Wake up

>Wake up
>You now look like this

Are you still interested in fashion?

no im interested in a noose

Ye, Supreme

You shouldn't be making fun of how people look, user.
Especially mentally ill people.

No, I'd relax, buy a gun and get ready ror some mayhem

No, i'd invest all my time in mmos and RP qt girls to feel beautiful

i somehow feel like i'd be listening to kary perry's "roar" on repeat

who says he's mentally ill you piece of shit

His bones aren’t actually that terrible it is mostly soft tissue stuff

thom yorke?

Yeah totally. In that situation I'd wear the craziest fits, gotta bring attention off the face and not give a fuck. Just wear some crazy clashing patterns, loose patterned pants, etc.

is sucking dick on the street to make a living effay??

>Are you still interested in fashion?

absolutely

worst thing is, if he lost weigt, lost that acneshit, got rid of the hair and then hit the gym hard he could be like a 5

oh and always wore glasses, forgot that one

>lose a ton of weight
>put actual effort into hair, clean it up
>put a ton of effort into skin, clean it up a lot
>surgery for eyelid
Brings him up 4 points easily. From there keep fashioning.

The only thing I'd wear if I were him is a variety of different colored, nice quality t-shirts, jeans, sneakers, and hoodies.
And that's not even remotely close to my current style. There's just no point in trying to be fashionable if you look awful.
And no, I don't think that style would fix him. It would just make him slightly more normal, and not be as gross as wearing a dirty Star Wars hoodie.

you gotta dress like this

>if he actually took care of himself he could be average
>take constant care of myself and post my pic here
>I'm so sorry user. Try lifting

is that tom scott?

Absolutely

That peculiar of a face is powerful

Being very fashionable (and not severely mentally disabled) along with such a visage is affective I'm getting attention - I would be drowning in modeling inquiries if I played my cards right I'm sure

i love this emoji

what causes this? know someone like this n im curious

Exactly this. I'm surprised more people haven't brought that up.

That's a pretty bad picture, and he needs to take better care of himself, but combined with a strong sense of style he could easily come across way way better. He's never going to be considered attractive, but he could easily graduate from "ugly fucking mess" to "What an interesting-looking person", which is a huge step up.

Really attractive people have it easy, they can toss on whatever and make it look good. Fashion is MORE important for people who aren't conventionally attractive, not less.

and a nosejob

these are great points.

Most people look very generic and similar, but if you stand out (good or bad) make it work and you'll make a name for yourself and be a significant personality wherever you go

this

peculiar like this, not like OP's picture.

But that's an improvement!

100% suicide no memes or exaggeration

kek

maybe still wear icp and wigger merch

fuck

Why wouldn't I? Dressing well doesn't care about your face.

Agreed.

You sure you could aim with that shit?

damn that is true

That guy wrote that out of pity, don't let your self-confidence rely on others or you will always be in a prison that doesn't exist.

its not like i attract woman looking like myself now

to be honest it would probably be freeing.

myself
>skinny/fit, run everyday
>extremely ugly, feminine
>maybe might have a chance with a really ugly or fat girl
>have to put effort and care about how i look on the off chance i might meet someone

as him
>can just give up and blame the weird circumstance
>focus on being happy and enjoying myself
>don't have to worry about looking nice or being attractive

to be honest it feels like im headed towards this mindset anyways

dude you're so fucking sad, just get some confidence from the confidence store and fuck thots

wow Veeky Forums is fucking retarded

If I woke up like that, I think the first thing Id be interested in is how the fuck I transformed into that overnight how the fuck I'd explain it to everyone

Yes I'd probably get shredded and model for Rick Owens lul

Think it's a skin condition that causes extreme callous growth in damaged areas, ie acne scars etc

>implying you need fashion when you're the hero of kvatch

why did his parents have kids together?
this girl looks like one of those hairless cats

I go to the fucking doctor, what the fuck happened!.

>STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!!!

I look worse than this guy tbqh.

Depends if they're gonna do a remake of the Goonies

He takes selfies so he obviously has more self-confidence than I do.

But I'd be lying if my interest in fashion didn't stem from people complimenting me on fits when I had no idea what I was doing, and I assume he'd never have that, so I'd say nope. I wouldn't be.

dam user im sry. pic?

Hmmm. Deranged but seductive.

I lol'd so hard i got an erection.

It would be a good idea to try to work on clearing the skin problem, and also shaving, first. Then, it would be ideal to invest in several nice sunglasses that suit the face shape, as well as reconsider that haircut, maybe a tapered side-parting. It soon follows that clothes are a consideration, so honestly, starting off with nicely fitting dress shirts, chinos, and a good canvas jacket and sports jacket would work. Things like knit ties and minimalistic patterned ties would also be good with that sports jacket, and maybe later a suit. Wearing sunglasses most of the time would be recommended, though, maybe eyeglasses if there is a darker tint, and it suits the face. This is probably more challenging, given what most here are used to seeing, but I'm of the opinion everyone could dress well, according to the ideals of their body and face shapes. I'd have him dress in a relatively traditional Americana fashion, casually and more formally. Regular streetwear, such as jeans, t-shirts, and hoodies work, although that is not distinctive, and is for those days when blending in may be best.

Meh. I could clean him up a bit. His hair, the smile - looks like he has thyroid problems. And obviously the angle isn't working well for him.

my self-esteem is so bad that I never take pictures, so I dont have one right now.