Mad Max core

Desert, rough, hardwearing, stained, futuristic. Get in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wBTdfAkqGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Winter edition

I enjoy this aesthetic way too much
There's a very fine line between looking cool and looking like a homeless methhead

Winter

I'm done for now, share what you've got bros

If you're not in a war, a movie, or a tv show you cannot wear that jacket without looking like an idiot.

It does look cool though. Sorry.

That's just you.
I could rock it effortlessly, in any setting.

What if I invite you to my child's birthday party at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse

I literally wore it to my wife's wedding bruh

Well I bet all of your wife's husband's bl*ck family members made fun of you.

wore mine to last burning man. literally the most perfect garment you could imagine for those surroundings

Done for now

Post apocalyptic wave? Burning man core?

Desertwear just before the collapse

Mad Max is absolutely dreadlock steampunk free
But this is cool

Abasi Rosborough
Demobaza
Greg Lauren
Isabel Benenato
Uma Wang
Ben Taverniti's Unravel

Some of Haider's stuff
Decarnin Era Balmain

Arktis
Nigel Cabourn
Barbour x Wood Wood

Milsurp

Mix these for a good base if you want this aesthethic.

Seriously, how do I go about this without looking like a hobo?

Thank you old guardian of ancient Veeky Forums knowledge
Any favourite pieces?

I'm still trying to figure that out. Old school bikers pull it off. I think a carefully selected palette, having some element of cleanliness, kempt hair, smelling good, avoiding traditional homeless wear, having everything fit intentionally. Most of all is character, if this look doesn't fit with your demeanour at least a little (un self conscious, approachable, confident, at least reasonably Veeky Forums, capable and not crusty or scummy) you're going to look strange and LARPy.

Ok, I think I'm too big a gay to pull that off then

Waifu

I really want a second one.

Do something about that brother

Sorry to break it to you bud, it's not happening :( Miller said the time and effort to film in the desert is too much for his old ass.
'Sides, Max Rockatansky was cucced by the spoilt bitches in Fury Road, real Gibson Max would have put a bullet in their heads the first time they tried to kill him. Immortan Joe did nothing wrong, he had the only functioning society and social welfare in the wasteland. The action was top notch though, and having 1 designer for the whole film is badass. They bought a lot of the cars from Mad Max fans who made customs and shipped them to South Africa. The guy who made the costume literally threw it together a few months before production from the original costume and shit he found in South African thrift stores and milsurp. A great series, some of the best action, both in the 80s and 2015.

RIP Rockatansky, the best guy.

Fuck.

Well, atleast Fury Road is one of those movies I'll be able to watch forever.

I think you left your projector running

I like it, but it just doesn't mix with Mad Max aesthetic in current day without getting weird sexual vibes from leather.

The story sucked hard ass and the speed up choppy frames really messed up the action. I wish it was never made it ruined the memory of a classic franchise.

I think as long as the leather is stained, dusty or beaten to fuck and there's not much bare skin then there aren't any gay/bdsm connotations

youtube.com/watch?v=5wBTdfAkqGU

who took this photo?

I forgot about this! Choice, thanks user
Idk, had it in my reference for a while

>tfw not brave enough to chain a door to my neck for that sicc fit