What's the most Veeky Forums drink or cocktail?

What's the most Veeky Forums drink or cocktail?

Protip: The only answer is a single malt whiskey, neat.

Why is he drinking on the shutter fully clothed?

Literally nothing about that is correct.

Any drink can be fashionable, it just depends on your vibe and the vibe of the locale. The other night I had a gin sour with horseradish at dinner, that was at a nice restaurant. I had a party one Saturday, and drinking cocktails or neat whiskey at that would look retarded so I drank cheap rye out of the bottle.

There is no single Veeky Forums drink, and acting like there is actually incredibly un-Veeky Forums.

>gin sour
top kek

this

although im currently drinking 5 dollar tequila and sprite mixed together in a nalgene bottle so

Because he has a problem.

Wrong
The only correct answer is a gin and tonic.

beer on the rocks

Sorry faggots, the one true answer is actually wine.

wine is for normies that think they're special and pretend to have a drinking problem

A Bellini at Harry's Bar, some quiet morning in the off season.

>thinking that a drink that is as old as modern civilization is for normies
>not knowing about the complexities in both scent, taste, and structure a bottle of wine holds
>thinking that any drink creates more of an experience than pairing the right wine with the right dish

kys IPA fag boi

Boiler Maker

wine is disgusting

Darigold Old Fashioned Chocolate Milk

>Boiler Maker
>posts a picture of a Depth Charge

What specifically is wrong with a gin sour, other than it's a meme/girl drink/other non-criticisms

Could be pretty Veeky Forums if you're going for sleazecore 2bh

Mah nigga.
G&T is the ultimate prep drink.

you fucking americans need to try some serious drinks
try this one it's called NEGRONI (literally "big niggers")

gin and tonic is club-tier drink

>Thinking that wine is the oldest alcohol
>Not knowing about objectively superior mead

Mead has been found in archeological digs from 25,000 bc, Hindu texts, ancient pagan and Slavic texts, literally the oldest alcohol in existence, and for a reason.
The beautiful amber hue
The crisp clear taste
The tradition and history

Sorry buddy, but mead is the only answer.

white russian is cool

>mead drinker
>incapable of reading properly

I never claimed that wine was the oldest drink or the first alcoholic drink. I said that it's been around for a long time.

>girl drink
>non-criticism
lol, keep sipping those vodka sodas and pretending people respect you

"As old as modern civilization" implies the percieved age.
Wine might be A tier, but mead is SSS

It doesn't "imply" anything other than the fact that the drink is quite old and is interwoven with human history. It does not imply that it is the "oldest" drink, nor the "first."

>made by niggers for niggers
cheerio the fuck outta here

"as old as modern civilization" =/= "really old"

>I said that it's been around for a long time.

what you actually said is in your post so not sure why you'd bother lying

Calling something a "girl drink" isn't a criticism because it's so vague and meaningless and doesn't speak at all to the drinks actual quality. Like, what specifically makes it bad?

People who use the girl drink meme are absolute tastelets who don't know shit. And besides, gin isn't a sweet liquor, what in the fuck makes it a "girl drink?"

Scotch and drambuie

people who drink things neat are cosplaying as their favourite characters' life

checked

water

>this is what fag boys actually believe

Vodka tonic
>thinspo

>vodka tonic
>thinspo

Vodka water or soda is more thinspo, tonic is full of sugar

An appropriately paired wine.

Rusty nail is god tier, but fuck you sometimes I just want a bit of nice whisky/scotch in a glass to sip.

Wine is true, as long as its red

Girl drinks are literally vodka and soda with added sugar

This...
or Pic related, champange with guiness beer

Bartender and manager of a whiskey and cocktail bar with over 800 bottles. Simple answer, whatever the fuck you like. If you're ordering a 'single malt whiskey, neat' and treat it like some sort of cool kids club you're doing it wrong. Find what you like, learn how to properly order a drink and be able to crush them without becoming a piece of shit drunk bro.

Protip: go to a good small reputable bar and tell the bartender what sort of flavors, and some drinks you like and let them make some drinks or lead you towards some less popular spirits.

Douchebag tip: order whatever whiskey is expensive and pretend you like it you try hard 'single malt neat' faggot

Industry tip: lots of bartenders and service industry drink things like amaros. Fernet Branca is popular, with a little ice. I prefer Amaro Sibilla. Tldr negroni's

you understand the stereotype you probably know what I meant I hope

>drinking a liqueur
yea that's not effay

thread

Yes it does you braindead mongoloid.

this desu. who cares what you drink? pick something you like and thats it. caring too much is not Veeky Forums imo

>Depth Charge
>Posts a Tajikistani Taxi

I'm that guy that orders six different sold-out menu scotches in a row because I happen to actually know what is delicious.

Speysides are my jam.
Peat monsters in a pinch.

highland master race reporting in. even the Islay scum are better than you.
kys speyside filth

underrated post

Highland malts which have been aged less than 25 years offer about as much flavor and complexity as grain alcohol.

So I'm going to venture a guess and call you a true pleb.

Yeah he has a problem.
Archer cosplay with no whores around.

>a gin sour is vodka soda with sugar

The actual question, "what exactly makes sweet drinks bad" remains unanswered, unsurprisingly.

Wine is literally the worst drink. Hands down.

It's like none of you watch Mad Men

Can't tell you how many people started asking for this at the bar because of that goddamned show. It will literally be the only classic cocktail they know, and they don't actually know what's in it.

>""sophisticated"" drinks

also that faggot who wants to tell me what notes I should be looking for in a scotch, IPA or glass of red wine can fuck right off. I know what I like to drink and what I like to drink for different occasions. If its a warm night and feel like it, I'll order a cosmo on the rocks and not give a fuck what people think while that fag carries around that little cup of scotch telling people about shit nobody cares about so he can hide his emasculated self worth behind the fact that he knows something about scotch whisky, shaves using a straight razor, and probably reads articles from art of manliness

didnt mean to pop off like that just got done with dealing with one of these guys tonight and they are so fucking pathetic

Bloody Mary for breakfast

It's a great cocktail though, and simple. I make them myself a lot. Bourbon, Angostura bitters, make my own simple syrup, very basic and subtle. Lately I've been drinking Tequila slammers though, which are precisely the opposite.

yep, white russian gets my vote, too

stop with these pleb tier drinks

bruichladdich octomore or black art 4.1 neat.

Thinking amaro is a liqueur like peach schnaaps or something lolol

wine is great because it makes my gf sleepy and she shuts up for an hour
gin and tonic is the go to for the prep, but only a proper establishment will have diet tonic as its empty calories
>club tier drink
vodka redbull is the clubrat drink. and if you are at a VIP table spending 2-5g, then its bottles dom perrigon or belvedere straight with sparklers

Further on the prep drink aesthetic (im talking actual coastline prep), I had a drink a yacth club bartender made me last weekend due to my health and the weather
: tea, maragon, fig, lemon, a dab of blueberry honey for coating, mixed in with 2 1/2 shots of gin (apparently can also be made with rose vodka, but gin does wonder on stopping potential cold/sorethroat)

Gin and tonic is the most Veeky Forums and it's not even close.

I hope, for your sake, that this is bait. Otherwise kys.

>ctrl f
>no vodka or gin martini, shaken not stirred
Are you faggots serious? From presentation to structure, this drink is as Veeky Forums as it gets at formal events.

Your only mistake was expecting Veeky Forums to be familiar with formal events. At absolute best they will be going to a housewarming party at a starter home and pout that they don't have cognac

"Ooh look at me, I have a girlfriend. Let's mention it on needlessly on a mongolian threat singing board

Straight 120 proof moonshine made in the Tennessee hills. RIP Popcorn Sutton

Shaken martinis are only for tryhard autists who don't know wtf they're doing.

bhan, jame bhan

A Long Island Iced Tea, properly made, is a divine symphony of evil.

Sazerac

Gin Martini medium dirty is great. I like it shaken though but never ask for it because I don't want to look like I'm a faggot pretending to be Bond.

That still doesn't make it not a liqueur
have fun getting drunk off of sugar stupid nigger

That's one hard motherfucker there

i like whiskey sours

pretty much impossible to fuck up and cheap

also I like sour stuff

Used to drink mountain lighting at uni. Except it was coming from West Virginia Appalachia mountains not Tennessee.

Only austic tryhards would actually order a Vesper.
A martini is made with gin, or it's not a martini. And they're stirred, not shaken.

Please don't ever go to a bar and order a Vesper martini unironically.

top shelf Iced T E A only desu
none of those happy hour rail shit

Found the bartender school dropout.

What kind of flyover shithole do you live in where they don't shake a martini?

Utah :^)

Good mountain biking.
Not the best for martinis m8.

>gin and tonic
this is accurate
>etherial, fresh, bubbly, good for a man or a woman
>can taste good if cheap or expensive
>no stains so all ur clothes stay looking noice
>fits any environment: Dinner, house party (if cheap variety), fancy cocktail party
>u stay skinny

thxx for reminding everyone of sicc sippers advice :)

>rail tonic "water" is literally corn syrup

What are you doing?

>also quinine so no malaria
>just order with soda and extra lime if no want to be safe from malaria

*soda water aka seltzer

Spend a lot of time in the Southern hemisphere do you?

no not at all, but its a benefit if needed

wait actually idek if there's enough quinine in there to be effective nobody should take my advice on that

gin tonic @ the club
VB @ the pub

Mead is just overly sweet wine for collegiate wiccans and fat nerds who buy replica swords. Drink what you like but let's be honest it's fedora in a glass (or perhaps in your case, a leather mug).

That's what someone who's only experience with mead is Renaissance fairs would say

You're both right.

You may disagree and you may even be right about it, but most everyone sees it my way, rightly or wrongly. I'm just saying face facts.

And yes, guilty as charged: I'm not into mead.

for

I've had commercially produced microbrew mead, and I can't imagine it being a go-to drink. It's cool that people are keeping ancient tradition alive, and I'd be saddened to hear otherwise, but I'd choose Red wine or a dry crisp White over than any day.

Totally agree.

Purple Sprite.