Tattoos are like wearing the same shirt everyone's hates for the rest of your life fucking kill yourself if you have one

Tattoos are like wearing the same shirt everyone's hates for the rest of your life fucking kill yourself if you have one

LMAO at ur thread

LMAO at ur tattoos
t. clean skinned untattoooed.

things that blankskins dont understand is people with moderate amounts of tattoos frequently forget they are even there, so you think about them even more than we do.

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of tattooing?

I'm planning on getting tattoos to honour my culture's old traditions.

Tattoos can be highly personal, and some of them can look like shit. But your body, your rules, no reason to get annoyed because someone liked a piece of art enough to get it placed on their body forever.

hahahahaha I've never thought of it that way tat fags btfo

Tattooing has many purposes today, sometimes is to remember, sometimes is to forget, sometimes is just for "aesthetics". Sometimes you do forget about it, going in your daily life, but if it has a meaning to you, than meaning will never die, you look at it and remember.

Im getting these because my dad has them and his dad had them. Not like some kind of fashion statment. Is that ok op?

Tattoos were traditionally used as a way to commemorate an achievement or a significant event, as a way to show you are part of a group or soemthing like that. Getting tattoos just for the aesthetics is gay as shit

just ignore this bait. faggot probably wears fedora, post poorly made rekt pranks in /b/ and is bullied at school for being a literal acne boy with some daddy issues

>degenerate criminal tats

Thats a prison tattoo shithead

>t. faggot

Sailor dickwads

Wow nice tats bro

Clarice Lispector

great author and remarkable babe

No, it's a prison tattoo more commonly. Just google it dumbass.

Are you a sailor and do your crewmates have it? If the answer to either question is no, then don’t get it.

Also, whether it’s a prison tattoo or not many people will think it is, and that might cause you trouble later on in life

Lol that's true I hate all my friends tattoos

>getting a tattoo for other people
>EVER
way to be a sheep. back to minimum wage.

i thought about it this while high and had a high key anxiety attack.

you always get tattoos for other people, stop lying to yourself.

TATTOOS ARE THE GAYEST THING ON THE PLANET. TAKE THAT FROM ME GEN Z.

An ex insisted on a commemorative tramp stamp for her birthday. I got it for her. I wonder what she says about it to whoever she's fukkin nowadays. She must feel awkward an awful lot.

what next? In the next 100 years when changing faces becomes the norm, y'all're gonna whine saying having the same face is like wearing the same shirt?

Tattoos are worse than cancer.

>that bulge
>her