? Thin Leather? Thick Leather? Windbreaker? Wool? Waxed Cotton? Corduroy?
personally i think you need to branch out. no one shoudl always just stick to one speccific look, like only always wear a bomber. you should have one of each of the main styles, so you dont become redundant, and the jacket you wear affects your psychology

w2c

damn those Japs getting all the good shit

Is this it? found it on Uniqlo

Literally zara

w2c

How to find a similar jacket?

this is sick

Id please?

yahoo JP auctions if you're lucky

no you're blessed, get lifting