Need help...

Need help. I'm getting some new glasses (can't do contacts they fuck with my eyes) but I always have trouble finding a frame I like and I have an even harder time finding some that look good on me. Came here for some pointers so I don't spend 2 hours deciding what frame to buy. Color, shape, size, anything helps.

Pic related, it's me

go for this or something similar

I've always liked that style but I've also always been worried I wouldn't be able to pull them off so well. However I trust the advice of Veeky Forums thank you!

get contacts u idiot, its 2016

Do this and be my waifu.

tfw can't tell if user is really clever or really stupid

i kekd either way

This.
You have the "cute" look and can defs pull of geeky glasses

OH MY GOD
you look EXACTLY like one of my exes

AW SHIT I dunno how that makes me feel lmao

I've wanted to get glasses like those for so long but like my last response to the first post I wasn't sure if I could pull it off but that was also back when I had long hair

Kys.

are you located in L O N D O N?

Round or oval frames would suit you best. The material of them is up to you

Do you think the larger round frames would look best? Or the smaller ones?

Overly large frames tend to make a face look wider so I’d say they should fit to the edges or slightly smaller

Realistically if you live near a lens crafters or some larger optometrist they can help you find a pair that suits your face shape well. When I got my glasses the sample pair ended up being a different size than the pair I got because they will measure and build them to properly fit your face.

That's incredibly helpful to know! Thank you

Will do my friend

I'm wondering what she looks like now. I'm curious as to what you think looks exactly like me. Care to post?

That's her now with his bf. She had a haircut just like yours back then. She changed a lot since I last saw her

her*

good call leaving her. that guys look like ultracuck 2000, that alone speaks volumes about this woman.

I still don't understand how can she stand that guy

I can see some resemblance in the eye shape and she's really pretty so I take it as a compliment that you think we look alike!

My current boyfriend had an awful ex and I honest to god don't understand how she was able to hang onto him for a full year. My ex was also pretty bad but I don't even want to try and get into that lmao

Oi, Bruce, show us your dick.

By the way just go to specsavers and try on what you like and avoid taking advice from Veeky Forums. Everyone here has terrible fashion sense.

I would if I had one my man

I dunno haha I think the first couple of replies were pretty good! I'm definitely leaning towards the first response on the round ray bands cause they look cute.