Why the hate on girls who dress like walking Tumblr memes?

Wavy bobcuts, fringe hair, fjalaravan backpacks, green parkas, doc martens, you know what im talking about. Personally, I find tumblr indie girls kinda cute, desu.

They think they’re unique but they’re all the same.

Also sour grapes.

>They think they’re unique but they’re all the same.

bretty much this.

bobcuts and kankens are qt as fuck

take a look at the waywt, and realize a majority of Veeky Forums dresses either boring or like shit, so they put down each other and girls that won't sleep with them

t. shut in virgin

desu I think they look very cute, it is just that they are very boring to be around.

id fuck them all but theyre playing it safe

There's this legit beautiful girl who is dressed like a living tumblr meme at my uni. Wish I wasn't a virgin and had the confidence to talk to her

It's even more boring than regular normie athleisure stuff
Oh whoa, high waist 90s jeans that have symmetrical distressing patterns
Air Force 1s, Whooooa
Circular black sunglasses, where do you get your ideeeaaaas

I forgot
DENIM JACKETS HOW GODDAMN FUCKING ALTERNATIVE HEAVEN ABOVE
SO
RAAAAAAAAD

only works if theyre asian

because Veeky Forums is full of closet fags that hate women

sports wear can be good when done with other things

Yeah I agree
But most of the time it's weird elaborate prints that mix ugly colors and they clash really awkwardly with dirty running shoes. At least that's how it is where I am

hard to fuck up black/white

>hating on one of most common types of jackets
Welcome to Veeky Forums

this is correct

Herpes is common

its just so fucking lame. i dont get normalfags that think its artsy or alternative or whatever, its a basic ass jacket that looks good on anyone.

>Wavy bobcuts, fringe hair, fjalaravan backpacks
>fjalravan

Learn to spell FJÄLLRÄVEN u lil fgt

I love bobcuts. They are so so so cute

Don't hate everything you listed here, but it's natural to hate what's popular. Personally I find that people who dress in trending styles and brands have no personality or any unique inspiration. Coming off as bland

I don't think they're a bad piece, but here in toronto almost every other girl wears one with black leggings white sneakers (usually superstars) and a white blouse or shirt underneath.

It's because I associate tumblr and the people who go there as attention whores and people who falsely portray mental illness for attention.
also
>girls
>ever

Fjällräven is literally an overpriced shitty plastic bag! Why even people buy these???

i love bobcuts too bro. all the cute indie girls have them lol

What do these girls look like, someone provide a pic

This, can someone explain me the appeal.

I would like to see what she looked like before her rounds of plastic surgery, that nose looks almost too perfect to be real.

K-Pop girls are ugly and plastic looking

Um. The name or something.?....Um. Europe. Aesthetic...?

I give up there is no helping these people

Kys

kawaii furry logo

t. guy with shit taste

Are they seriously that bad? I sort of want one because it would be able to fit my laptop, but I won't bother if they're actual garbage desu