W2c

looking for plain non-menswear-looking black boots like this where the toe isn't super rounded

Other urls found in this thread:

wills-vegan-shoes.com/slim-sole-dress-boots-black.html
solovair-shoes.com/size-guide/
solovair-shoes.com/product/black-derby-boot-black-sole/
kommandostore.com/german-goretex-polizei-parka-with-3m-scotchlite/
asos.com/reclaimed-vintage/reclaimed-vintage-inspired-ringer-t-shirt-with-cool-slogan/prd/8670186?clr=white&SearchQuery=cool&pgesize=36&pge=0&totalstyles=36&gridsize=3&gridrow=2&gridcolumn=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sanders kelso

camper morrys. good quality/price

I have these, Stolen Girlfriends Club Nomad 2. If you can get them they're pretty good, size down 1 though.

thanks those are close—is everything like this going to be that expensive

Goodyear welted: yes. Cemented: no.

My Soloavir black derbys are some of my fav boots and IMO priced pretty fairly.

nice - how do they wear in

wills-vegan-shoes.com/slim-sole-dress-boots-black.html

How's the sizing on these?
I wear 47 2/3 in Adidas, 46 in reeboks, 46.5 in nikes and new balance, my feet are on the wider side but are 30cm long at max.
Would you go with 11.5?

i dig the strider ones—any idea if these fit large or small

First of all they're the lightest of all of my non-shit boots - mostly because of the soft sole (vs rubber/wood/cork soles), so the wearing in process was easier than in heavier boots.

Leather is pretty thick full-grain and ages nicely, the sole is surprisingly durable despite being soft - I thought I was going to wear through it in like 6 months since I walk a lot but it's a year later now and the soles are still totally fine.

I got them as a bit of an impulse buy because I needed slim profile black boots with no messy stitching or styling, only heard of Solovairs as Dr. Marten quality alternatives up to that point but I'm more than pleasantly surprised with them.

I ordered based on the sizing guide on their site - the boots are have a 493 last:
solovair-shoes.com/size-guide/

Black Desert Malis
Cheap too. About $80 ebay, $150 on the clarks site

>vegan shoes

Does that mean fake leather?

can anyone ID these?

yes, it's a way to make cheapskates feel better about themselves

These are boots

these look so much better than docs somehow

does anyone know of any boot like this but with a wedge/creeper sole?

red wing policeman

postman?

i dont enjoy mine, i dont find the sole very comfortable. they're about 4 years old at this point

What boots are those?

where to w2c top?

does anybody know where i can get MLB mock necks?? i see players wear it all the time and yet i cant ever seem to be able to find one on sale

kys

What do you mean by non-menswear-looking?

Can anyone I’d post Malone’s checkered shirt?

Wow. Now that a hot aryan woman. Pls marry me, i'm white and alt right

I thunk he means more rugged rather than straight dress boots, nor country wear either

Anyone know w2c 3m reflective pullover hoodies or jackets?

Dog same, I bought them 70% off and got an extra pair because I loved them so much. I think I posed this pic originally

Stolen girlfriends club nomad boots, they don't make them any more

W2c the jacket and the pants, i see jackets like it in the stores but they just arent the same.

wtc Junya-esque pants without dropping $600

W2c similar anorak?

someone id cole's shoes please?

are you fucking retarded these look nothing like what he wants kys

bump

Can anyone id these boots?

I'd love to know who makes this specific jacket

1/3

2/3

3/3

figured I'd give all the angles

Austrian paratrooper boots.
Get them from the kommando store, I think Ivan restocked a few weeks ago.

What are these exact boots called, I'm seeing two derby boots on their website one of them seems shinier than the other

Can anyone ID these shoes

not that guy but it looks like it might be these

solovair-shoes.com/product/black-derby-boot-black-sole/

Nike air Max 1 ultra 2.0 SE

Thanks those look right

Guy with the boots here, just confirming those are the right ones.

I actually just got a pair of them last week and I'm liking them quite a bit so far - what am I in for, down the line? They might actually be my most comfortable non-athletic shoes right now; they broke in more quickly than I expected.

Not that user, but thanks for the heads up on those. Just ordered some.

Which one is Cole ?

W2c coat?

kommandostore.com/german-goretex-polizei-parka-with-3m-scotchlite/

w2c SF AF1 Dust Grey, US size 9? GOAT and StockX has stupid prices at this size.

Any similar european stores? It's like 80 bucks shipping for me.

No idea m8, I assumed you were American because I thought a European could recognize It's a German police parka - so just google that and see what you find.

w2c
Thoughts?

w2c some sub 100 euro blue jacket
nothing too thick or too thin idk what im looking for myself I just need sites to look at and decide.

ya was cheap as, I got mine 90 from 400 nzd rrp. I should have got another pair too, oh welll

Looks like a Yamaha

That was my first thought, but meme boots have treaded soles while the soles in my pic are flat.

w2c trousers

w2c cheaper alternative to FOG double striped track pants?

check sneaker groups on fb iknow a few but Canadian

w2c gel lytes in this colorway?

w2c high top rugged sneakers? I'm looking for something that wears like a boot and holds up like a boot but doesn't have that clunky boot sole

Where to cop SS shirts with collars like this?

The shirt is what im looking for the most

honestly you could probably just get that printed yourself

how are you this retarded to not search for it on Asos when you could see the boxes at the beginning of the video? honestly, kill yourself

asos.com/reclaimed-vintage/reclaimed-vintage-inspired-ringer-t-shirt-with-cool-slogan/prd/8670186?clr=white&SearchQuery=cool&pgesize=36&pge=0&totalstyles=36&gridsize=3&gridrow=2&gridcolumn=3

They're usually called cuban shirts xo

Pants are Helmut Lang Cropped Cargo Jean

Source : Own them

those are mad ugly, my man

just how long/wide are they, compared to, say doc martens. thanks in advance

nope, they're not.

>memecord strap
>buckle strap
>laces on top of all of that

they're too busy, and therefore they're ugly

i like these a lot, what's the price on these and i second that w2c

however, what are they intended to be? Just high top sneaks? boot facsimiles? what is it?

maybe learn how to wear clothes other than white shoe, tan pants and pink sweater, you underage retard

w2c shirt

w2c shirt with this very light blue-lilac-ish colour? don't say trift, i'm not a fucking child

>projecting

Alright man, go ahead and hunt for your dumb shoes, but they look bad ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thinking about getting these, I really like the style, but I'm not sure if they're worth $280. Thoughts?

What kind of pants would go best with these?

where can i buy baggy japanese comfcore pants?

the guy

Does anyone have that picture of this guy with long hair and a lady with a white dress, i believe they were getting married but their clothes werent traditional. i have a memory of it being alexander wang but im not completely sure. the photo was black and white.

fugly

A sport coat like this (I know it's lardini but I can't find this particular one)

W2c nice skin tight longsleeve tee?

Pic related is exactly what I'm looking for (turtleneck not necessary but I kinda dig it) but I'm a tall dude so I'm weary about ordering womens clothing online due to sizing, but I may just go with a size L.

Bump for interest

They're very versatile and I got to wear them with chinos, jeans, wool pants, dress pants, all of which looked good; but way more important than fabric is the fit - if your pants are too long and/or baggy these might look like weird dress shoes. So slim/skinny fitting pants where the leg opening does go below ankle really make the best use of its slim profile.

I don't know if it's silly but I feel like the polish level greatly affects what fabrics you can use - they look great polished with dress pants and they look great when they're matte and with black jeans, but vice versa doesn't work that well imo.
I mostly leave them matte and keep polishing to a minimum because I already have dress boots, gives them a more casual vibe.

w2c victor's jacket

w2c this dude's jacket?

similar bucket hats?

what are the boots pictured?