How does one achieve the Hyde-core look?

How does one achieve the Hyde-core look?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

give up, let go, work with something creative with low-pay

that ankel always got me

youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU
>not striving for trexcore

Saw his recent videos was wondering while he sounded like a fat fuck. I could literally hear his fatness through his voice.

Laughing at his clothes while he's laughing at how hard you guys try;

I don't care what a fat, greasy neckbeard thinks of me.

Join the bowl cut cult

someone poat the supreme fit

Put random things on, without consideration to matching fabrics, styles, themes, etc.

Anal anal anal anal
rape rape rape rape

>daily sam hyde fan check-in thread
HUHUHU CODY CIGAR WUBALUBADUBDUB

Boston Ross

I honestly can;t tell the difference between his fit and a lot of the fits people post here. aside from the neckbrace, of course

go to art school and get a graphic design degree

Shop at Ross

be fake woke

He cant keep getting away with it!!!

stop posting this ugly irrelevant faggot holy shit

wank him in your containment subredit

drink zippy water

Most men can't handle this fit

I will never understand the hate for Sam

He is very candid about his insecurities and weaknesses, he knows he fucked around and wasted a lot of his life and wants to help people like you and I avoid his mistakes. He sees the spiralling downfall of Europe and, being an Anglo, becomes depressed and turns it into black humour. He works hard on his sporadic productions, things like World Peace and Smocaine are jam packed with graphics and interesting design. He won me over when he actually shed a tear on an episode of Hydewars, talking about the fans that write into him, this one guy with a parasitic brain tumour. MDE and Sam is really popular with a lot of massive Youtubers, who drop cryptic references to it or leave comments on Sam's vid a lot. He might be lazy sometimes, he might fuck around but so do we, and at least he admits to it and sees it as a flaw.

He's a good guy and I don't understand why people hate him so vehemently, the only explanation is he draws light to something in their life they're insecure about.

>MDE and Sam is really popular with a lot of massive Youtubers

is that supposed to be a compliment? that's pretty much the ultimate proof of how cringeworthy his schtick is. his humour is boring, basic as fuck and completely played out. Everyone, literally everyone understands that the world is going to shit and copes by using le ironic dark humour. You could've written those same things about John Oliver too. It's not Sam who people really hate, it's his under 20 fanbase who think "depressed black humour" is something original and clever, and surely anyone who dislikes MDE just cannot possibly handle because it's too raw and edgy for their feeble libcucked buzzword buzzword safe space tumblrtard minds.

I think sam is really funny, but the fact that every time posts a picture of him 8 people feel the need to start quoting shit like "he can't keep getting away with it" is cringey as fuck. sam actually said that he hates how people write comments that just repeat his jokes, and that's what MDE fans have devolved into. see:

these threads BARELY have anything to do with fashion, they're just for fans to meet up and jerk each other off with the same 5 references that aren't actually that funny out of context.