How is it that somebody who weighs significantly more than I do seems to look better in a hoodie and jeans than I do?

How is it that somebody who weighs significantly more than I do seems to look better in a hoodie and jeans than I do?

He probably doesn't, and you're just being insecure. On the off chance he does however... im sorry, but t's over.

Are you talking about THIS guy ? he doesnt look good, his whole outfits a joke.
Unless you use facepaint and wear your clothes inside out i dont see how you could look worse.

I really hope that I'm just being insecure.

Yeah, I'm talking about the guy in the pic.

the fact that this person can move from place to place is impressive

That sounds kind of dope.

>dressing like a 15 year old in your 30s

Okay, at least I know that I look better than him in this picture.

the left almost made me gag t b h fampai

i said this before and i'll say it again

>fashion EVER before fitness

Why do fatties even try

this, he looks WAY better in the left, even if he weighed more.

Agreed. Oldcel fatties need to stay in their lane.

ID on the hoodie?

Seriously how is it possible for someone to be this fucking fat. You can see his gut trying to burst from his pants.

Any recent pic or update of this delusional fat fuck?

yeah i know him IRL here's a pic i took last week

this is what reddit circle jerking leads to. honest abuse would have served him better, poor lad

this was a month or two ago so it looks like he hasn't made any progress

aside from the stupid hair i feel like this is a much better direction for him until he loses the fat

You know he's never going to lose anymore fats, he fucking bought clothes in that size.

they fit him well, at least in that picture

most of the thread's just being edgy, but for how fat this guy is he's doing a good job playing the hand he has

Dude looks awful, and that's probably the best angle

i wonder what his max bench is, just from being that fat

Is there a story to this guy or something?

I guess sticking to very basic pieces of clothing (plain jeans, hoodie or collared shirt without patterns) does wonders in his case. Big guys in pin-striped clothing or clothing with big brand markers look like mafia types or mall-kids