>nike swoosh is horrific
>new balance's big ass 'N'
>puma doesn't have interesting sneakers

Im not really bothered by the huge N

You should be.

>sneakers are "basically streetwear"

great observation

t. mfa

No, it's the fact that these companies are what they say they are and basically trick your dumbass into buying.

Nike openly calls themselves a Marketing company. Why? Cause majority of what they sell is bullshit. You do realize Nike Air was a gimmick right?

Adidas started as a sports shoe company and now they're trying to be a streetwear nigga sneaker king? Really?

Why do people give a fuck what Kanye (a guy in his 40s) wear when you're a young adult in your late teens or early 20s who the fuck cares what Kanye does he's an old ass fuck.

New balance doesn't do shit but be old for old reasons. The fact anyone under the age of 30 would rock them are buffoons.

Puma is just unknown.

>adidas, nike, nb, puma
well, i see you're very new into fashion, lurk more kiddo.

Adidas army trainers and Stan Smith are 50 year old designs. Just because you first heard about them on hypebeast.com doesn't make Adidas a streetwear company you fucking simpleton.

See that right there clown

>These designs are 50 years old!!

What the fuck does that matter clown, when you have people who don't give a flying fuck about that and rock them as streetwear. News flash jackass, just cause it's old doesn't mean it's gold. I see better designs now than then.

>ultraboost
>nmds
>pureboost
>yeezy
>human race nmds

New balence actually does some great stuff

sounds like you got them all figured out my man. great to see that some of us still posess the kind of supreme intellect that lets us see through the kind of corporate machinations that common sheeple are just unable to comprehend. Don't forget to vote for the God Emperor if you turn 18 by the next election! Praise kek!

I actually would buy some new balances if they didn't have the N

Nice little mockery post you made. I hope you got it off your chest you fucking closest homosexual

ultraboosts were never intended for streetwear

somebody is pretty triggered by the existence of major clothing brands. There are a many other sneaker brands that make quality products. If your fashion horizon ends with the aforementioned brands, it's time for you to leave or dig deeper.

>Big players don't matter, or influence lesser known brand's design of sneaker.

>Because big corporations who run the fashion horizon and shape the lesser know brands don't matter.

You are why the world is where it is. I honestly feel you should die for what you just said.

>Strawman argument
Lesser brand tend to play safe and incorporate what's trending, and no, lesser brand matters.

Lesser brands play it safe and do what clown? Let me hear that again? Incorporate what? Oh yeah you mean use what's popular and trending from higher big corporate fashion companies into their works so what did you learn?

Come on? You're not as stupid as I think you are? The big fucking leaders do matter you fucking jackass.

Talk to me again when a brand pulls a Rick Owens on their design

god those are ugly

>Rick owens

Yeah your ass with garbage taste would like a brand made after a guy's name right. You would be mocking all their designs if he wasn't involved you stereotypical asswipe

Unrelated to the discussion but what kind of pejorative term is "clown"? Makes you sound like an idiot.

>I am part of the cult
He pulled clown shoes that brands don't dare to do it.

Nice opinion next time make it related to the discussion but just to be fair I'll call you a fucking clown too.

You are part of a cult and no he didn't pull those garbage damn designs. Nobody even talks about them

>I am totally disregarding why there's a cult surrounding Rick, and you're part of the cult!!
I don't like the shoes design, or find anything special apart from the fact that Rick pulled the obnoxious clown shoes that everyone else laughed but his cult that are willingly spend a thousand dollar for fake converse shoes.

He never said they don’t matter lmfao

He still defended his point that they don't shape lesser brands.

The idiots (such as yourself) who buy this shit don't even care about quality or craftsmenship. All you want is a pretty looking shoe that has a (wait for it) oh my God is that (sarcasm) [insert famous person name here]'s new sneaker!!!

You are what's wrong with modern day sneaker culture and why all consumers like you can eat a double decker shit sandwich

Are you retarded?

>Lesser brand tend to play safe and incorporate what's trending

>>I am part of the cult

you have to be at least 18 years old to use this website

Are you retarded?

Please refer back to

Take your pills sperg, that’s not a counter argument and you’re obviously not understanding what he’s saying

He's saying Rick owens deserves his fucking broke down cult since apparently they don't "follow trends". Also mind your fucking business clown, you aren't involved so stay out and keep your opinion to your damn self.

You sound like a high school senior who just started taking babby's first marketing class honestly

He doesn't? He started as your 'muh lesser known brand', by designing ridiculous laughable clown toecap, ignoring the safe protocol, effectively establish his own brand and all his sadbois threw a couple of thousand dollars for his uniform.

Doesn't change the truth doe it. Maybe you like being marketed.

>clown
>right here clown
>fucking clown
You are either trying too hard or you need to go back to yelling at referees during your son's games

Shut the hell up clown

Doesn't really bother me as much as it does you. It won't bother you as much once you grow up a little.

>puma doesn't have interesting sneakers
you mean they're not hyped enough for you so you don't consider them interesting

I'm sure I'll be used to being used when I'm in my 30s cause I'm 21 clown

>21
Yeah I remember when I was young, dumb and full of cum too and getting angry on myspace over nothing. Please try to live life a little more before you start spouting shit grownups already know.

why do you sound like the US navy seal copypaste

tbqh puma used to have some decent sneakers (pic related) but their new stuff is just plain and boring

they tried collabing with alexander mcqueen but imo those shoes were awful

Imagine being so underage that 21 is the cool age you pretend to be

>psshhh... nothing personnel, kid

do you shit in the woods because you feel uncomfortable supporting Big Plumbing

>memelord
Of course.

Probably because they know they can't/don't care enough to compete with Nike and Adidas in those segments (men's/women's fashion sportswear) since it's never going to be as profitable as sports team contracts

>forgetting Reebok

Sure buddy meme it up

Hell no, plumbing doesn't try and bs market strategy me into buying sneakers do they. Last I checked theirs no celebrity endorsed toilet lines.

Fuck Reebok and Fila clown.

Shit if anything, those kids listen to Kanye more than anyone in their 20s or Kanye’s age group. Kanye is a late start Gen X’er and the his lasting career is a perplexing one, not because I believe his music is shit, but most rappers tend to wane in any sort of relevance after about 10 years with a few exceptions. Jay Z as one.

But not even Jay Z could successfully transcene generational bounds. Most of Jay-Z’s biggets supporters are people
who grew up with his shit in the 90s and 00s. Jay-Z albums are hype for a week before now one cares now.

Kanye has managed to influence a generation if young rappers and even artists in other genres more than Jay Z has.

Even as a Kanye fan I would go as far as to call him a successful culture vulture. He’s the opposite of Jay-Z, he embraces (and steals) from younger artists and brings them into his circle and co-opts their style successfully (Drake is doing this to a shittier extent). He’s like the Nintendo of rap, doesn’t really do anything new but can take your idea, modify (sometimes make it better) and get it called “new”(Yeezus/Breath of the Wild) and get praise for it.

If Kanye had made it as a rapper in the 90s/early 00s like a lot of Gen X staples did, he’d be where guys like Ludacris and Nelly are in terms of relevancy. If he never got involved in the streetwear shit and never evolved passed pink polo, gucci and Louis Kanye, he’d be fucked in that aspect too.

i found your perfect shoe, clown

What do you wear?

Who you calling clown

I rock vintage style

What brand of shoes do you fucking wear most often, clown?

>that spacing
go, back.

I rock Sketcher asshole.

being poor is not Veeky Forums

After decades of experience I can confidently say Nike and asics is the best quality sportswear.
Adidas and saucony is mid quality.
Puma is the lowest quality.
New Balance varies.
No experience with reebok, champion or under armour.

>spotted the redditor

>I have no idea what the FUCK I am talking about

>"I honestly feel you should die for what you just said"
>mfw
i love this website.

what are those

but who was vans

u wearin coke whites cause my vans look clean

you are telling me that these shits are not "street"? you opinions are insignificant buddy.

raf simons rick owens usually what im dressed in

thats why i only wear shoe brands that are a litle off kilter like camper of asics or just straight classics like clarks

how old are you wtf