You don't plan on being /fa past 30 right...

You don't plan on being /fa past 30 right? There is nothing more depressing and sad than an old person trying to dress young and hip. It somehow makes their aging stand out even more. Especially depressing on women since by 28 their looks have basically dried up and withered away anyways. Just throw on a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans and be over with it.

>being fa
>dress young and hip

Veeky Forums is a relic of the past, anyone that willingly chooses to come here under 21 years old in 2017 is beyond help sorry

Fresh to death you ham

this is probably a shitpost but i can imagine people actually thinking like this
whats pretty uneffay is revolving your life around being effay, so much so that you have nothing else important going on in it

Amen brother when I turned 29 i went out and purchased 4 3-packs of Haines white undershirt t-shirts 4 pairs of identical blue levis and one pair of converse. I just wear the same thing everyday now. It feels good. I feel free now. People seem to notice me more and remember my name and say oh hey there's the white t-shirt blue jeans guy ha that's your thing eh? It's pretty near desu senpai.

>op believes streetwear is the end all to fashion
lmao

I'll be fucking your girl when I'm 80, op.

Stay Basic.

You're either new here or your shitposting. A core tenant of dressing well is dressing to your age/strengths and fixing your weaknesses with chemicals and surgery

Just turned 30 last month

I look very young for my age (manlet + good skin + thick hair) but I'm beginning to walk into stores and think "nah I'm too old for that"

Also inspo for older guy fashion?

>manlet
>still has baby skin
>still has all his hair at 30
confirmed asian

I don't try to look hip, I try to look me. I still wear converse though.

>30

just don't be skate dad.

"HEY KIDS SURFS UP!!!"

>By 28
kek

>28

I don't see why there is this notion that women are done by late 20s.

Just don't date women you aren't attracted to to. age doesn't dictate personality. I'm in my late 20s and banging girls has been the the easiest in my life at this stage. I'll be fucking women in their 20s/30s until I get married one day to one of them.

>in b4 used up

nope. you have a choice of a lot of women.

That's what I mean, women are still really attractive, my mum at 40 still looks good, although too chubby. Most women, and men, start to really show they are aging around this 40-45yo time. Only immature kids think that 30 is the point people are done for and look awful and old and unattractive

>4 pairs of identical blue levis
get off this board you retard

When I was 21 I dated a 32 yr old. The sex was ridiculous and she had a better body than most girls in their early 20s. This is America, so by 21 most girls are pretty plump.

>implying black tie casual isn't forever GOAT

I mean, it's possible. I'm 28 and I have all of these things, and I'm not Asian in the least.

My ideal dress is more than likely going to look better as I get older anyway.

I hope that i'll manage to dress well when i'm old and grey.

People tell me I dress like a grandpa.
>heavy wool sweaters
>canvas coats
>simple grey pants
>leather boots

Veeky Forums is not about age bitchass. b8

I like this kind of look so i don't care.

ew

Reminder that 33 is your prime teenager-kun.

Just wear the same clothes you always wore, what you enjoy now won't be as you say "young and hip" in the future

Unironically this

Bugs...

I'm 38, although I guess I do dress more casual now (pic related in a relaxed fit shirt)

b...........ug......ssssssssssss...
easssy............................................................................. on th....................e..........................................................carrots

w2c?