Cop or nah?

Cop or nah?

magnoliclothiers.com/2049-coat-overcoats-p-788.html

Other urls found in this thread:

peta.org/blog/ryan-gosling-blade-runner-2049-faux-shearling-jacket/
magnoliclothiers.com/2049-coat-overcoats-p-788.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no are you fucking autistic? oh wait

Hmmmm if you do get one you can get it in black but it tends to look too serious, brown/navy/dark green is more versatile. Better make sure you like it though and not change your mind in a month.

>ugly
>faux fur

Disgusting.

you are AUTISTIC!

kek I'm loving all of these 2049 threads on Veeky Forums

Why does everyone always want to dress like Gosling characters

Cause he plays the cool guy in a lot of movie, which appeals to spergys

That image is from their prototype, the one they made from the trailers. Now the film's come out they've amended it, so wait for new pictures before you blow possibly £600

Personally I love it, but if I got it myself I'd probably ask them to make it more the length of a peacoat to look a bit less Columbine. Magnoli are good when it comes to custom measurements apparently

In the case of Drive and BR2049 he's a loner, but in a cool way rather than a loser way, and a bit autistic. Very appealing to Veeky Forums

peta.org/blog/ryan-gosling-blade-runner-2049-faux-shearling-jacket/

>entire article is just talking about how 'sheep are killed' to harvest their wool with brief snippets of "isn't officer k cool? you want to be cool like him, right?" injected in between
Jesus christ it's like a condescending twitter chain in article form. Is anyone actually pulled over to veganism with this shit?

lolwut

In 2049 he plays the biggest fucking loser in the universe. His godamn waifu needs to hire a hooker for him. He gets cucked on every level for the entire film. That's literally what his whole story is about - how absolutely fucking everyone is using him like an appliance.

No man. Don't you remember all the losers in the drive jacket? Just get a regular shearling jacket that isn't a trenchcoat.

How unoriginal are you? I hope you run into the hundred other dudes who posted about the same jacket so you can all feel foolish in your bad repros. Can't you just watch a movie without wanting to be one of the characters? Did you think about buzzing your hair and shooting dope after watching Trainspotting?

dope is Veeky Forums but that jacket is not

Absolutely, post pics when you get it

this is exactly what i would do too, good suggestion.

>magnoliclothiers.com/2049-coat-overcoats-p-788.html
>show prototype of nubuck leather
spend 500$ for faux shearling reality

>Did you think about buzzing your hair and shooting dope after watching Trainspotting
yeah and i also did it

Joi's outfit is pretty Veeky Forums. A nice nod to the original film with the raincoat too

>No ron weasley refference yet

There's some cool stuff on Magnoli's site but sometimes you see those pics and have to wonder: did the guy want it to come out like that or was he just too polite to tell them
>No, lol, good joke, but seriously make me one that looks like the one in the movie/tv show.

I'm never going to stop wanting this dumb coat, am I?

who the fuck watches harry potter enough to make some obscure fucking reference like that

I had a dream last night that I went to the mall and bought his shirt and Bates combat boots. I think that means I need to buy the jacket.

Really wish they had current pics.

It's the superior BR coat.

Honestly if I had the money I'd buy the full set. It'd be the ultimate outfit for costume/halloween parties

cop middle. w2c all

My Sambas are finished and I need a replacement

Cop?

Would you, Veeky Forums?

Are you /bladerunner/ enough?

w2c

the one in the movie is all faux too

The movie jacket is cotton

I think the jacket is underrated, Magnoli's doesn't look right though. Look at how comfy this thing looks.

Nice. W2c

This is the best picture of K's coat that there is because it underlines the entire point of 2049's wardrobe: it's suppposed to look like utter shit and it succeeds. By 2049 humans have fucked the Earth beyond repair, real leather and real fur or shearling are rare commodities and exorbitantly expensive. So the characters dress like wino vermin to accentuate this and to communicate this aspect of the future. The clothes look cool on the actors because they're attractive people with a lot of juice. Doubly so for Gosling's panache, which is why the coat comes across as appealing. It's easy to forget all this and mistake the clothing itself as being somehow worthy, but it's 99% the actors, the lighting, the adrenaline and verve of the story's non-stop excitement, etcetera. It's got jack shit to do with that fucking coat.

Magnoli Clothiers

teaser picture from the new design

it's in green and waxed cotton like the movie