Why is Finnish fashion so god tier?

Why is Finnish fashion so god tier?

because its a liberal country where artistic experimentation is less repressed

c-cosmic sultan?!

all of these are fucking awful

>god tier

awful outfit

Where in the first world west is liberal artistic expression repressed? If you're remotely right wing you're instantly shitcanned, you won't get any public funding and chances are your work will be called racist and sexist and won't be featured in any gallery or show. The fashion industry is 95% liberal. Your answer is uneducated

Bugmen. This thread is nothing but smal souled bugmen who would be okay with pic related

I hate these. But i must say they are at least more inventive and bold than what Veeky Forums can muster today

because they're fucking autistic

best so far by a lot

Stop sperging. And stop listening to /pol/, it's poisoning your brain.

Goth ninja yum yum

Very good comeback, kid. I live in Britistan. Try and tell me the dominant cultural institutions aren't left wing, I dare you.

Do all Finnish look so vacant, like they have a mild learning disability?

90% of these fits are shit. 90% of these god tier fits are interesting thanks only to the photographer skills.

Finland got lucky with the photographer.

post finnish milspo

(fuck, the dude looks like a school shooter but whatever)

That is an abysmal look.

But I do already leave out the most cosplay-y stuff

would go hunting foxes with this guy / 5

No shit the fashion industry is largely liberal, no one is arguing against that.
He's saying that the leftwing/liberal artistic scenes in many western countries are marginalized. It's frowned upon to dress remotely weird or different in most places, excluding a few major cities, in the United States (and likely many other countries). That's why that other user is saying that the very liberal Finnish have great fashion. Regardless of your political standing, I think it's fair to say that the parties associated with progressivism will dress less traditionally than those that are conservative. Of course, whether or not that experimentation is better executed is more so personal opinion.

short fat legs gtfo

In the age where Veeky Forums is only pol, thank you for being the voice of reason

>lekalooks

Goat

so good

ID ON COAT (HEHEHEHEHE)

A 10/10 fit if I ever saw one. A fusion of styles drawn together to form an avant-garde masterpiece of fashion. The footwear is certainly a centrepiece of this perfectly amalgamated outfit - clearly a throwback to early 1950s clown attire, while also incorporating some more modern clown elements á la late 80s early 90s Weber Bros. Now the silhouette of the footwear may hark back to these early elements of clowning, but the off-kilter tying of the laces is clearly paying homage to early 17th century British Ship of the Line fashion through the use of this rare British Naval knot. In the pants we clearly are seeing some elements of Americana with a classic black denim that provides a flawless transition from shoe > pant. Such a transition may look simple, but pulling it off with such expertise is anything but. A real traditional look through the leg is cut abruptly when we come to the waist and we are presented with some of the more experimental aspects of the fit - the hoodie. Alone the hoodie is a conversation piece, but the way this is worn it's a not just a conversation piece between friends or fellow fashion afficianados, it's cause for a general assembly. The contrast of dark - light is clearly a social commentary metaphor on the current state of ethnic relations within the global community - such a statement incorporated into fashion is truly an aspirational movement that will affect fashion in future days. Additionally, the rolled sleeves on the hoodie also say "hey, the ethnic tension is not OK and I am ready to get dirty to solve this problem". Beneath the hoodie is what looks like a plain back T, heh... anything but.. it's braided from the OPs own hair (head AND pubic) and is a unique one of a kind item with a truly interesting story.
Overall this fit is flawless, I'm not sure Veeky Forums is entirely ready for such forward thinking yet. I think ultimately, this fit will be lost on the masses.

can't tell if this is a subtle way to start a cuck-core thread

*blocks your path*
>h-hey user u listen 2 mac demarco??

top kek

This entire thread is a symphony of b8.
From the main premise to the b-plot of some /pol/ack arguing with tumblrinas it’s nothing but bait as far as the eye can see.
I’m actually impressed. It’s wasted on Veeky Forums though but on the other hand it wouldn’t have worked on any of the higher traffic boards.

>Sometimes I wonder what Mastroianni would have worn.
Pic related

BW flecktarn parka, dyed black

Isn't the flecktarn parka green though?

Stop blaming jews and minorities for the shortcomings in your life.

Sultan of Sultans!

what the fuck is up with his ankles

ITT: soyboys

Woah.

Everytime I see Fins they're wearing what looks like 10 year old russian streetwear, with odd fits and details.

These pics are all really good though. Keep em coming.

Holy shit. Skinny jeans WERE a mistake

Mika Kailes on instagram has sick style and is a Finnish model at fashion school in UK.
Only finnish fashion I know

hel-looks.com

Got one!

What do you think about transexuals in the military? I think that if they're brave enough to be transexual, they're brave enough to serve our country!

You gonna post this in every thread?

I want to punch him

People are getting mad at your response when you're just saying the truth. Just look at art for example:
- Good evening, I made this statue of a mother with two kids to represent the joy of motherhood and...
+ Oh, we'll call you later. Next.
- Heya! Here's my statue of a giant red vagoo to represent the patriarchy, periods, sexual liberation hmm.. the patriarchy!
+ We'll call you la-
- I went to the same liberal college as you!!
+ We will be exposing your statue next Thursday!

You literally don't know anything about art.

Oh, is that who are responsible for the left wing authoritian shithole that is Britain?

I think if you have to stick a dildo in a gaping wound 3+ times a day, you require expensive mood altering hormones, you're so unstable you mutilated your material avatar and there's no possible way of you having a future family to defend, you should definitely fight in war zones and you're perfect material to carry the body of a comrade or take snap life and death decisions

Yeah, art isn't about elevating the human consciousness, instilling pride in the individual or nation's spirit or exploring the tragic hamartia, it's about selling wiggly lines and blank canvases for 10 million dollars, its about post modernism, brave and shocking depictions of rubbies and cummies, and deconstructing toxic masculinity!

Please, tell us your theory of art's higher purpose

Rick Owens 2014 collection