Shaved Sides

When does this Fad End?
Good God it's been going for the last 4 or 5 Years.
I know the last Time it was this popular it lasted a good 40 Years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ZpArkEpUQI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel you man, in my area 98% of males rock shaved sides and having longer sides is considered scruffy

When it becomes an overt symbol of white nationalism again. White polos and khakis gets you beat up by gangs of aids twinks and fat women on the streets of libshit areas, soon shaved sides and anything masculine and vaguely fascist will have the same response.

The bugmen and coward majority won't dare shave their sides because the left will meme this haircut to the status of the Hitler moustache, mark my (14) words

Yea..
I see it.
Gonna see pre-2012 haircuts soon again

Lol. Keep dreaming internet warrior-man

I started seeing this a lot in LA when Boardwalk Empire Started. I have a hard time buying there's no correlation. (Just like when Sons of Anarchy got popular you saw a lot of hipsters grow beards, dress full denim, rock chunky silver, and get Harleys) But when Macklemore blew up, it was like an undercut virus. In 2012 or 13 I looked out from behind the bar I worked at and every dude had some kind of undercut. Two of our barbacks had them and I would lose them in the crowd because every guy looked the same from behind.

But don't you guys kinda stoke the fire by getting the media to misreport and misunderstand basic pop culture, exposing how uptight and clueless they are?

Not that it really matters, because the undercut, like the beard, is like numale 101 now. If you want it back you'll have to make people think it's a white nationalist symbol.

jfc do you people ever leave your house?

That's Pierce Brosnan during his Remington Steele era, isn't it? He sported cool looks during that show. Longer sides should make a comeback, it's honestly not a bad look for a lot of guys, and with it combed back in the sides, even allowing for ear-coverage for some, it looks good.

It’s already happening, I have had an undercut and everyone thinks I’m a white nationalist. I am a white nationalist, but most people don’t know that.

That seems strange to me, because aren't Hitler/undercut haircuts mainstream, by this point, anyhow? That's judging a large proportion of guys, perhaps even a majority. What kinds of hairstyles do the people who claim it is racist/bigoted usually have, anyway?

I fuckin miss this show..
Wish they didn't kill off my favorite undercut character from ww1 that was arguably a better character than Bucemi..

(Trying not to spoil) senpai

buzzcuts or undercuts or normal haircuts or long hair. Racism transcends looks

Eugh christ, I hate this meme haircut. It looks so fuckin' awful, there is literally no appeal to actually having your hair in this style besides the fact that other people wear it.

It's a new conformism, although it may soon decline due to the whole racist narrative people are starting to go for, in taking shots at the haircut.

Except it being extremely comfortable, clean looking, low maintenance, and good for all hair types

When pulled of, with a robust face and a small amount of shorter hair and fade either side of the hairlines, it is the style of a true Rahowa Ubermensch. This will become as notorious as the confederate flag or the skinhead look. Hail our People.

youtu.be/-ZpArkEpUQI

fuck off /pol/smoker

it looks like shit without product sweeping it backwards or sidewards

you have to trim the sides weekly to keep the look

its a shit haircut for fuccbois who saw there first internet style guide

No fuck you, kid
Veeky Forums is 18+

I tend to think an undercut, especially when grown out a bit, is the easiest to style because you can do a young Leo push back and just let it middle part. If not that, what would you say is easier?

>all the advantages and none of the disadvantages of a buzzcut
>not god tier

You /pol/ shits need to decide. Are undercuts white nationalism or nu-male?

All the immigrants have that haircut in here. Nazis too.

post your hair

>overt symbol of white nationalism

Fuck off.

He really does ruin everything. The undercut is just super fuccboi numale right now. This happens to a lot of things. They become popular, and people start rocking them that aren't supposed to, like fatties in skinny jeans, hipsters with beards, and soyboys with undercuts.

Just let it die, and bring it back when there's no guilt by association.

I think more of those as symptoms rather than the cause. I feel like that late 00's obsession with "Manly" led to it. Like in the sense of that 20's revitalization. Like, it's the same zietgiest that led to the explosion in craft beer and Red Wings

What do you guys think the new Trend is going to be?

It's certainly not dead here in Minnesota. Guys either have an undercut, or a Topknot in the likes of Pebbles flintstone.

Are we going to start seeing a lot of guys row out their hair soon?

He looks like a human dinosaur

Fuck just give it a few more years until I have to start shaving my head completely anyways. If I give in and start buzzing it as I'm getting into slim pants and high boots I might send the wrong message.