What's the best Patagonia synchilla this year...

What's the best Patagonia synchilla this year? I have an old blue/grey/green camo one and it's a horrid pattern but so comfy. Probably gonna get this one.

Leaf print, fish print, or Filter Blue.

The one you posted is awful.

I'm in Canada that leaf print isn't here. It's fucking ugly lol

>Canada
>Doesn't get the maple leaf print

HahahahaHAHAHA

I mean I would not say it looks good. Just better than the solids, which are all awful.

print ones are frat boy uniform. all of them fit like shit but look okay layered with a hoodie imo

not even memeing 90% of the greeks at my uni wear these, pic related is the most popular. like one in every class popular

The Navajo-ish 70's southwestern pattern thing is back in a bit right now.

Pendleton is a better way to go than Patagonia if you want to go that direction imo.

Lol well mine is so fucking ugly that I think people are staring at it all the time. I Just want a plain one.

These things are so comfy

how warm do these keep you?

I have the lightweight one and yesterday it was 6 degrees Celsius and I wore it with a t-shirt under and I was good to go. In the winter I never wear a jacket I just put a hoodie on underneath and wear the synchilla. Sometimes I need a long sleeve crew neck as well, but that's fine with me. I wanna try and get a non lightweight one. The thicker one. But I'm worried it will be too warm.

>the solids are all awful.
WRONG

Anyone know how big a difference there is between lightweight and the normal one. I have a lightweight and I'm wondering how much thicker the normal one is.

Those look pretty good when they look new. Once they look thrift shop-tier after some years you'll start looking like a homeless person desu

interesting, trying to find a jacket I can wear to walk the dog early in the morning here in bongland

Damn...

I bought pic related 3 weeks ago.
It's pretty good, was looking a different pattern but found this second hand for £40 and didn't want to spend £120 on some fleece.
As long as it fits slightly oversized you don't look like a frat faggot, looks breddy good when layered with a hoody and still good when not. comfy asf.

I wish they made some crazy-ass patterns in men's sizes.

king st in toronto. fag boy.

I walk past it all day.

BRB going on a rock climbing trip

Uniqlo

Safe travels.
Post pics to /out/.

>not getting the better sweater instead

gross

t. Poorfag

Is this essential comfycore

Yes. Everyone should own at least one of these.