Sorry boys but wool will always be > polyester fleece and other synthetic linings

Sorry boys but wool will always be > polyester fleece and other synthetic linings

Other urls found in this thread:

woodtrekker.blogspot.de/2012/03/does-wool-keep-you-warm-when-wet.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>When the mack would probably be overkill even in your winter.

Wish they made a lined model.

Wool is the greatest fabric known to man

WOOL IS NOT FABRIC; WOOL IS HAIR OF AN ANIMAL.

So?

No shit sherlock

>Wool is the greatest fabric...

Once it's processed from raw hair into fabric, sure, it is well up there in my opinion. What's your problem?

FABRIC IS MATERIAL INTERLACED TO FORM A GRID, OR A WEB; WOOL IS NOT FABRIC; WOOL IS HAIR OF AN ANIMAL.

WHY DO YOU ASSUME THAT I HAVE A "PROBLEM"?

You do know the difference between raw wool and processed right? Why do you bother me with your ridiculous quibbling.

Fleece is pretty baller though and it doesn't cost an absurd amount of money

his point stands tho, wool is not fabric
cotton is not fabric either, it's the fiber used to make fabric

>Why do you bother me with your ridiculous quibbling[?]

WHY DO YOU CONSUME THE BODIES OF OTHER ENTITIES?

Here's your (You)'s

>Wool autism thread devolves into semantics discussion after three posts

Wool is pretty nice, did you guys know if you get completely drenched while wearing wool, it still traps in the heat and keeps you warm? Any other fabric the waterlogged fabric would act as an AC and actually make you colder.

I wish linen fabric wasn't ungodly expensive, linen clothing in the summer is GOAT.

It is the nature of all living to strive struggle devour each other and itself. Even something so base as a flower in competition kills.

merino wool specifically, if i remember correctly

Any reason you want a lining in particular?

I think a wool plaid lining would be ideal. It would be warmer and would lessen amount of damaging friction to exterior layer.

I think they made something like that a few years back when they still had the Seattle Fit thing going on.

Wish I had known when I purchased mine. C'est la vie. Still a very fine jacket at affordable price point.

A few women's models as well.

Oh look it's the retarded ultravegan who can't locate the caps lock key on his keyboard. In case you didn't know, domesticated sheep will die if they aren't shorn, and it would be a waste to destroy the wool. Faggot.

If you want a lined Filson you could do it in reverse and get one of the cotton jackets that takes wool liners.

woodtrekker.blogspot.de/2012/03/does-wool-keep-you-warm-when-wet.html
Tl, dr. no it doesn't. Wool loses insulation less fast than cotton, but if you get drenched you will freeze all the same.
And you've swallowed the marketing hook line and sinker.

Domesticated sheep will die if we do not harvest their wool. It is a 100% symbiotic relationship. The sheep get a beneficial haircut from us and thus can continue living. We get a shitload of sheep wool that cam be processed into god-tier fabric to keep us warm. No waste. No abuse.

I respect your belief that hurting animals is wrong, but you do not seem to respect mine. Pls leave