Black Hair General

So I've had the same hairstyle for 3 years or so. Been cuttin my own hair for longer than that and I'm getting a bit tired of it. Should I continue growing it out? I'm looking for some effay inspo. Also, black hair general

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/umMRTGr
discord.gg/jg3M93
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go to an actual barber senpai

I'm not even black and I think yo shit look fucked up

>asking questions like hat on Veeky Forums
How have you still not joined the black discord discord.gg/umMRTGr

stop crying you're black, you'll never look stylish

>black
>Veeky Forums
go to a barber. side looks fucked, as does back.

Get rid of the nunigga glasses

Ah right, Veeky Forums is a white nationaist website..

Yep Veeky Forums is mainly made up of cunts like tha above. Faggots

shut up nigger

Kill yourself.

this thread is solid bait. you've got the /pol/acks riled up and the tumblrinas mad at the /pol/acks for not pretending this is a buzzfeed comments section
well done op

>hurr durr look at me I'm black
>I sure hope this thread doesn't go off topic

Pathetic

>>hurr durr look at me I'm black
ever thought about that maybe you are just irrationally fixated on the fact that he is black?

he wanted advice on his hair, not his skin colour you cuck

We have a BHT weekly. Why the fuck are there still people crying about this fact?

they're just bored and edgy poltards with nothing else to do.

They are trolls who find it fun derailing threads and you are feeding them idiot assuming you aren't a troll.

Tfw no gf, yeah this is who you think it is

That link expired

Women are sluts, you're fine without them

>how to be fashionable black male
>short on sides long on top?

Is this meme dead yet? Dont really see anymore progression in this.

Shout out to literally no one contributing to the thread. OP have you ever though about growing out a natural?

>Asks OP a question he already asked
Yeah you're real helpful

Look at the first post, says to fucking cut it.

It's really one of the best options there is. What's better? Post examples instead of posting that waste of a post.

Dreads are disgusting and buzzcuts are lame.

your maxilla is so flat

S-Curls my man

literally obsessed

>He doesn’t know about Black Hair Generals

i think your hair looks really good in your picture. i'm a girl so my opinion should be the one that matters. unless u are gay.

Anyone got a non expireed link to the discord

niglet

well there's also braids. If you can grow your hair long enough you can try a legitimate ponytail. There's tons of options. The question is, can your hair grow long enough, and can you pull it off?

Seconding this

discord.gg/jg3M93

when i look at black people all i see is a creature thats lower on the evolutionary tree than myself

pic related

in a world built on lies simply telling the truth becomes edgy

Back to the_donald with you

ok sorry dude you're equal to me

>truth

>the cancer you posted

pick one

if black people were an operating system they would be windows 98

literally the prototype of human beings

Your hair makes you look like you have an occipital bun. I know you don't cus you're a fucking nigger.

Why even put those stars on your eyes like that? I can see your eyes and your entire face on the bottom.

hes being anti semetic

>neanderthal dna
>not prototype

Nice one.

>every race on planet earth has neandarthal dna
>apart from blacks
>every race on planet earth managed to build civilizations and innovate
>apart from blacks

you are the original man. the beta testing period but you're prototype dna is no longer needed. step down and let man rise

Now that's some psudoscience.

cmon dog you know its true

think about how all the pieces fall into place. black people are dumb as fuck but very good at sport. they are the oldest species of human being but the least advanced. enslaved over and over again. unable to compete at anything but sport

every single piece of evidence points to black people being a prototype. i honestly dont want it to be true either. its actually fucked up that this could happen and it throws a spanner into the works. but its reality and the human race is gonna be set back millions of years of evolution if we allow blacks to breed with the rest of humanity. but what can we do?

we lose either way. if we genocide blacks we set ourselves back millions of years too just by the barbaric nature of it. if we allow them to mix in we become millions of years less advanced.

the only option neandarthal humanity has is to build intergalactic space shuttles and search for new stomping grounds in differnt nebulas. its our only hope for a future

ok i just felt an incredible sadness for absolutely no reason and i just realized its probably second hand feelings for my horrible bait posts in this thread. im really sorry to anyones in this threads feelings i hurt (if that even happened). i was just b8ing, but if anyone was actually offended by what i said or felt some sort of anxiety from it can you please tell me because i may of just telepathically felt your pain. i just randomly started feeling sad just then for no reason

once again im very sorry im just high and saying stupid shit that make me giggle but now i feel sad

>implying you said anything false

Any statistic ever indicates africa is a complete failure. We need to invest in them, recolonize, or write it off and ban exit

now THIS is podracing

but did you feel something because i just felt the strongest feelings of sadness for no reason

i sincerely believe i made someone sad and their feelings were telepathically transfered to me. if that happened i feel horrible

and i wanna hug anyone who i made upset and tell you i love you because were all people and we all deserve reapect

stop taking the bait and derailing the fucking thread, jesus christ

its not b8 anymore. it started as bait but morphed into a deeply philosophical conversation about the nature of human beings, human kindness and peace on earth

unfortunately none of that has anything to do with black hair so stop derailing the thread

You two have little knowledge of what you were talking about, don't stress it.

w2c those frames

Should i cut it?

>indians
>black hair
yeah nah

wavy

if you know who that is I'm gonna need a source amigo. much appreciated

Luis?

?
this you my man?

Anyone have white hairs? I am 27 and feeling really discouraged to go get a haircut atm. my hair is jet black and you can very obviously see the white hairs. there's too many of them to just pull them out.

since i am getting "wiser" is it appropriate to dress in more graphicless and plain attire? i don't wanna act too grandpacore but this white hair is really fucking with me

>27
>is it appropriate to dress in more graphicless and plain attire
You have gone way past this already

Is that shia?

why are /pol/acks so obsessed with black people on Veeky Forums?

>>>/lookism/