I WANNA WEAR NICE JACKETS BUT LA IS A MILLION DEGREES DAY AND NIGHT, SUMMER AND WINTER...

I WANNA WEAR NICE JACKETS BUT LA IS A MILLION DEGREES DAY AND NIGHT, SUMMER AND WINTER. JUST PUTTING ON MY SHOES AND WALKING OUT THE FRONT DOOR I'M DRENCHED IN SWEAT FROM THE HEAT IF IM WEARING ANYTHING REMOTELY NOT SUPER THIN.

FUCK THIS GAY CLIMATE, ONLY T-SHIRTS AND SHORTS ALLOWED

I feel you so much bro. I have blazers and a cool leather jacket that I only get to wear 3 weeks per year because I live in fucking Arizona.

Kek

>lives in LA
>Doesn't exclusively wear sleazecore hawaiian shirts and cargo shorts

dude just kill me

Just moved back from LA to AZ. It definitely gets colder in AZ, but the cooler months last longer in LA.

But yeah, I'm starting my wardrobe from scratch and keep thinking I need to buy winter clothes, but nope. It just stays hot. Even now at 3am it's shorts and t-shirt weather.

>hot and HUMID January to August
>Sept to December is storm season
Fuck this country

Just wear a wife beater and become chad

WHO DIS

Move out of the shit hole then

Dude I live in LA and people are in denial that its hott as hell here.
regularly see people in all black and jackets no matter what the temp is.

I am sick of dumb women wearing M65s 24/7.

>lives in dry weather
>complains about """""""""heat"""""""""

>"ONLY T-SHIRTS AND SHORTS ALLOWED"
Tell that to the people living there during the 1940s wearing suits every single day
Be a fucking man

tfw

Why don't you move somewhere Veeky Forums

>living in la

Seventy years ago the whole earth was cooler, duh.

They did it without any air conditioning though
Be a fucking man
Also global warming isn't real faggot

If you think old movies showed reality any more than recent movies do, I have news for you. One can wear a jacket about half the year in LA. In the summer, only a fool would ever do so during the day.

> global warming isn't real
Bait detected.

>Also global warming isn't real faggot
Either /pol/-degenerate or bait

You know they were miserable. The hasidim in LA wear full suits year round, and they're always sweaty, smelly, and grumpy.

If you've ever seen Barton Fink, that has to be the most realistic depiction of LA heat without a/c. Also, a lot of apartments still don't have a/c in LA.

Similar weather in Gainesville but it doesn't get as hot and gets colder. Just move to San Francisco, that's what my sister did

>living in echo park

don't say that around effay people

I live in the southwest and I know that feel muh brothuh.

>Gainesville

G-go gators

>wanting to wear jackets is your only incentive to leave commiefornia

I live in Echo Park. I will fight anyone that looks at me. Meet me at the Walgreens next to Lassens off Sunset. I'll be the guy with all the diarrhea.

>arizona
>not wearing leather jackets all year round
Just go full yee-haw

I live on the goddamn dick of America. It's too hot not to wear shorts and t-shirts all the time. Last year it didn't get below 70.

Having lived in South Florida for 20 years, I can safely say it's the worst state in the Union.

live in NY in the winter, then travel to australia for the summer. boom it's always winter. win win