Ey lads. I'm new to this whole techwear genre but I'm definitely interested...

Ey lads. I'm new to this whole techwear genre but I'm definitely interested, I wanted to start off with something relatively cheap and simple, do you guys know of any affordable, tactical looking, slender ruks? Of not ig this could be a techwear general thread

Timbuktu, Boblbee, Mission Workshop, and Porter are great places to start. I could probably find a few more if you're interested.

Im not op but I'm interested on what else you might know.

turn around while u still can

techwear is gay as fuck

i like it too but i also know that sometimes i have troubles finding a matching shirt for my pants so im not gonna touch a style that is almost impossible to pull of as a white guy and costs a shitton of money

thats like buying a completely broken oldtimer and trying to fix it on your own without any knowledge of how an engine even works

And then even if your rock it there is absolutely no point for this style except for taking ig pictures - you just can't wear that shit in public

You fuckers are not anime characters nor can you pull the shit off.

You people want to look like you have a nice interesting life via techwear then go jump off a bridge.

People buy shit in fashion cause they think it looks cool and Garner's attention so you fuckers can have all that attention wearing some sensible shit as opposed to this fucking nonsense

Insecure guys that care too much about what other people think

Someome who can't admit techwear makes you look like a total faggot

waterproof is the only reason you would defend techwear, even those who are in techwear without those 'function' you would shit on them 'cosplay ninja'.

You fucking clown

>People buy shit in fashion cause they think it looks cool and garner's attention
>But don't wear this style you think look cools and garners attention, because I said so

Yep exactly, you want to look like you stepped out a 90s anime that's fine but I'll call you the fuck out on it irl and here if I ever see you in it. Cause you'd look like a fucking retarded autist. You should be fucking thanking me instead of all this bullshit

why are you so assblasted about what other people wear
get a life

Confirmed for being no fun insecure virgin

Wear techwear user, laugh more, wear it with confidence and tongue in cheek and it'll actually look fucking cool. Tryharding, whether it's mens workwear or trying to hard to be cool, is incredibly unattractive. Chad doesn't give a shit what people think about his sicc fits

Also get your inspiration from odd places like animes, just remember not to take it too seriously and think about your silhouette- no skeleton legs, get a big neck from lifting and you can wear anything with style.

I believe in you user

ffs thanks

You got your opinions , it may look like a faggot to you guys, or something that's only practical for their highly waterproof features but damn just let people wear what they want

Just don't join the /twg/ discord. its kinda dead and has nazi mods

what's the discord link? and also what's /twg/?

/Techwear General/

You made it sound cool though

y/n?

What else would you like to know?

I mean, when it comes to tech wear, there's plenty more to it than just the "tech-ninja/cyberpunk" aesthetic, and all of it has a usefulness in everyday life (though stuff like acronym and sisp are less useful to everyday activities).

I guess it would be like too "blocky" for me. But i guess it can go pretty well with some fits. If i were you i think i'd give it a try.

r/FashionReps/

1:1 succ