I'm looking for some long hair inspo...

I'm looking for some long hair inspo. I've been growing my hair out and I don't even know what kind of hair style I'm aiming for. Pic related my current hair.

i like what you've got user

Thanks user.

Posting some nice fits for bump.

I want to be able to do this with my hair one day.

I am trying to grow my hair out to chin length. Its almost there. My sides are about earlobe length. I have such an urge to cut it.

same here senpai

trim or keep as is?

Keeeep it!!

Can I get some advice?

comb your hair, stop pulling it all forward and try to go nopoo. look in the hair inspired thread for good hairstyles, maybe grow out your hair a bit longer.

I went nopoo my entire life up until I started to sort it out and it still looks like shit. Could I archive pic related and look good?

I haven't used shampoo in a few days. Pic related is me combing it.

My advice is grow it out more, and don't comb it, it looks way better dishevelled.

Kek yeah I hate the comb. Would it be weird to go to a barber and just ask them to cut this hair off my neck?

Adam lanza lookin ass

stop. this is tragic midwest highschool tier.

1) get it properly cut 2) do not comb it unless to part it 3) use product not nopoo 4) dont push/comb it forward. run it back with your fingers.

this looks shit outside of a runway or a britpop band, but you'll notice he still has a part.

It's always in my eyes and the back is getting too long I'm not sure what to do because I want long hair but it's in a weird stage right now

You'd look good with an HY tbqh family.

If you're growing it long, you just have to endure or wear a hat.

>An HY
why not just type it I have no idea what that is

Why are you wearing fishnet underwear

They're just fishnets hon, I wear them because they're cute

hitler youth

Are you 15 years old or something? Get the fuck off this website faggot.

I'm 19 hahaha

How would a proper cut be? How do I ask for that?

I have no idea to stymie my hair. When conditioned like pic related it becomes very thin dry and "flakey". When I put no conditioner it's really thick and curly. Either way it's really hard to get under control and to have decent hair (at least with my limited knowledge) can I get any help?

Stop shampooing every day. Use significantly less conditioner. Drink more water. And stop touching your hair. The oils on the hands is getting up in there. If you need hold pick up a clay, if you use gel just fucking kill yourself.
Also do you want it disheveled or clean cut looking?

I don't shampoo every day...maybe twice of month cause it produces that horrible dry look...same with conditioner. I rarely touch my hair, and wear a hat/beanie moat of the time.

Im fine with either look

How do i get my hair to flow like this? When i put my bangs down it looks awful

Can I get some advice for my garbage hair? I wanna grow it out to cover my ugly ass forehead but it's much shorter on the sides because I used to have that fuccboi haircut that everyone seems to have. Should I trim the top even with the sides and then just leave it? Or should I shave the back and sides again and just let the top go long? I have no idea what to do, it just always looks so unaesthetic no matter what. Pls help me. I want that long sharp, edgy anime looking hair not this.

your head looks like a stray dogs ass.

You're balding, faggot. Get minodoxil asap and finasteride if you value hair more than libido.

hello NO don't TOUCH IT
really gorg dude

How do I achieve this mode? such texture, such hold

What is your hair care routine?

keep it
absolutely DO NOT listen to this idiot. no poo is fucking retarted. only people I know who do it are gross hippies and it looks greasy as hell

deluded, you'll never look like also
> How do I ask for that?
bring in a picture ffs, have it on your phone and show them. best for the hairdresser and you

I don't shampoo and my hair doesn't get greasy.. my hair is dry all the time

How is he balding ? Hairline looks perfectly normal

one thats not from supercuts

Hey guys. I have extremely thick, verylong hair, and I need a good shampoo/conditioner to manage it. I was using bio silk but i found that it wasnt great. Price isnt really an issue I just need quality rn.

they dont have this in muricah?

DO NOT trim it!!
Have you tried slicking it back?

mirin

Tell me your hair care regiment m8.

condition every day, shampoo every 2-3 days, and a bit of argan oil if it's really dry

I guess this is kinda the opposite of the point of this thread, but I want more opinions. I'm bored as shit with my hair, and kinda want to cut it, but don't know what kinda cut I want. Any suggestions?

Nice. I feel like I never see guys with black hair keep it long, but I think it looks good

>Peek into hair thread out of interest for the first time
>Have been shampooing my hair every day for like 10 years now
Was this bad?

I think it depends. I've shampooed my hair everyday too, and I get compliments on my hair all the time. If your hair gets greasy really quickly, it might be smart to lighten up on the shampoo, but otherwise I think you're fine.

Long hair inspo
Are they capable of that at sports clips?Pic related is my hair usually. I'm just gonna grow it out I guess

I’ve been doing the same, reletively happy so far.
Hair’s at that awkward place i have enough to tie it off in the back, but the front still falls into my face.
I find that basic hair oil helps control the front

I had long hair for about 2 years before I got sick of it. This was my hair prior to getting it cut a few weeks ago.

how do i make my hair less frizzy? i wash it normally every other day

>tfw I had the same haircut for years but for weeks now I can no longer do it, it always looks dumb and off and I have no idea what happened

I also actually really want to know. I'm trying to get my hair to look something like pic related (minus the crossed out areas) but my hair wants to fall completely flat and practically mat itself to my head

I look like that when I get out of bed and I don't think this is good.

whoops forgot pic

What kind of product you using? Also, try every three or four days (still wash your balls daily but not your hair) and maybe you'll get less frizz.

Unless you're one of them Jews.

dandruff shampoo bc i have flakey skin sometimes

spooky

how do i make hair texture like picrel?

Do you use conditioner?

yeah but when i do it looks extremely oily the next day

I never even understood how to properly blow your hair dry in a way that ensures that it stays in the shape you want it to. Maybe my hair is just not made for that.

same

Hair straightner I think but if there's a less feminine or damaging way please help us

im growing out my hair, feel like it's been at nose-length for months now...

Hair straighteners, too much free time in front of a mirror/phone camera, and sucking a metric ton of cock
Not necessarily in that order, whatever works for you

Trim your nasal hair you savage, or braid it into your head hair and strum it like a homo banjo

>Trim your nasal hair you savage
kek

Is it better to use organic, environmentally-friendly hipster bullshit shampoo? I was considering going nopoo but I think going lowpoo and buying something like that would be better, might try out the Wildland ACV bar.

That stuff is only bad/useless if you use lots of stuff to style your hair or even hairspray because it can't get it out. At least none I know of.

There's your problem, shampoo every day, no poo is a stupid meme made up to spread dandruff

1. dont touch face
2. take lukewarm showers (opposed to steamin hot showers)
3. moisturize with some kind of lotion after showering at night

I don't use anything to style my hair, I basically just shampoo it, dry it a little bit with a towel, then just shake my hair and let it dry. Would I be better off with the organic hipster shit? Or should I just actually start styling my hair?

Been thinking about cutting it. Not sure what to get tho.

Shower every day, but only shampoo and condition every 3 days.

your hair is beautiful, i'm jealous as fuck right now.

What is the name of this haircut / what would I need to ask for? Also how to style it like this.

How do I keep my hair like this after a shower? It dries up, and curls to a horrible shape most of the time

Me neither because my hair is fucking weird. The warm air from the blow dryer kind of bends my hair into the opposite direction of where the air is coming from. This makes no sense. Doing it the opposite way doesn't give better results either though.

kill yourself

If nothing goes right I might be on the way out

Fuuuuuck. keep that shit bruh. That's looks nice as fuck. I'm growing mine out and that shit is inspiring.

put a small amount of pomade or clay in your hair then blow dry it lmao

how do I let my hair texture like pic related?

Ideal girl hair colors? Mines currently a kind of a auburn reddish color, that's not super natural looking but isn't raging feminist.

>tfw my thread looking for long hair has turned into an amalgam of underage kids looking for hair advice and other long haired lads

drink a fuckload of fiji water

here op. every man should have a nazi cut