HAIR

What are the basics to having "good" hair in terms of product, cleaning, shampoo etc. I've never payed attention to it and just shampoo'd every time I shower, which is every day, and with some basic bitch shampoo. But I think my hair texture has turned kind of dry because of it.

I've heard of no-poo but I have no idea how I'm supposed to clean the sweat out of my hair after I workout without the use of shampoo.

Is there some specific shampoo I should be looking for? Or how do I clean my sweaty-as-fuck hair after a workout without shampoo?

As a male with long hair what I tend to do is shampoo and condition every other day while still showering every day and my hair gets a softer and lighter look. Dry shampoo is also good if you're into that.

I would do that no problem if not for that I run every day and literally dripping with sweat after, I can't just not clean that. I'll look into dry shampoo tho.

Your hair is going to feel greasier than it should because you've dried it out. Spread out you shampooing over time and the oils will adjust accordingly. Soon you can get away with shampooing once every other week.

ok, but you still haven't answered the question about how I clean it when it's extra sweaty

water u dumbass

I've been on no shampoo for about half a year and whenever I try shampoo on my hair I instantly regret it, my hair becomes way to soft and just not that nice to the touch, when I wish it with purely water my hair is really nice and way easier to manage, try using shampoo as rarely as u can

do you use conditioner?

once a week when I just want to try it out, other then giving it a nice smell don't see much difference but yeah conditioner is better then shampoo

Give it to me straight boys how bad is it?

The only thing that touches my hair is water

Do you ever have problems with dandruff?

agreed

I don't, just scrub your scalp good under the water so you don't get too much build up

I don't have issues with dandruff but I never had them when I used shampoo either, I guess just don't use water that's too hot and don't leave your scalp super dry (witch shampoo can do)

Doesn't it smell

I think what ive heard is that shampoo is bad cuz of the sulfates it has if you get a no sulfate shampoo it should be better, and even then only shampoo when you work out or get sweaty or whatever

I always had straight thick black hair like an Asian which i always kind of hated. It got softer when I shampoo once a week a few days before i would see anyone and condition every other day

Wash exclusively with grandpa's pine tar

Not him but I don't use shampoo either and I have longer hair. As long as you thoroughly rinse through your hair and clean your scalp with your hands then blow-dry, there shouldn't be any noticable smell to your hair. In fact, people that get close enough actually think it smells good, but it all depends on your hair I guess.

Mine smells like water, so basically like nothing

What? All I see is a shiny hairless scalp?

i use this shit is it gud?

holy shit that hair is badass, whats the hairstyle called? please serious reply no meme answers

and who is that guy? he looks badass in general

Jacob Wallace

oh damn... he actually looks really shit in other pics, feel bad man, thought i found a real inspo like pic related