post your favourite early 2000's looks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE
youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fav 2000 look

Bring back the chinstrap!

thats not 2000s

is there a name for those blue/grey shades? i think they i can make em work as eyeglasses without looking like ali g.

God damnit. You woke up RYVSS imposter. Now he's gonna dump the same y2k nostalgia pics he always does.

He's the real one. Are you blind?

I want emos to be a mainstream thing again

"EMO" IS MID TO LATE OUGHTIES, NOT EARLY OUGHTIES.

What your are actually posting is the back half of the 90's

This is a good thread op but a lot of this is 90's

ew please no, I know people who are still into emo/scene shit and they're fucking cancerous.

Ah yes, that extremely specific window of time that was post Columbine/pre 9-11.

You're right but same inspo dump as always. Dude needa new pics.
Not really. I'm an oldfag who graduated in 05 and emo was a thing the whole time I was in high school. I'd rather have this techno style make a comeback than emo.

Late 90s early 00s is pretty much the same aesthetic wise. Only difference is a slight advance in technology and that loss of optimism post 9/11.

Emo started in the 90s, the original scene died in early oughties

I miss 2000s

correct

It really was a time of great optimism in technology and life in general

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way

Your point?
The ultimate point is that emo doesn't belong in this thread.
Fuck off with your ugly style.

this is trash, please don't revive that dumbass time period

>eminem in a light blue jogging suit and a white do-rag.jpeg

a guy in my uni has that style. it looks incredibly shitty. like he's deliberately making a parody of himself.

>about 1/4 of thread is late 90s pictures

Let's be real. Nobody likes the 2000s, except those who were kids at the time. It's generally agreed that it was an incredibly shitty time compared to anything before and after.

Black people are doing that already.

this music video has a lot of what you're talking about, i think, OP
youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE

here's an other good one.
youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg

I think that you misunderstand what this thread is about.

the taller guy is wearing an Acne Studios Nimes sweater in 100% cotton from their SS17 collection.

Lol all this shit is exactly what I used to wear. Just leaving HS in the American Pie era. I'm 36 now. It's mainly nostalgia. The technology was shit back then, I don't miss the days of dial-up internet.

What makes the 90's good was the lack of all this extreme left wing politics, we live in a time when radical feminists want to jail you for wolf whistling at them. What is the next stage? Brain scanners to see if a thought crime has been committed?

90's/early 00's fashion looks dorky as hell now and I guess it always was, for me the simpler time was probably better overall though.

My friend has one and I've seen a couple of guys at the store sporting them.
Max, please shave it or grow a real beard

Now that is some jet set radio future shit right there.

The 2000's were a very cringe time for fashion.

go to any gas station, they sell these for 2 dollars

the begin all, end all of 2000s fashion

What a babe

Damn it! the nostalgia it's strong in this one