Last thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.

Please be kind to people and don't just call them a fatass or something - help them change it. It doesn't make you look worse if they also look good.

Feel free to post:
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Also try post thinspo pics, post your goal bodies(fictional or real), recipes and tips etc. to help and encourage each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R9QD2hSPNT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was a bit better about snacking today, thanks for the advice, /thinspo/. I ate a bit bigger lunch and didn't snack inbetween lunch and dinner.

5'6.5, 124 lbs, f, 19
Highest : 160 lbs roughly
Goal : 115 lbs. I've been thinner but it's was because of an eating disorder and I felt sick everyday.
I don't want to be the thinnest, just to feel a bit more delicate and cuter.

I eat roughly less than 1000 kcal/day, and being anxious about getting a new job and new studies made me eat up until 1300 kcal...I know I still won't gain, but I feel bad about it for some reason. I hate having that full feeling, I feel like my stomach is going to expand overnight and I'll have more of an appetite just because of that

>I hate having that full feeling, I feel like my stomach is going to expand overnight and I'll have more of an appetite just because of that
I know that feeling. It feels like guilt. I overate and my stomach is overfull and now it's going to "stretch" (not even sure if it works that way) and tomorrow I'll be more hungry and it will be the start of a terrible cycle.

i get so much hungrier between 8 PM - 3 AM than the rest of the day

ok, guys
I'm starting an extended water fast tomorrow.
aiming for 7 days to start with, might continue based on how I feel.
in the meantime, any yummy ideas for my last meal tonight?

What do you eat and when?

Comfy meal time in the tub. Still not dead yet.

>energy drink
decidedly uncomfy

>6'0"
>145" lbs and dropping
>terrible skin
life is suffering

1.80cm
79kg
im a fat fuck, i cant ever keep a straight diet, should just kill myself since im so fucking discusting looking

i wonder if red bull would make a good bath bomb?

I'm sorry you feel that way :(
I'd do it for the memes but then I'd have to run another bath.

PLEASE STOP POURING RED BULL OVER FRUIT

DON'T, your bath will be sticky and smell like Red Bull for a week.

Shhh it's nice.
Yeah that's very true, I think I'll give the old bath bomb a miss this time.

Please respond to with "it's nice!!!" that was so cute...

it's you again from the last thread...
why tho, what's with that combination that you like so much

What are your stats? age, height, gender, weight?

I asked in the last thread but think it's dead.

>all that sugar
your legs look better than mine though so fuck maybe you're onto something. what else do you eat? what's a normal day?

Oh you even beat me () too it. Thank you.

pls b my gf you sound like such fun

>I'm sorry you feel that way :(
oh it's not a way i feel. it's a fact, jack

what does your mum say about your red bull fruit diet?

checkers

For those that do workout in these threads, what's your routine look like

Where is bong user, is she a thinspo camwhore yet?

Ayy that's allot of (You)s in a short amount of time.

I don't know It's just something I like, I have always loved fruit and I started drinking energy drinks when I was in school. It's only right that at some point I should experiment by mixing the two.
19, 5'6, f, 99.4 ibs.
I usually have toast with honey for breakfast or I skip breakfast and get some fruit for lunch and snack on whatever I have around me then have some more fruit later on. I'm not very organized so I don't really plan it so much. I'm going to start eating more nuts thought since an user recommended it.
Yup get goofed punk. ;)
Drinking sugary drinks and fruit are fun? Wew.
I guess It's no longer a comfy meal in the tub and just a meal in the tub. rip
Naturally she is very much against it.

>Drinking sugary drinks and fruit are fun? Wew.
Not really that in itself, just you seem playful and would be fun to have bantz with.

This sort of shit really makes me miss times/boards when anybody who posted something implying they're a girl got harassed like mad. Not that that's really a good thing, but at least there weren't shitters like this guy.

I'm not really looking for the relationship but thank you anyway I appreciate the sentiment.

Now I'm going to try and stop derailing this thread and disappear into the night.

I do 3 or 4 sets of:
>lunges
>pushups
>rows
>planks
don't really have a number of reps I aim for, just do each until I almost can't and then move on to the next

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R9QD2hSPNT0

This may sound retarded, but can burping too much break a fast? Downing water makes me burp a lot and I once semi-vomited in my mouth.

You're right, that does sound retarded

I follow the /r/bodyweightfitness routine

it sounds gross more than anything

>5'8
>134 pounds
>male
>18 years old
whats the best weight for an androgynous look?

I have a huge problem. I have two weeks off work, and I know I have an insane difficulty controlling myself when I'm not doing something all day long (which I can already see for myself every week).

How do you guys manage it? I fear this is going to spiral completely out of control, and I'll stay home until at least the 30th.

In before "Well just do something all day long then!" we're talking about 18 solid hours to fill, every single day, for 2 weeks. This is part of why I hate, hate, hate forced vacations.

>6'3
>137 lbs

What should my goal weight be? I still feel I could stand to lose more

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA
i cant get enough of this meme

it's actually good, user
prepare stuff you'll be busy with, hobbies like vidya,books, movies, sex
and make sure that you don't have food in your house
AND make sure you don't go out while fasting/cutting
>3rd day into my 800 cal per day plan
>went outside to buy diet coke
>bought some fucking pastries
>so sweet so fucking deeelish
>after eating, felt bad, want to kms

don't make the same mistake,user.

I always hear vidya helps/makes people forget to eat

Do you guys feel more confident being this thin? I'm 184 59kg but Im not really sure if being this thin is appealing

baked potato with baked beans and cheese. broccoli on the side.

Then lift

It's not necessarily about the confidence so much as self satisfaction and the way clothes fall for me. Like I feel you will always look allot better wearing clothes and being skinny for me at least.
I also find the thinspo silhouette aesthetically pleasing. But if that's not something you really like then fair enough. Seems kind of messy trying to rationalize it, but just do whatever gives you the most satisfaction and happiness.

5'10, 150lbs, 68kg, female, 22
>highest weight
Like 75kg..
>goal weight
Idk, i already look ok since I'm so athletic and already pretty muscular. Just want to lose some fat and look a bit more cut and also look better in drapey oversized clothes. Idk there's a lot going on rn, and i want something that i can focus on
Restriction. I use MFP which has me on 1350cal/day. I've synced my strava and cycle 18 miles a day which adds additional calories calories to eat, but i don't always eat them. Don't sync other sports and gym sessions tho.
Smaller i guess

Who else is hangry n sleepy today ?

170 cm, 50kg, female, 24
>highest weight
60kg
>goal weight
48 kg
Only drinking soy milk for some days.
idk ds3 Aldrich I guess

Yeah. I am. Studying now but can barely keep my eyes open

Going for a low carb diet.

What meals should I look into eating/cooking and what foods to cut out cos literally everything has carbs in it and it confuses me as to what to eat and what not to eat.

low carb is how i ended up only drinking soy milk. haha

>17.4 BMI

How low can somebody go whilst still maintaining a semblance of good health?

No problem c:
I like those too.

I'm depressed, but I feel somewhat euphoric when I'm fasting, Have anyone else here had the same experience?

Whats wrong with dairy?

I've got nothing against dairy, but milk has a lot of sugar. More than soy milk anyway.

what kind of milk has sugar in it??.?!!!!?1!1!11?

Cows milk, goat milk, human milk.... It's supposed to sustain new born animals you know.

174cm, 64kg, male, 22
>highest weight
80kg
>goal weight
when I stop looking fat
calorie restriction, IF, jogging
skinny industrial/victorian goth

I fucked up, after 10 weeks in which I lost 10kg I somehow broke. In the last three weeks, I've been eating mostly junk food, went over my daily 1000 cal constantly, I missed several jogs that I've been doing every other day, and drank alcohol several times. I haven't lost any weight as a result.

>not even sure if it works that way
It does.

Almond coconut milk is so good, I can never find it anywhere where I live.

It's not a lot of sugar. A cup of milk has as much sugar in it as a banana does(13-14 grams). It's not an excessive amount at all and won't be the cause of weight gain unless you're downing a whole gallon of it every day.

Well, I drink about 1l (1/4 gallon?) of soymilk on some days, and in those amounts it's significant.
I didn't mean for it to come across as me saying that milk is bad, or that you'll gain weight by drinking it though

Ikr tastes so great, where do you live? Quite a few supermarkets in the UK sell it. I buy alpro brand, is it not available on amazon or the like?

Isn't drinking too much soy going to create excess estrogen in the body and mess me up since I'm a guy.

Don't you want to be a lovely trap?

No, I just want to look like a SLP model

Yep.

I was thinking about my own milk/dairy consumption, which is almost nonexistent right now since I stopped eating pizza. I'll have an occasional splash of milk in my tea or coffee when I feel like braving the sugar battle field that day, so for me drinking a cup wouldn't do much of anything to my body.

Yeah, in those amounts it's pretty insignificant,

I know it's terrible quality and not Veeky Forums photo but I just wanted to give a quick tummy snap shot.

>5'9"
>145-150 (been awhile since I weighed myself)
>late 20's
>Diet is simple and clean. Almost no sugar, outside of fruit. I don't starve myself, I eat multiple times a day but not too much in one sitting.
>All body weight exercise. I don't work out any longer than 30 minutes to an hour 4-5 days a week.

will drinking a lot of water make any harm to my body? I drive around 4L every day but I could drink more, I'm scared it'll fuck up my kidneys or something.
Also stay hydrated qts

Too much can kill you.

just made some strawberry and mango tea. anyone else drinking anything nice?

that does seem like allot of water but if you still feel you can drink more then maybe you need it.

That's double of what you need.

I live in upstate New York. To be honest Wegmans probably carries coconut almond milk but the closest Wegmans is way too far away from my house to justify the drive when I have a local grocery store 1 mile from my house.

I drink Earl Grey erryday but if anyone could recommend me some nice comfy teas I would be very appreciative.

If you also eat 4k calories of food then no. If you are on something stupid like 900 calories a day then yes, that's really unhealthy as you'll flush out all your existential salts and minerals. It's called hyponatremia and can be fatal.

pu'erh tea

I drink allot of Jasmine tea particularly the brand in pic related. The pearls are always preferable but they are a bit more costly.

We could all have a book and movie /thin/ club. Staying busy even on work days can be a problem for some and ive found that watching movies/reading alone can get old really fast if you cant discuss things realistically. I'd be happy to set up a discord for us

this would be really cool! I wish I could find some people irl to do it with as well... book talk is always more fun in person.

Thanks a lot!

What the FUCK is going on ?
My hair is falling off, which is totally expectable, but my nails are still as thick and strong as ever ? Why is that ? I wish it was the other way around

>My hair is falling off, which is totally expectable

Why? Do you have cancer?

500 calories a day tend to do that to you.

Thank you for reminding me to take my vitamins

No it doesn't, hair requires very little nutrients to grow, hence why even starving Africans still have hair. If you are at the stage of hair falling out you are dangerous ill to the point of organ failure. Wow, some people here are fucking stupid.

judging by your legs you should try the diet redbull

My hair seems to fall off with stress more than anything else.

i#m in

your hair can fall out due to stress, happened to me when i moved back in with my parents haha.
Take your vitamins

I second on that.
your legs look too wayy too fat for you to have a bmi of 16

hey legs look thin, there is no perspective to see how long they are.

Nah, they're clearly large
Compare them to (almost) the same angle thinspo legs