What is slutty/promiscuous clothing for guys?

What is slutty/promiscuous clothing for guys?
Like how women have tight party dresses with plunging necklines
What's the male equivalent to that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9J-iT3AG2KE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rick

Mankini

I'd say tight party dresses with plunging necklines

just undo another button

Stop trying to be weird and queer.
Unless you are a fag, then it's okay but I'm not sure why you'd put in so much effort.

Skin-tight jeans and either a tight t-shirt (V-neck or scoop neck) or a button down with several buttons undone. Have you ever been to a bar? Lol

singlets. especially those Gold's Gym plunging neckline ones from the 70s-80s. anyone with a chest to show off can wear them in the summer

yes, definilety this

Pair it with guido hair and you are ready to go

There is no equivalent. The only similar thing is you have to have a great body and well fitted top. I'm an athletic guy and the difference between me and the attention I get from wearing a jacket/basic tee is pretty big.

Girls are just on easy mode.

he want's to dress slutty, not like a fucking manlet chad

I would suggest thin t shirts so people can see the outline of your nipples, mesh tops, ear lobe, nipple or septum piercings. You could show more skin than usual but nothing absurd.

This all depends who you are trying to attract really. If you are straight, best to avoid everything I just said, if your bi or gay, go for it..

Doesn't this also require a decent amount of musculature?

That'll get attention for sure

Okay
What about straight people then?

sexual appeal? Muscles and clothing that accentuate them?

You're not posting stick girls so don't expect the answer to be stick boys. You don't want to admit it but muscle has sexual appeal to females like tits and ass do for men. Obviously less so, that would be the closest "equivalent" excluding fade

Yes

for Straight men I think the same things apply just nothing to over the top really. Depends on who you are trying to appear slutty too.

Ideally straight females

Chubbies or other short shorts for non-skeletors

there is no "slutty" clothes for guys, if you want to attract straight women, wear simple well fitting and clothing such as oxford button downs & slim jeans/chinos, avoid big branding etc

Pants that show your bulge, shirts with a neck line that shows your collar bones (part of your chest and traps will be visible but not much unless you get the guido special), shirts tight enough that emphasize v taper, show your back muscles and short enough so that your adonis belt/abs show if you were to put your arms up.

>tfw no bulge in tight pants
>tfw no Adonis belt or prominent color bone

This: youtube.com/watch?v=9J-iT3AG2KE

Male sexuality isn't 1:1 with female sexuality. You can't just sub out male for female in the "slutty" equation because the dynamic and social aspect is completely different.

Women use their bodies to compete for visceral attention because male attraction is largely visual.

Men compete for female attention by looking physically healthy and in decent shape, but more importantly than that you have to look socially relevant or important. A man can substitute physical attractiveness with power and status to an insane degree, but being a "hot guy" is capped at your general phenotype and isn't really improved in the eyes of women by showing more body off.

Everybody has a bulge, you just need to wear the right underwear. They are actually max comfy too.

>tfw a grower not a shower.

Don't you have balls?

the male equivalent is a big wallet and conspicuous consumption

Buy some MeUndies, they have a little pouch for your genitalia that is double-layered, so it will make your junk look decent no matter

>Ideally straight females

I'm not going to say you would be without success, in the current year, but it sounds like the way you want to go about getting girls is pretty twisted.

>>OP
BOONK GANG whole lotta gang shit.

Post a good fit to scare Boonk away so the thread can continue.

that feel

Seconded

THEYRE THE SAME THING

expensive branded clothing

Adding to this, for a guy to give off an aura of power, that's far more akin to sluttyness with women. If a guy dresses rich and stands tall, not being a goblin face or 200 pounds makes you a 9. Masculinity is everything. People on fa need to stop being skinny twinks and try to accentuate themselves more. Try to appear bigger

there's a lot of overlap

Have muscle
Have eye contact
Have attractive smile

White or black t
Jeans
White shoes or some preppy pointed browns

Nothing else.

LMAO THOSE MANLETS

I get angry any time people post images like the OP here. It angers me that people enable such gross behavior. Veeky Forums should be a safe space from vulgarities.

when will they learn?

There used to be a thread on styleforum called "slutty tees" that was about this thing exactly.

This is probably as close as it gets, and you need to be very in-shape for it to even do anything I think.

And even then I'm not sure if it does anything for girls.

Probably as close as you're going to get though. Basically any slinky, clingy tee with a scooped neckline.

I think a fitted suit probably does more for girls however, than this, if you wanna be real.

And not even because it's fitted, just because it shows status.

obv tank top

Well duh. Why would you try to sluttily show off your dyel physique lol

itt: manlets calling other manlets manlets

Underated post.

Bravo.

Hey it's not like the girls are playing nice either

>just be confident bro

like a rhinestone ballbag

Chad-core.

Skinny jeans
long scoop neck tee's/tight dress shirt
shitty chain/jewelry
nike/adidas/NB trainers / cheap dress shoes

It's basically normiecore but the difference maker is being a jacked chad so your muscles pop out. This gives an air of man-sluttery and is probably the closest equivalent to female sluts

That seems to be general consensus
Is being muscular the only true way to slut it up?

a suit or grey sweatpants with a white t shirt. both of these things, nothing else.

bAHAHHA MANLET!

t. insecure lanklet

Nope

Yes. Now go lift.

yes. Chads wear shit like pic related to show off their gains. Once girls see your gains they will suck your dick

go find the nearest "alexander wang" gay and you'll figure it out. desu I usually think it's unbuttoned dress shirts, black/white t-shirts with a low neckline, skinny/slim jeans that somehow reveal hipbones, boots, bonus leather jacket.

>color bone
it's colour you pleb

People ought to browse Veeky Forums AND Veeky Forums

came to say this

Why give an example of a steroid user?

Don’t give anons unrealistic expectations.

> Jon Skywalker
> manlet

no

Unlike sluts, he probably doesn't drink. It fucks up his 0% body fat. He barely has time for instagram clout club pics between gym sessions, cooking chicken breasts, and steaming asparagus. No salt either please. Don't wanna retain water.

you're delusional bud, stay gross

It's not fair why do girls always get it easy?

>inb4 "r9k"

Stay salty.

>tfw legs too massive to fit into regular chubbies that places like H&M sell

>implying your average girl doesn't work hard to stay in shape, do her hair/makeup, buy nice clothes, etc
It's every bit as hard, which is why some girls make it the focus of their existence

tits or gtfo

thanks user. copping guy on the lefts outfit and going to a bar tomorrow. ill report what happens back to this thread

Rick shirt all girls will be yours.

Shoes?

What's your natty example then?

Usually just extremely skinny (musclefit) stuff combined with deep V necks or wifebeaters that show off your magnificent muscles.

>u need muscles to be a slutty man?
Yes, just like you need curves to look like a slutty girl.

drkshdw by rick Owens slip-ons

the golden one instagram

hahahha the arms and frame

Women are expected to not be promiscuous, which is why "sluttiness" is a concept in the first place. This norm has been challenged in a big way since the '60s and it's not as strong as it once was, but it's still there, informing tastes and directing shame.

But promiscuity is expected of men in general, so there's no real concept of "sluttiness" for us. Hence nobody itt can put forward a decent example of slutty clothing for (straight) men.

By contrast, anyone can easily think of clothing that makes you look like you don't have sex, because that's something that's outside of the social norms for men, so we've created signifiers for it so we can identify the deviation from the norm. So in one sense, the closest equivalent of "slutty" clothing for men is actually dressing like an incel.

lmao

>buying bottoms at H&M when you have legs that can rip regular jeans
I bought some khaki shorts from J. Crew on sale and just rolled up the cuff once. Fits snug in the opening but the upper thigh area works out just fine.

the dude on the right looks cool as fuck

lmao its not

it sucks to be a woman bc the time period where you're considered the most attractive comes and goes, whereas gendered expectations for men mean they often get more attractive as they get older

but in that window during their 20s, women don't have to do much. they don't have to stay in shape, they just have to not be fat. and dressing nice isn't hard. a guy isn't going to be considered that attractive if he's skinny and buys nice clothes, for him to get attention he has to go to the gym and gain muscle which takes way more effort than maintaining a healthy weight or choosing skirts

women have it worse in a lot of ways (guys dont have the ambient anxiety of sexual assault) but social interactions and perceived attractiveness are on easy mode. they say "equality feels like oppression to the privledge", which is why when some women hit their 30s and get treated like normal people who have to work to attract male attention they complain and bemoan the injustice of society

there was an FtM trans person who talked about this - their biggest shock when they became a man was how harsh dating was compared to when they were a woman

kek

Not sure if it's slutty, but the closest equivalent would be sweats and scoop neck

Oh man, I loved Alice in Chains.

Guys don't have to be ripped or even in very good shape to be attractive to women or get laid. That's dumb as hell.

>social interactions and perceived attractiveness are on easy mode
Yes to the latter (sorta? the average girl does put in way more work on her appearance daily than the average guy), but big no to the former. Social interactions are only "easy" for women if what they want is to be wanted or pandered to. But if they want to be listened to, taken seriously, left alone, not told what to do, etc., then they have a way, way harder time than men.

It's a distinctly male thing to say that young women have it easier than young men in general just because they have an easier time getting laid.

>But if they want to be listened to, taken seriously, left alone, not told what to do, etc., then they have a way, way harder time than men.

in some places yeah, but this aint the 1950s bub. this "woman arent taken seriously" meme is everywhere, and i get that in cases of sexual assault it is a real thing. but professionally? academically? young women are going to college in larger numbers then men. women also dominate early education, and the vast majority of elementary through high school teachers are women. its in the zeitgeist that women get paid less when thats only true of the entire population writ large, the wage gap has reversed among young people

young men often feel like theyre not being taken seriously but they don't have an ideology they can use as a crutch. its a meme argument used to shut down conversation, especially when you stray into discussion of what gender roles they benefit from and would prefer not to change

racism is a much bigger problem than the sexism that collegiate feminists moan about. young women, especially white ones, have it made in the developed world. they're probably the most protected and coddled demographic in human history

also
>dumb as hell
go back to twitter

>the vast majority of elementary through high school teachers are wome
It really is unfair how they dominate such a prestigious, high-power, high-pay profession.

>its in the zeitgeist that women get paid less when thats only true of the entire population writ large
>it's in the zeitgeist that Earth's surface is 75% water, but that's only true if you look at the whole surface

>they're probably the most protected and coddled demographic in human history
Hence the ambient anxiety of sexual assault, right?

lol there are literally no facts here soy boy
when women say they get paid less they mean that male CEOs skew the average wage towards men. when they break it down job by job women don't get paid "less for the same work" as the meme goes. and as i said, wage gap is reversed among young people, if your gonna inscribe any meaning on a misleading stat that means young men are certifiably more oppressed

fuck outta my city techie fucc boi

Yeah the "wage gap" research looks at salaries in general
It doesn't differentiate between the salaries of let's say a male petroleum engineer and a female elementary school teacher. And as much as we'd hate to admit it, there is a gender disparity in those professions, because women look for jobs that make them "feel" good, and not the ones that pay well.

>gigantic shoulder pimple
>Eminem haircut
LMAO this is the avatar of rickfaggotry

lol ya dipshit, people start out in low-paying job positions and move upwards into higher-paying positions as they age. All you've done is bolster the argument that the system of career advancement favors men, as well as the argument that women are groomed from a young age to only accept jobs (like those coveted kindergarten teacher positions) with limited wage growth prospects, or simply overlooked for jobs with better prospects when they do try to pursue them.

>my covertly-sampled measurements of women's skull shapes indicate a compulsive desire for financial insecurity and an inability to pronounce "manga" correctly

i think he agrees with you just sperging out with the green text

What is strawmanning