Thoughts on designer belts? Do you like them lowkey with a nice strap or flashy with big buckles?

Thoughts on designer belts? Do you like them lowkey with a nice strap or flashy with big buckles?

I have a Gucci belt for flexing and a Hermés belt for a much more casual look

Designer belts are for faggots and you know nothing about the brands except for the cheapest "flex" items.

brb going to buy a LV card holder and belt in cash after saving for 3 months

Stop being poor.

He was commenting on how those items give that impression.

The flashy ones are eye magnets for the pubic region.

Branded belts look trashy, distasteful and tryhard. They also scream "I don't know what I'm doing".

Goes well with the "Chinese New Money"-core or the "Rapper With a Fake Rolex"-core

I have a versace medusa belt everyone is complimenting me on. I think it one of the more dressier belts but i also like that salvatore ferragamo belt buckle.
Stay mad poor fuck haha keke

designer belts with obnoxious branding make you look like you want people to think you have more money than you actually do. pretty tacky imo

>stay mad poor fuck

pic related

imagine dressing like this lol

HOLY FUCK LOL

I don't understand poor people, or middle class whatever they identify as, that think spending 500+ on a belt makes them wealthy or appear wealthy. $500 is nothing in the grand scheme of things, don't you realize that when your belts cost more than your entire wardrobe or when you step out of the base model C class you make payments on?

>if you buy designer belts to "flex" you're nothing more than nigger tier nouve riche trash that can't dress yourself creatively, and have to use flashy items to get attention.

Im sorry I cant hear you over my master in law degree
How do I hem properly?

>masters in law

if you're old enough to have a masters why are you taking photos in a childs room?

>master in law degree
>dress like shit
pick one

>masters in law degree
you better be working on your Ph.D in learning how to dress next

Money can't help you pham. Versace is for Chad and you are not him.

>How do I hem properly?

There are other things wrong with the outfit but the pin rolling was the worst offense. It's tricky to do it right which means it almost never looks good so stay away from it. If you buy proper fitting pants you won't have to pin roll, or go get the pants resized/tailored into an appropriate length and width.

>those baby blue pants fuck everything up
>versace belt but the rest of those shoes in the floor look like fucking payless specials
>you only tuck t shirts becouse the only "designer piece" you own is belts, fuck you might even tuck sweatters and never close jackets just to show the buckle
>that V-neck....

spic

I used to wear the ties a lot kinda gaudy now

look up luxury fashion pyramids, belts and wallets are where LV and Hermes etc make all their money off the plebs.