If I want people to stop thinking I'm a fucking loser because of my glasses, what style of frames should I get?

If I want people to stop thinking I'm a fucking loser because of my glasses, what style of frames should I get?

My current frames look like pic-related (hand-me-downs I've kept for years because my father and I share very similar len perscriptions and because I'm too lazy to buy new ones

>inb4 contacts or surgery

Already looked into LASIK, can't fix my condition and the eye of sticking plastic in my eye every day sickens me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVcyNANK5cY&ab_channel=JonLajoie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the eye of sticking plastic in my eye
Are You A Fucking Idiot Mate

It's very likely.

I am neither a brave nor clever man.

clubmasters or some round tortoise type deals will make you look the least faggoty

>round tortoise
>not a fucking loser

Pick one

nobody thinks you're a loser "because of your glasses", aviators are good

evidently you're doing something else

Grandpa glasses are only worn by grandparents, losers, or hipsters.

this one

Only if u dont know how to pull em off, which in your case u probably dont.

it depends on your hair color

For the frame color, sure, but not the frame style.

First of all unless your glasses are really fucking weird and you're not pulling it off, they won't be enpugh to make people think you're an idiot on their own. Secondly glasses are really specific to the individual, I recommend trying a bunch of styles on in a store. Also that saying about picking the opposite shape to your face does seem to hold true (i.e. round glasses for a chiseled pointy face and square glasses for a rounder face). I found that a squarer version of the aviator type in your pic suit my face best (similar to pic related). Good luck, and try to work on your confidence my friend.

Funnily enough, you have to attach the image to post it.

this is cool, looks like william's from hannibal

this.

recently bought ray ban aviators and theyre stylish as hell.

been wondering if they're going to return as clubmasters and then as round glasses returned these last years

anything that doesn't make you look like jeffery dahmer or some faggot hipster should do.

I've only ever seen 60+ year old men use these glasses.

Related: youtube.com/watch?v=EVcyNANK5cY&ab_channel=JonLajoie

Whatever you decide to get, buy directly from the chinks. All glasses (both lenses and frames) are machined in China, and paying $200-600 on something you can get for $10 from the Chinese is fucking retarded.

>guys I'm not a loser
>also I've been too lazy to go to a fucking Frames Direct for the past 5 years to buy a new pair of glasses even though it would fix a major, albeit completely unreasonable insecurity I have so now I'm gonna ask my imaginary internet friends on a japanese cartoon website for advice

virgin glasses is a real problem

Betas and loosers for some reason choose virgin glasses.

its like magnetic power, certain items attracts certain objects
its scientific phenomena

>Virgin Glasses

S-s-such as?

These are getting big right now, keep them and people will think you're a hipster instead of a loser soon.

>Hipsters
>Not Losers

What?

op pic glasses are Veeky Forums, but it require manly face to pull it, strong jaw, high cheek bones, shaving head and facial hairs both on 1-3mm.

You are ready to go senpai.

What are the Chad Spectacles?

Spectacles is sign of inferior genes. People with shitty vision in the past would step on some fucking snake or get fucked by wild animals.

Chad is superior with 20/20 vision.

Asking what type of frames would fit Chad is like asking what type of phimosis would fit Chad the best

OUCH!

Get some plastic frame Raybans or Clubmasters, or maybe one of those round-ish glasses that are popular in korean fashion, I'm pretty sure Raybans have a pair like that but theres cheaper options on taobao.

Aviator sunglasses are good, regular aviators make you look like a serial killer

that's just the excuse boring people use

there are so many different stereotypes and styles to exploit, don't be a pussy

Let me tell you a secret, young Men
Not being a "loser" is about being yourself, not asking a website what they think its cool, doesnt matter what they choose, you are not going to be happy this way

Kek true, but sunglasses exist too

Being a looser is a mix of genes, way you were raised by your family and your environment stimuli, like close friends or your local bully.

Even the fact that he is asking it now is result of growing this way.

there is not choice to be a man or not to be, lottery happens

you choose they way you live
its way too easy to think that life is a lottery and you cant do nothing about it

This

>the one in the middle is literally the glasses equivalent of "Ouch!"

i have been thinking about copping this exact pair

>My current frames look like pic-related

Tbh it's gonna be best to go to a frames store and just try stuff on till you find something you like.

Will probably get new frames in a week or so, was thinking pic-related