He Veeky Forums what do you think about this look?

He Veeky Forums what do you think about this look?

He man, I think it's a fucking horrible look. Cheers.

He mate, thanks for feedback, why do you think so?

different pants and shoes maybe. the shirt doesnt look that bad.

Shoes i like and the pants are casual, so lets say we change out the pants, only what to put in their place? I feel like sometimes Im a dufus when it comes to clothing..

Burn those shoes.
Thank me later.

And get rid of jeans, get something matching jacket. Burn your shirt as well, avoid crossing patters- plain shirt always good choice

Unless you are cowboy of course, that way you gtg

No to pointy shoes.
Jeans are a bit dad-core.
Belt color should match shoe color, always.

Two cents.

Burn the jacket too

The jeans are the only decent part of the fit desu. Not good, but decent

Jesus fucking christ, i should jsut walk around naked, yeah that is the solution.
Why it looks good to me?!

I remember you asking what to matcg that jacket with a few days ago. As the other anons said, those shoes are beyond salvaging and get some different pants, such as chinos or trousers in a colour that matches the jacket. I think that would make the fit cleaner and make the pretty good shirt work even better.

Maybe if i get a belt matching the shoes, no one will laugh? And maybe better pants.

Thank you for what you said, pretty clear answer, indeed i was asking for advice earlier, but i just cant get it why are pointy shoes hated that much?

I guess /thread, but if anyone has anything else to say speakup.

Shoes are hideous imo, and oxfords (closed lacing - the laces go through one piece of leather sewn under the rest of the shoe) with jeans almost always looks silly imo. Much better with anything creased down the front.

Belt doesn't match shoes. Not a huge deal imo but for something slightly sharper like you're going for, it's a detail you don't want to miss.

Jeans fit you well but could be higher waisted for a more formal look.

Shirt shouldn't be darker than your pants for this type of look.

I think the sleeves of the blazer are too long (cheap at a tailor) and it might be too big in the shoulders (irreparably bad).

I'm not sure if I understood you, but the shoes don't have laces, it's kind of rubber covered with material. Jacket fits me well, maybe not perfect.

And someone suggested to get chinos instead of jeans.

Maybe I could slip by unnoticed by changing the pants to sth darker and changing the belt to match the atrocities that are my shoes.

shoes are too pointy
darker jeans

jeans and blazers/sports jackets should never be mixed, that shirt makes you look like a middle-aged dad, and your jeans don't fit at all
also pls never wear those shoes again, save up and get a pair of really nice boots that (look in the footwear thread for inspo)

pointy shoes make you look either amish or female imo

Lmao get real shoes

>Jesus fucking christ, i should jsut walk around naked, yeah that is the solution.
Did not intend to be mean though, don't take it personally or anything

> Why it looks good to me?!
Because you don't know shit about fashion. It's really not that you have poor taste, if you knew what you were doing you'd probably dress perfectly alright

Now to be constructive, from top to bottom :

The jacket looks cheap and its brown yokes are distasteful. Get something with a better fabric, preferably patterned or textured, and which has no yokes (also forget about yokes in general for the time being). Also the sleeves might be too long. Be it for blazers, jackets, coats or whatever, sleeves must always end somewhere at on the end of your wrists and not stack or cover your hands. Otherwise it makes the jacket look oversized, and you are not ready to play with that

Shirt also looks kinda cheap, mostly because of the buttons. The contrasting stitching is to avoid for the same reasons as yokes. Also red + blue was a very bad idea. Knock yourself out if you want to wear red checked shirts, but at least make sure that it goes well with the rest of your outfit or you will definitely look goofy

he belt is probably ok on its own but not here. Black + blue is hard to pull off, those colours usually do not go well together. Could've been ok with the jeans alone, but the shade of the jacket fucks it up. Same thing for black + brown, most of the time it's a fail. That, plus the fact that you want too have a smartish style whereas a basic rule of casual chic is to match your shoes with your belt. So the mismatch + the clash of colours between those two make your belt choice even worse. You should stick with brown belts and shoes (and leather accessories in general) until you are comfortable enough with the basics to transgress rules

The jeans stack a bit too much, you should have them shortened a bit. Other than that their fading seems ok

cont :

For the shoes, can't say much about their suality from this pic but they are out of place here. Oxfords are too formal to be worn in casual outfits. Get derbies or brogues instead