Crypto Manipulation

I am forming a group dedicated to pumping and dumping cryptos. This is easy to do because:

1. Market capitalizations are more
2. Coins tend to be hype based rather than value based, hype can easily be created without actual backing (see trump-coin)
3. People that trade in these markets are amateurs and often gullible, they do almost no research on coins and just buy 'the next big thing' because they are told to.

If anyone here is interested in selection for the group proof of capital will be required. email [email protected] for more information about the selection process.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/cryptowolves/
ts.whalepool.io
twitter.com/AnonBabble

[email protected]*

How much capital do you have to play with?

How much have you made from cryptos to date, with what investment?

How much are you requiring for entry?

How are you expecting proof to be shown?

Good Luck OP! until somebodies algo will fuck over all your "group efforts" kek

This please

At least the honesty is refreshing. You're out to scam and defraud stupid people and you make no bones about it.

>How much capital do you have to play with?
$22,000
>How much have you made from cryptos to date, with what investment?
I bought $4000 worth of bitcoin when it was $270, Sold at $400 and bough ethereum at $2, still currently holding ethereum.
>How much are you requiring for entry?
$2000+
>How are you expecting proof to be shown?
screenshot of eth/btc ect wallet balance. can easily to tell if fake

Thanks, but unfortunately that's too small-time to spark my interest. Good luck.

Ha

There are 2 ways of doing this. a lot of people with decent capital or me and a few others with deeps pockets. The latter is hard to find on Veeky Forums

I didn't mean to offend. I genuinely wish you good luck.

I'll be happy to join once you have a couple of million USD of capital within the group, but until then it's not really worth my time.

I currently have a little over 400k invested in BTC/ETH, with the ability to put in a lot more if need be.

Stay dedicated and get this going!

get telegram, im interested

I'm comfortable risking 2k if you get enough people. (And prove it.)

I'll email

>[email protected]

not sure how serious you are considering that you made a spelling mistake on your email address provided

Nah dawg

Short for

Crypto Professional

You expect people to pay $2000 in btc to some random fuck on the internet?

Keep dreaming lad.

check your spam folder

>$2000 in btc to some random fuck on the internet?
no, that would be idiotic

If you are at all interested in this please email me stating your interest. Currently I am drafting a proposal of sorts of how this group will function (how decisions will be made, what coins will be shilled ect.). When I have finished with this I will be emailing it out and those who are still interested will form the group.

Email was misspelled in the original post the correct email is [email protected]

Isn't /biz already essentially already doing this?

Somewhat, but there is no consensus or co-ordination. imagine the shilling and buying power of hundred of people simultaneously

>400k invested in BTC/ETH
i would suicide man.
this is beyond retarded unless you are a billionaire.

>400k in crypto

Yeah ok buddy.

Multi-millionaire.

I guess i misspoke a little. I invested 160k, and it's now worth just under 400k. I obviously have my stop losses in place.

I would join reddit.com/r/cryptowolves/
they are also on ts.whalepool.io
but they require a 10btc fee.

I'll join yours OP, it's much cheaper.

Tell me more about this group.

Any way i can get a trial without throwing money at strangers blindly?

oh shit whats this financial raiding shit ? i'm down !
got a slack group ?`

You have my attention, you will be receiving an email. $2000 seems like childs play.

>$2000 seems like childs play.
hence minimum

But then you realise you're on Veeky Forums where people are going to screw each other over for shits and giggles.

there are certain events absolutely plausible where your stop losses are worthless. bitcoin experienced a crash before where nobody wanted to buy everyone tried to sell. price pretty much went to zero.

>screenshot of eth/btc ect wallet balance. can easily to tell if fake
how did i miss this gem? op is a retard folks.

>invested
>gambled
pick one

>mfw this isn't even illegal

Best of luck guys. Teach these dumbasses a lesson.

have actually researched laws surrounding it and what I hope to do is completely legal

Who gives a fuck if it's legal.

Shitcoins are barely on "investors" radar let alone any law enforcement.

"You are under arrest for colluding to change price of qwonk on yobit."

Give me a fucking break. You prob same fag asking "how do I pay taxes on crypto gains?" Such a good little prol.

sign an address with $50k of BTC and I'll believe you

OP, even though I am still quite sceptical about your genuinity I am actually quite interested since this is exactly what I proposed to a friend of mine.

I'll send you a message but first I have a few more questions:

1. How long have you been trading crypto?

2. Do you have experience in other trading sectors? Or do you have a profession which requires finance/trading knowledge?

3. Have you done schemes like this before? If so, how did that work out?

I don't care about this idea being small because the whole idea is that we can grow of course.

My max spending will lie between 5,000 and 10,000 euro, not because I do not have anymore but because it would be wise not 400K in it like Anyway, I am interested. Do you already have a few people that signed up?

"price pretty much went to 0"
You are a fucking retard. Just stay on your lane, that's being a clueless nocoiner.
We are on the winning team moving 6 figures in fiat cuckrency worth of Bitcoin daily. Shut the fuck up and cry.

Opie, I do appolgize.

I've sent you an email from an account i made as a throwaway, but google wants me to input my cell number to access my account now for some reason.

Holy securities violation Batman!

If I don't have $2000 to shell out but am willing to do some dirty work is there a chance I can get in on this deal? I understand if no/less-cash is a deal breaker, and if so the best of luck to you OP.

Well that settles it everyone. These guys are obviously winners, cause look how tough they talk. These guys are moving mad stacks and we would all do well to stay out of their way.

#winners #STFU #yourafuckingretard

Big men, doing big things.

#realplayas #gansta #6figgasniggas