Female inspo

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/fa/thread/7595205#p7595920
warosu.org/fa/thread/S6663254#p6663529
youtu.be/hG9jeHOaxU4?t=245
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you trying to trigger /pol/?

>inb4 antifa liberal cucc bugmen

is this the antifa girl that gets spammed here by cucks?

i don't thinks so. She is from russia.

*TRIGGERED*

So fucking degenerate

loving this thread so far please more inspo!

cool, another thinly veiled waifu thread

She was in front of me on a flight once. She was qt.

All that makeup makes them look like fucking wax figures.

Is it even possible for Jewish chicks to not be obnoxious? Serious question.

Yeah it's pretty cool huh

Really my goy? Don't be thick.

whoever's posting in this thread really has a hard on for goth chicks and nothing else

where's the female modest thread

gross

I don’t get this look. Looks like she’s taking a break from filming the walking dead

my queen

I need the ID on those kicks

tfw no qt Burzum gf

>goth
>in this thread
I don't think so, user.

>antifa
>Israel

oy vey

Cannabis "culture" killed vice. I hate all this High Times crap. I miss the Vice that told you which new drugs are the best by trying them. Weed is turning them into pussies.

OC

islamshic

First two were also OC

Read into it, ladies.

It's weird that you're so obsessed with posting about how this girl is a crazy bitch who ruined your life everywhere on this board and yet you still post this picture of her in this thread.

implications of a corset here were also seen in a great diesel field jack a few years ago.

I've divorced it.
It's a good fit
That's different. That might inspire someone.

Wtf I love jews now
Wtf I hate them again

I think I got proportions on this mathematically derived. Beauty is an equation, in some ways.

I also bought every element of that fit and styled it, so she just a clothes hager AFAIC

more OC
ofc

I dunno, I see an ungroomed, unshowered short chubby woman wearing a beanie, a scarf from Urban Outfitters, cheap viscose cotton, a Junya blazer that's a knockoff of a piece Martin Margiela designed for Hermès nearly two decades earlier that only was allowed onto the runway because he had left the entire design of his label to assistants at that point (likewise for those Jil Sander boots.)

agree
check out Hamilton's Pharmacopeia tho he's the only one doing those cool psychedelics shit
Action is pretty entertaining sometimes too but too much of a loud mouth

Just trying to show mathematical foundations for beauty ideals with these

that's cool. It's actually all period helmut save for the boots. Sorry you don't feel it.

This is the best advice I could offer femanons on FA. Thanks for watching.

It's not. Not one piece on there is Helmut. Why would you lie about that?

Oh,btw? it went over well a while back.

If that's really important to you, if it is REALLY important to YOU and meaningful to YOUR life that someone replied to her post with "you won Veeky Forums", B, then I am absolutely happy to let you enjoy that free of any consideration of what I or anyone else may think. And I hope it can bring some joy and peace to you and her both.

Whatevs, partner. Your word/my word. Who cares?

She posted it, I DGAF. Really! I'm most offended by you saying I would present non-helmut as period helmut desu

Dude, the screenshot you posted of her original post lists the brands.

Hamilton is good and so is Bronson. People who spend too much time talking about and worshipping thc just prove how boring they are. We get it, it's the cure for everything.

But at the end of the day I just thought someone here might like it. IDGAF otherwise. I'm pretty emotionally empty, desu.

just look up Y-3 runners

I don't either man. Deconstructed and distressed pieces work great in particular outfits, but women's fashion seems to just toss it around willy nilly and haphazard. You see a lot of women where I'm at that wear heels, a nice top, and then jeans that are just shredded to shit. Makes no sense.

at least you have good taste in waifus

I don't even remember, man! I'm just trying to add to this thread. I really don't care. Just remember her wearing a lot of ann D Rick and Helmut, whatvs, srs

Here's the original post where, surprise surprise, she says the boots are Jil Sander and the jacket is Junya.
warosu.org/fa/thread/7595205#p7595920
Here's you posting about buying the Junya jacket for her.
warosu.org/fa/thread/S6663254#p6663529

BTW, some people know what Helmut looks like. Just so you know. Some people can tell what is or isn't a given designer from a picture.

Hope that helps.

A bomber, overlaid with lace. I'd kill to see this moving IRL.

>I'm most offended by you saying I would present non-helmut as period helmut desu
helmut is like the easiest designer man, come on, even grailed kids can do it, when did helmut ever make lilies style drape ?

Everything helps.

Bro relax. Why you got a bone to pick?

I've lost my sensitivity to a degree, you must understand this.

FINALLY - for the ladies? I hope you take the time to watch one girl destroy an entire male b-boy crew single handedly. It's fucking Divine.

youtu.be/hG9jeHOaxU4?t=245

uhhhh got the wrong post? im just saying if you know how to flip helmut on yahoo japan you can make a stack, itss worth learning is all

I'm coming off 4-5 years of benzos as i type this. probably on edge.

this thread stinks of jew

I'm goy, count me outta that.

holy shit how is it possible to get burnt this hard

How is it possible to care this little?

girls under 5'2 wearing fat girl fashion aka drapey diffusion rick owens are the eternal jew

>go back to check the picture all this arguing is about
>it's a state college sjw looking chick
the university where I work is filled with these bitches, trust me, any time you see chubby plus red lipstick GET OUT