Cop or not?

Should I get the CDG converse or the Chuck Taylor All Star ‘70? they are both similar and I am looking for a replacement for the van's old skools as they are too popular with kids atm. Any other suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.hm.com/us/product/75693?article=75693-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Or these?

A
FUCKING
HEART

neither
just get made in japan cons

If you're a middle school girl, sure

Converse were really popular a few years ago in the UK and obviously still are but old skools have taken over as the shoe of choice for teenage girls so I think the Chuck Taylor All Star ‘70 may be worth buying as they look way better than the normal all stars.

don't get cdg chucks, they're so played out it isn't even funny. i've seen them like once or twice a week on random ppl this year, which is pretty crazy as far as internet meme shoes go
get shoes like pottery or something if you really want a converse silhouette

I think you are right about the CDG converse as I have seen alot of them this year. I looked up shoes like pottery but prefer a thicker looking sole which is why I like the Chuck Taylor All Star ‘70s

>Paying extra for a extra logo
Just stop it, those are the entry level "I'm into fashion" meme

Get Novestas

I'm pretty sure he was referring to the fucking heart with googly eyes on them. For people who don't know what CDG is it will look like you're wearing little girls shoes. For people who know what CDG is it will look like you're wearing overpriced internet meme shoes from 2014.

Why?

Jesus fucking Christ this thread is up like every fucking week.

Just get regular 70's Cons or Shoes Like Pottery. The CDG's have been meme'd into oblivion and I'll roast your bitch ass if you wear them shits in public.

All natural materials, founded by a Slovakian peasant in the 40s. What's more /fa than that.

Would recommend getting the runners instead however

anyone else here
/lookinggayasshitinchucktaylors/ ?

but in brown, like 1/5 of regular price

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Stop supporting the international Jewish megacorps that are promoting nigger hip-hop culture, my man

interesting alternatives, cop

are you redneckcore?

Those first ones look like shit, but the runners are actually nice. Like that they went with suede on a few main elements. Look proper

Thoughts?

not to sure about the denim/blue but I really like the Orange embroidered sun.

CDG chucks are kind of lame, the heart is really dumb.

I guess people go for them because of the lack of the racing stripe? But IMO it's not worth the trade-off.

70's chucks are very high quality compared to regular chucks, and don't have the stupid fucking heart on them. Yeah they have a little black racing stripe on the sole but who fucking cares. Nobody fucking cares.

Oh and FYI 70's cons don't look or feel like the regular shitty converse you've probably worn in the past.

They don't even have the same shape/silhouette.

I have these for that similar silhouette. Kinda dorky but I love them.

they look worse imo

They don't, trust me. They're better in basically every way.

Regular chucks look awkwardly long due to how flat the toebox is, 70's chucks don't have that problem. Not to mention literally every material used is better, and they are actually comfortable to wear.

And FYI The CDG cons are literally the same shoe as 70's just without the racing stripe, off-white sole, and different branding.

If you seriously think regular chucks look better I'd hazard a guess that you haven't worn or encountered a pair in the recent past, because they look incredibly cheap and shit.

Do the 70's ones fit slightly tighter for you then the standard one? I got both and I think they kinda do.

the 70's look so much better and are way less common than regular chucks

Get the 70'es. Any man with some self respect should own a pair of converse high tops for chill fits.

Get the fuck out of here. Converse basic as it is, is a timeless classic.

Really tempted by the black ones

I fucking knew something was up with my regular chucks. I got a white pair and I've only worn them a couple of times, they just feel so clunky, so outright ugly. Should've got 70's.

Looking for casual boot to go with jeans

Cop or not? Not sure how I should incorporate into a fit with my current wardrobe

Should i cop these shoes? Theyre on sale and idk if it suits me cause ive never worn leather shoes before.

What yall think?

Its this one from h&m m.hm.com/us/product/75693?article=75693-A

Its only 18 dollars now

Got these in black. Wearing them now. Love them.

looks good. what are the socks?

cheap trash, will fall apart in 6 months. for $20 and if you don't know if you'll like em go ahead though.

they look like a more pedophilic peewee herman shoe

My GF got me a pair of these for my birthday, and honestly they are wonderful, its a inexpensive way to say yes I'm a hypebeast and yes i like high fashion without being one of those faggots wearing supreme x LV or yeezys

>yes I'm a hypebeast
Why would you want to convey that message?
>yes i like high fashion
No it doesn't.
>without being one of those faggots wearing supreme x LV or yeezy
Except that it's exactly the same as being one of those faggots. You can lump these with those brands because the same people are wearing them.

Just some local brand socks?
Really they look good? Im just not sure how to wear it or if it suits my style.

So far im getting more bad reviews than good ones. Maybe ill pass

The shoes look good, but I think that buying them on h&m is a waste of money due to of the low quallity.
Please tell me that you only rolled your jeans to take that pic, rolled skinny/slim jeans look like shit

>yes i like high fashion without being one of those faggots wearing supreme x LV or yeezys

the only difference between you and them is that youre poor

ive been eyeing the blacks for a while now too, dsm also have an exclusive grey cw that look really nice too

dont
cop
dont
c/p?

kopa the black ones

Im thinking of getting milk ramone highs, should I pull the trigger? I already have EDGESHDW canvas highs, and can wear them in fits and only look half autistic

Cop. Better tham baggies