How do we bring back hats bros?

How do we bring back hats bros?

Raise automobile roof tops.
Seriously, when roofs were lowered hats fell out of fashion.

Hats are for fags and children. Anyone wearing a hat over the age of 16 and not out on a hike or safari should be executed.

You can take off your hat in the car and put it back on outside...
What do you even need a hat for in the car anyway?

>hats are for fags

ironic that one of the reasons they're unpopular is guys spending 45 minutes styling their hair before they go out and knowing a hat would crush it.

Nigger I have a shaved head. Kys

Post outfits where the hat actually benefits

Taking generalized statements personally basically makes you a woman so you might as well have nice hair.

*Hats make your scalp and forehead sweat, even in cold weather. I don't know if they just put up with it then or if well-used hats lose enough stiffener that they absorb the sweat and you don't notice it.
*They are very inconvenient because when you take them off you need somewhere to put them down.
*One of the only uses of them is heat in the cold and a beanie is better because it covers your ears.
*Unless it has a wind cord and you use the cord: have fun looking like a complete idiot chasing your hat down the street.

It is genuinely nice to keep sun and rain off with one, though.

>They are very inconvenient because when you take them off you need somewhere to put them down
Hate when I put my coat on the wardrobe and have no idea where to put my hat

This.

I cringe every time I go to uni and see all the hats being worn in the lecture hall.

Although to be honest, most of them are girls who have their hair in braids and hats on because their hair is disgusting and greasy. You can always tell if a girl didn't shower that day because she'll have her hair up and have a hat on.

Patrician hat coming through.

>How do we bring back hats bros?
Women have to go back to wearing hats constantly before its acceptable for men. If you think of any fashion, women almost always are wearing of version of male attire and then some but the reverse is almost never true.

The reason these hats are cringey is because it comes off as tryhard because men have no place trying to force a fashion trend on their own, especially when its tied into a shitty lifestyle sub-culture full of fat mouth-breather cucks who don't make any effort to look fashionable outside of a $10 Walmart hat.

Imagine being this guy lmao

Enjoy your sunburn.

>talking about sunburned head
>in a hat thread

did you forget to use your brain?

>How do we bring back hats bros?
If u live in NYC u know them hossitic Jews rockem hard with some curly fries on the side

you were the one to say that hats are for fags you dumb cunt

You don't need to wear hats on a car regardless. The solution is to end automobile dominance in transportation

Back when hats were worn a lot more, everyone had a hat rack next to the door.

SNAPBACKS BACK

>tips trilby