Hair Thread

How do I get my hair to look like pic on the right?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/malehairadvice/comments/77doir/current_hair_on_the_left_goal_on_the_right_how/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Grow it.

So if i'm an andro female and i don't want to look like a try hard '95 leo lesbian impersonator, and i don't want to look like a truckdriver, lunch lady or man with long hair,,

what haircut do i get?

The one that punctures the jugular.

was this supposed to be funny

How do you get it to be like that and not like this

don't have thin hair

Some girls going for Andro just buzz it but if you're already Andro with long hair then it might be a bit butch. I assume girly cute are out of the question?

i look similar to this but with long hair, but i feel like this type of hair cut is memey

>I assume girly cute are out of the question?
yes, but mostly because it makes me look weird

reddit.com/r/malehairadvice/comments/77doir/current_hair_on_the_left_goal_on_the_right_how/

op wtf

through existential pain

I would go for a Miles Mcmillan type haircut.
It doesn't look like you're trying to hard to be a man, but it's still masc

What can I do about this part of my eyebrow?

you are nowhere near as good looking to pull that off

genetics, baby

what kind of face shape do u have? if its longish/well defined you could go for pixie if its roundish and or well defined u should keep at least shoulder long hair. (i guess) despite that you could just dress and act like a boy and keep ur long hair. ez pez

What sort of cut is this, and how would you style it?

user date me....
i'll make you the happiest girl in Veeky Forums

if you have a Bowie cut, you style it like Bowie. you won't come up with anything better than he did so don't try.

i got u senpai

>andro female
what the fuck are you even saying.

I'm sorry user, no one can pull off bowie-core apart from bowie. You can try but it'll never happen

My hair has a dry squeaky texture

How do I get it soft and smooth

Why are you on Reddit

Try coconut oil after washing, towel dry before applying and after

Nothing its fine

I decided to try a new barber and I've gone full normie

I feel like it looks too try hard, thoughts?

It looks fine, stop worrying.

it looks good, just normie

Specifically watched this movie to get screenshots to show the barber

Is there any other way to use this other than slicking back your hair? I'm not talking about making it into a pompadour either.

try brylcreem

i thought brylcreem was greasy and shiny also.

Royal Crown Pomade is shiner than Brylcreem, but has a better hold.

Back in those days, greasy and shiny really mostly meant that patent-leather shine you'd see on a lot of guys during the 1910s and the 1920s. Brylcreem is supposed to be a lighter-hold than a heavier pomade like Royal Crown, but it has less shine, and it is easier to clean off your hair during a shower. Groom & Clean, which was invented in the mid-1960s (very late in the game for old school hair cream/pomade products), is a good proto-gel without a crunchy hold, and it is an even less shiny alternative to Brylcreem, but holds just as well if not better. It has a kind of pumpkin spice scent to it, whereas Brylcreem smells more like a flower, the plumeria, I think.

Veeky Forums told me to come here. I've got relatively long hair and good hair genes, but my scalp is always itchy. I take a cold shower once a day, sometimes once every two days and don't often use shampoo (once a week).

How do I keep my good hair Veeky Forums? Getting It cut short soon for my job.

Which one of those products let's me have a matte finish with a light hold that's still soft where I can run my fingers through it

He's not?

One of those eyebrow places at the local mall.

Is that some kind of, pompadour.

I thought it was.

It was pretty funny.

You have no sense of humor.

I'm looking autistic with my current hairstyle. I want a short cut, what should I go with? Pic is me

would cream pie your ass hole in prone bone position/10

Looks good

put Murray's pomade in it it's good.

Ah I got hair just like you please someone give me tips on how to work with this hair. Is it good?

Stop being insecure about it

i'm in the same boat. need more info to help though. pic?

Any recs anons?

Also, what kind of product do you recommend for really thick and heavy hair. I usually try to style it but don't bother within three weeks after a cut because it's too heavy to do anything with.

I have thick as fuck hair, this is the nuclear option for me.
This shit could tame a lion's mane

i have long hair. how do i make it less frizzy? every time i wash it it’s wild and frizzy

It works good like said, I use it too to tame the main brain mcclain

Use Castleludo.

Too bad it was a shit film.

tactical bowlcut for the aesthetic

For you.

that's such a fucking hard graph to read

how do i get my hair look like picrelated?

my hair

he crimps it with a straightener it looks like

straightener n hairspray.

Nonsense.

It always bothers me when Russians sound like they came from Liverpool.

Also the sex scene was awful.

What should i change with my hair?

thanks user
it was prob. pretty obvious
thanks

Sex scene wasn't that bad.

Is that Brylcreem?

It's already straight what's wrong, only it curves a little at the bottom.

Never.

It was funny.

i need my hair to be thicker or less fluffy if you know what i mean

I think some hair gel will some do.

Are you a Dipper Dan kind of man?

Im more of a Sailor Sam.

My hair starts curling near the tips. How can I get it to not do that?

The straightener with hair spray.

And some pomade.

How JUSTed is my hairline getting?
Is it bad?
>I'm 23

This shit keeps getting worse (maybe it is the dandruff)
What are some short hair styles I could try that are not the buzz?

maybe you should get on finasteride and minoxidil before worrying about your hairstyle

So the buzz and a dermatologist visit? Rad.
Thanks.

Poster of those images here - agreed it's a shit movie. Sex scene was shit too but Weisz is hot af and if you disagree be prepared to throw down

S A M E F A G

A

M

E

F

A

G

My hair at the top can only be 4 inches long from the root to the tip and only rise up 2 inches
the sides have to be shaven so that it doesnt pass the ear
what are my options?

>The bulk of the hair shall not exceed approximately two inches. Bulk is defined as the distance that the mass of hair protrudes from the scalp.
>Hair above the ears and around the neck shall be tapered from the lower natural hairline upwards at least 3/4 inch and outward not greater than 3/4 inch to blend with the hairstyle. Hair on the back of the neck must not touch the collar. Hair shall be no longer than four inches and may not touch the ears, collar, extend below eyebrows when headgear is removed, show under the front edge of headgear

>tfw receding hairline combined with extremely curly hair
Is there even a hair style in existence that wont look trash on me or should I just shave it all off?

put on muscle and then shave it all. it's the only way

Help need something new considering buzz cut

Should I get on fin? What are the chances it'll help my thinning? hairline isn't really moving

Do you feel in charge

for you

are you a girl or boy?

You should only worry if you notice it receding.
If it's always been that way then you're fine. I'm the same age and mine's similar (less pronounced). But it hasn't moved in the last two decades

reverse hitler youth