I really need opinions and suggestions on a pair of white beaters, help me out guys

I really need opinions and suggestions on a pair of white beaters, help me out guys

Sooooo...you INTENTIONALLY want to fuck up a pair of all white sneakers.

Yeah I recommend you get the fuck off the board. That's not fashion that's retardation clown. Get lost.

Yes, of course. Beat up sneakers are effay as fuck, get out of here fuccboi

>Beat up sneakers are effay

Unless you're in the fucking 80s, nobody sane wants to see your dirty fucked up white new balances looking like a fucking middle aged dad.

Fuck off clown and get off the board you have no idea what fashion is.

Getting this triggered. Oh I'm laffin.

thread

>Not being triggered by horrible fashion

Even more incentive for you to get the fuck off the board

Fashion is just a term. Aesthetics have no limits. Dictating others what to like and what not is pointless.

Besides, there are certain shoes which objectively look better when they're a bit scuffed and roughed. Reebok Classics, Chucks, Docs etc.

OP I recommend either Rebook Classics or Asics Gel Lyte III. Both are super comfy, long lasting and still look good when they're fucked. Generally anything with a simple silhouette is preferred.

No white shoes, but thanks for the bump I guess

>Dictating others what to like and what not is pointless.

Stopped reading right there. Look clown, you have no idea what fashion is and what aesthetically pleasing to the eye is as well.

You're tripping if you say that there are shoes that look better beaten up. Yeah cause everyone would love to buy broken down shit shoes rather than fresh new sneakers.

GATS
A
T
S

back to r/mfa

Adidas Sambas, Air Force 1 Lows, Reebok sneakers, and GATs are my recommendation.

Back to r/clown

Get moving.

ripped up jeans, not that I like them, are all over high fashion right now. who is tripping here?

>ripped up jeans are all the rage right now

Umm...what ghetto are you in. You're obviously letting your minority show in that comment. Go somewhere clown

in germoney only thots, turks and whites who hang out with turks wear this trash
in the us it seems to be a nig nog trend

inb4 cp achilles low white. fuck that meme shoe

Yes
Eh
No
God no
These or the Reeboks

Man fuck off beat up white sneakers can look amazing

Slightly too expensive for me as beaters
Thanks bro
This