What does everyone think? pic is related

What does everyone think? pic is related.

Turn 360 and walk away

i feel like i always bring this up but its only to get people to stop shopping at zara. i know its common knowledge that it's overpriced, cheap quality shit, but i know some people say it's okay to buy a few interesting pieces from there since they follow trends so well. i worked there for a year and a half, and they'd give us zara suits as uniforms every half year or so. these retailed for about $1k (shoes belt included) and i guess you can argue we'd wear these everyday all day, but they wore down so fast you wouldnt believe it. i'd get replacement shirts/pants/jackets every month or so. to be fair, i ended up keeping like 3 suits for myself without ever wearing them at work (i just asked for extras) and since i dont wear them often at all, they look fine and fit great. but yeah stay away from it in general

shit will fall apart but is cheap.

I once bought a tissue-think t-shirt from them thinking it would make a good undershirt. The XL fit more like a XS after one wash

Like a slightly more upscale version of H&M.
Biggest issue is that none of the clothing I bought from them seems to be machine-dryable, and they'll shrink to shit if you even think about.

Low quality, made in sweatshops, designs ripped off whoever is trendy at the moment

Pretty much the cancer of fashion

A year ago I would've said complete cancer, fast fashion garbage, but I think they're slowly improving, and some of their recent stuff has bordered on actually being good.

their designs are too outrageous for me

also their sizing is for tiny people

Then I'd be walking in the same direction u started

just walk like you're Alex Jones and the store will move aside

some interesting pieces. I have picked up a few knit pieces from there.

Overdone and dry

Don't buy their trendy designs, the rest is fine though.

Nearly every piece is shit quality, as in the cut is off or its poorly finished. However, they are the only cheap brand who uses so many interesting patterned material, and if you are lucky, you do find some pieces that are reasonable quality. Their full priced items are overpriced for what you get. Overall I would say avoid unless the item you like is not available elsewhere.

sweatshop slp.

looks good (because they steal everything) but the build quality is fucking atrocious, worse than H&M and Uniqlo for sure and that's saying something

what? Even their XS is too large for me

ikr... top pieces are def too large and some bottoms are too small....

only thing there is near me that I can find any good looking cheap clothes in
very hit and miss on the quality, some stuff falls apart quickly, other (a winter coat for example) last for 5+ years.

Good clothing, but not good enough for the price you pay for it. If anything, I go there when I need a certain basic piece of clothing that I didn’t pack with me on vacation like a plain white dress shirt or dress shoes or jeans.

That being said, last Zara I went to was in Paris because I forgot to pack my dress shoes and needed some for a dinner boat tour, which was really nice I should add, the dinner that is. The shoes looked good, but they were too small. I’m a size 12 or 45 they fit more like a 11 or 44

This

if it ain't made in Portugal or Spain stay the fuck away. Ok just ok for basic basics.

basics are worse quality than h&m with a somewhat higher price
also their fast fashion ripoffs are ruining the entire fashion industry

It's H&M stuff but +10€ in pricing. Classic normie chain retailer, never bought anything there and grew out of almost all the others too.