Waywt

Waywt

You look fine. Maybe push the socks down

Gay

me and gf :)

Sorry I'll go back to hoodies and old skools x

w2c shirt?

“colors frighten me”

Not bad, I like her fit better than yours desu. Wish my gf had better fashion sense.

+1 for the raf

Pants are houndstooth patterned and wearing mono 1461's

Work sucks.

"what other people wear trigger me"

you gf needs to do squats

this

really like the scarf, what coat is that?what pants are your gfs?

Shoes cant be seen, cant say i have any that go with this too well, im wearing ricc socc rn tho

You're too old for this. The shorts especially - not a fan of those hems.

I dig the shirt's trippy design. W2C?

Mirror needs cleaning. Everything else comfy but the shoes - maybe get something of a contrasting colour (e.g white) to make the fit stand out more?

rag & bone

for real lol

It actually looks pretty cool, but yeah what kind of shoes would you wear with it, boots?

Maybe low canvases in a light color

I need new shoes

Thank you! The scarf is zara and it's really really thick. Coat is Allsaints from 2015 winter

HUCK!

Can I tickle your anus

howdy folks

not a fan of the socks but i like the rest

this is fine not a fan of biker jeans pretty much ever tho

i feel like this would look better if you didnt look so tense

cool shirt this is nice

gf lookin good u lookin not as good

i like this cool pants

>RS logo stuff
kys u have zero taste

comfy day, feel free to call me out on my basic outfit because i will too

sweater and pallidiums are very nice, but i dont like the white jeans. they seem to fit you perfect but i would have liked blue jeans or brown khakis better
basic but would have liked to see your rings(?) closer up
pants are unflattering
normie tier
love everything but the hat
looks pretty good but top feels too light
basic
cute couple

Word of warning I'm new to Veeky Forums and have no idea what I'm talking about or what I'm doing, this is the first fit I've ever consciously thought about. Also you guys should rate others if you're posting yourself, it's common courtesy

Looks pretty comfy without looking like trash, I like the sweater. Are you wearing a headband? I cant really tell

I like the colour palette on this.
>tfw dig the boots but they'd look hilarious on my huge clown feet

Oswald Mosley

I feel you re shoes, I've had a single pair for about 4 years and they're nasty. Huge feet makes shopping difficult. Like the top, not a fan of the fit on those jeans though

As said pretty normie, but not ugly

This is cool conceptually I guess, but I'm just generally not a senpai of this style so I can't give an unbiased critique (not that my critique is worth much anyways lel)

Really like this but agree with user that the top could be a bit more different from the jacket; probably darker would be better.

i mean these boots are size 14 live out ur dreams my dude

Just out of curiosity how do you take pictures like this, do you set up a camera on a bi-pod or do you have someone take it for you?

I wear 17s, extra wide.

this is really good. You're gf is outshining you tho desu. Really dig the air max 97s silver bullet cw

You look like a sex offender.

I always loved your fits mayne

Thanks for the input, it's weird because the sweater looks darker to me in person that it looked in the photo but who knows.

u need better jawline for the mockneck

mirin' that jawline

yeah thought it would be nice for fall. if i would buy again i would just get black apc denim jacket. thanks for the feedback.

I wish my hips weren't this fucking big but alas genetics have cursed me. Anyway I'm trying to dress a little simpler after having thought too hard about what to wear the last few years

I don't think you need to change the top at all, really good fit mayne

not sure why everyone is worshipping your gf, she doesn't look bad but like any other basic bitch out there. like your fit though, maybe cuff the pants once.

need a lower crotch to pull off that sweater tho

honestly, a lamp

fuck aight ya never mind then im encroaching on clown shoe territory so 17s holy smokes

I like the outfit, not so much the hair Bad, the only coherence here is laziness
NiceAwful pic, but looks fine
Like your fit, gf's is fine too, but less interesting
Basic
Looks nice
Dopw
Boring
Not a fan of the fit on the jeans, feels at odds with the top
Good, nice colors
Looks nice
Pants look p tight, but looks fine
hair is not good, try a more substantial t shirt

what boots? Also can you make it clap?hi dad
Probably because she's not a land whale

lol thx

why? so she can get a niggeress ass? fucking twink

well I am wearing my dad's old jacket so.. hi son

boots look way too long and big for u. even from this front angle. if those are real leather u made an error.

don't Color-match, and un cuff those jeans

Rate others you lazy faggot

stop craving attention you faggot

Gonna keep my thoughts to myself until I understand fashion more. Sorry!

>he says, posting a picture of himself and expecting others to do exactly the same
Haha got me there

Fair enough, but I would argue that discussing fashion with other people is a really good way to learn, wouldn't you agree?

would go for full black shoes or add some grey/white to the outfit
i like it tho

bait
slp/10
looks fine
both of you look pretty solid
shoes?
I like it

Ok that is true. I just don't want to critisize something that's actually done right. Maybe I'll comment a little on the next waywt

I'm not one of those "man I miss 2012 Veeky Forums" posters but these threads are getting observably worse as time goes by

No pressure, sorry if I was rude. I hope you do!

my man if you own raf you can do better than white girl shoes

these are good

For class tomorrow

yeah i didn't shower today so i just threw a headband on lol. nice color coordination bud
i thought about it, but i thought i dont think i have pants with a low enough crotch to be seen below the big sweater

cool
that shirt.. burn it

nice

tasteless and derivative

People are mean. Your gf is very pretty and you both look great. They are just jealous.

i love your fits senpai!!

w2c those trousers?

u skinny fat losers need to lose weight or u will NEVER be effay

hahahaha

Needles

I think u have the 90year old Asian man style nailed

if this isn't bait , where would you ever where this. like to what social setting?

Wherever you want, it doesn’t matter that much. I guess you’re just compensating for your autism

inoffensive outfit but change the hair it's not 2008 anymore
red outline on jacket detracts from the fit and clashes with shirt
your feet look huge but i like the beanie
personally not feeling it
meh
your pants make you look absurd but nice jacket
i like this but the pants are a bit much

your hair is cool and im a fan of techwear, i love the fit, curious as to what the pants are!
jacket is my favorite part
very nice, shirt is my favorite here. works great with the outer
all these colors work great

thinking boots as of right now

Interesting.

Is that scarlxrd?

W2C jacket?

those boots look like they cost $60

something casual I was wearing these days

ID on the trousers?

xd

i dig these

Jesus Christ put down the fork.

this is one the best waywt threads i've seen so far, anons.

congrats.

>your pants make you look absurd but nice jacket

A long time ago when I used to browse Veeky Forums regularly and had only been doing so for something like half a year I absolutely hated seeing your fits. I stopped coming here every day and took a pretty long break; these days I visit about once a month. Now that I'm seeing your pics again I can't help but feel happy because man you have such a genuine smile like you're having the time of your life every time you pose for your pictures. Sorry for the blogpost but that's how it goes. Keep being you, my dude, that's exactly what Veeky Forums should be about.

lol wtf i just noticed his foot isnt even resting on anything, it's just in mid air ahahha

I noticed it too while I was typing. Also his foot's parallel to the siding of the house. It's comedic genius.