Is wearing suits everyday a good idea? Anyone here actually go through with it? How was it...

Is wearing suits everyday a good idea? Anyone here actually go through with it? How was it? Wouldn't it be hot and stuffy as shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

realmenrealstyle.com/sports-jacket-blazer-suit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

b

The only people that want to wear suits on a daily basis outside of work are fedora’d gentlemen.

I would like to be able to sometimes. I like suits.

Jonny Lee Miller's Sherlock Holmes character on 'Elementary' has interesting suit like vibe which I would like to emulate on occasion.

Wearing clothes which are not appropriate to your lifestyle is autistic. If you work in an environment where it is common to wear suits, go ahead. If you’re a university student and from a very upper class background, you may get away with it too. Hell, even just being in your mid 30s and above would allow you to pull it off in most situations.

But chances are you’re an 16 to 20something year old student or low-level employee, so don’t do it

A full suit, no. But you could do jeans and a jacket most of the time and be fine depending on where you are and what you're doing

While his suits are out of style/date, he wears them well.

>he wears them well.

No he doesn't. If you're going to do the cheap/thrifted suit thing take them to a tailor or learn to do it yourself. Everything is ill sized on him, suits should not make you look like a box, it needs to accentuate you waist, his pants leg are too wide as well, the shoulders of his jacket are offensive and make him look too big. He should get ride of that part in his hair, the slicked look is okay but would look better if his hair was going straight back.

Not sure if people post him as a meme/joke or if they genuinely thinks he looks good.

If he got it tailored then it wouldn't be period correct. He likes that style. It's not my thing but let the man live damn.

>tfw started to cop to cop blazers and sport jackets but don't feel confident enough to wear them yet
I need to befriend a tailor

Fair, but he's not a good example,no one looked good in those 50s style suits even when they were in style.

why isnt ther a buisness suit general?

i'd appriciate it

Because Veeky Forums is for manchildren.
But yeah we should at least share and pool some resources on traditional/formal clothing

shut the fuck up

Did your idol get torn down too much? Go ahead and dress like a gump if you want to.

Looks like reviewman is going to assassinate a man and then review the corpse in this picture.

The pic is literally GOAT fit.

>Is wearing suits everyday a good idea?

Yes. You can pull it off at any age. Look at Suitsupply, Oliver Wicks, Charles Tyrwhitt for high quality affordable ones.

Charles Tyrwhitt also makes the best shirts at the best prices if you buy them 4 at a time.

unless you need it for work it is really weird desu

It's only weird if you're overweight

On very certain occassions is it okay to wear a suit every day. I'm guessing your daily life is not one of them. You don't have to wear suits to look good. Color theory (especially depending on the season of the year) fit and context are the 3 kings of dressing well.

Judging by your pic (two men not wearing suits), you're a bit confused.

This is a pretty rudimentary guide, but it will be helpful: realmenrealstyle.com/sports-jacket-blazer-suit/

If you want to dress more traditionally without looking autistic, you need a diverse wardrobe. It's not always right to wear a suit. Read the guide for some direction on coats that can be paired with more casual dress and footwear.

Build up your wardrobe, and remember that if you're just going to be drinking at a sportsbar or playing vidya games with your snapback wearing friends, you're gonna look out of place. JFK is a good example of always dressing to the right level of formality but never looking overdressed or ill suited for the event. Pic related.

you shouldn't be messing with reviewbrah

this