TRUMP COIN questions thread

Where can I buy Trump coin?
> C-Cex or Yobit
Can Trump coin be mined?
>NO so stop asking. It is proof of stake so you'll be rewarded with Trump coins for holding trump coins in your wallet

Where can i store my trump coins?
>Download the offical wallet of the trump coin website

What is trump coin?
>The future

Other urls found in this thread:

trumpcoin.rocks/
yobit.net/en/trade/TRUMP/BTC
c-cex.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake
localbitcoins.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump and question,

Why am I rewarded for staking?
where does my reward come from?

Q. Why are you shilling on Veeky Forums instead of real social networks?

still waiting on the social media marketing video. releasing later today

This.

Also why can't trump coin be mined?
That seems like a pretty important part of crypto currency, the fact that people can strike gold.

v1 trump coins could be mined, We're now on the superior v2 which is a 'proof of stake' model

>Where can i store my trump coins?
>>Download the offical wallet of the trump coin website
trumpcoin.rocks/
Is this it or is this fake

That's the real website, download your wallet from there

>'proof of stake' model
What exactly is this? I noticed in the wallet is has a section for amount of Trumps @ stake.

Buy from
yobit.net/en/trade/TRUMP/BTC
or
c-cex.com/

Yobit is much more liquid as +80% of all trump trades are done there, so you'll get better price

Read here for more info
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake
When you unlock your wallet for staking, some of your trump coins are 'borrowed' to ensure the smooth running of the blockchain and the trump transactions. You are then rewarded trump coins for helping the network to run efficiently. The more trump coins you stake the higher reward you will receive.

So if you don't unlock the wallet you don't have to stake? Can you choose the amount of coin your put out to stake?

Oh balls.

>tfw amazing rig which could have ripped endless bit coins up back in its early days will never see use as every new coin is either off limits or over taxed the moment it hits

If you keep your wallet locked then you will not stake. However, I don't see why anyone wouldn't want to stake, it's free trump coins. You can't choose, the network will automatically stake what is needed.

Feels bad

Okay so, if you have Trump coins staked and decide to lock the wallet, do you get those coins in stake back instantly, slowly or not?

Also what is the unconfirmed area?

I think i misused the word 'borrowed', stake coins are yours and you are completely in control of them. locking your wallet will instantly move stake coins back into the main section. Think of your normal locked wallet coins as not being used, staked coins(whilst still being yours) are being used to help the network.

The Unconfirmed area is when the blockchain is waiting to catch up with the transaction. So your coins will only be in unconfirmed for a couple of minutes.

I have a question on this part, i took from their website

After the election there may not be much demand for Trump Coin. Thats ok, because we have you covered in the form of Teth tokens. What this means is you will be able to directly swap your Trump Coins on a 1 to 1 basis for Teth tokens which you can then trade just like you did with Trump Coin. This of course builds in longevity to the project and your investment, and because Teth uses cutting edge Etherium based technology this means we can eventually add many features such as smart contracts and Dapps - which are effectively just like the apps you use on your mobile devices.

They are planning on this coin dying soon? So is this coin just being used for a quick flip and most are planning to sell around middle of november ?

Gotcha, so basically staking Trumps is validating the size of the trading base and stabilizing the price/network transactions?

This coin is largely unknown at the moment. The hope with the 3+ marketing videos currently being created is to attract trump supporters into buying crypto. All of the top 50 wallets are holding or increasing their position. Admittedly there probably will be a massive dump just after the election.

I believe so, it's the same system all the 'proof of stake' crypto use.

Thank you

I honestly think that mining would be better for a pump, since miners have an incentive to keep the price up and trade the coins before the coin has wider adoption, in this proof of stake situations people are basically just holding their trumps and not trading them

It was mine'able at the start which pushed the price up. The proof of stake payout are very small, many are holding because of the probable massive influx of buyers in the run up to the election.

I have always believed, we need another new kind of proof.

>Work - well, buy $1000 ASICS and still hope you break even
>Stake - how's that one-tenth of a cent reward treating you, eh?

is there any other kind which is not only enticing for the general populace but also maintains the integrity of the currency?
>Proof of something-else

How do I buy into trump coin, as a testing the waters as a noob?
has it already gone past the point where I could buy $40 worth just to gauge the ropes in cryptocurrencies?

innovation is constant within the crypto community, someday there will be a better system

its at like 2 cents a coin right now

Well I just downloaded a trump wallet and have 189238 blocks remaining, oh boy.

First, turn your $40 into bitcoin then go over to yobit.net/en/trade/TRUMP/BTC and buy.

Its still very early days for the coin so $40 is a good way to test the cryptowaters. It should blow up in the run-up to the election.

>250 MB at the most
dude, don't you have like 10 minutes?

I have terrible straya net so it's more like 20 minutes, just gotta wait this bitch out I guess.

What's the best way to turn my $40 into bit coin?

What does it mean to have a 'Mature Coin'?

>gotta wait this bitch out
meanwhile, you can encrypt the wallet and unlock it. make sure your firewall allows the wallet.

coin that have been in your wallet for more than 2 minutes or so, mature coins can be staked

I'm a UK buyer so not sure about the USA.
Overall localbitcoins.com is a good and trusted site.

What is meant when it says the 'network weight is 1292'?

>mature coins
Currently, my wallet is not staking and it keeps on saying that i don't have any mature coins, even when the amount of coins in my wallet has remained the same.
it's all a little confusing. it should say something like - "network did not pick any coins from you to stake. better luck next time."
>tfw hasn't staked anything the entire day.
i want my a-full-cent-in-a-week profits!
May be i should restart my system.

Im getting like 2 cents a day, living the high life. Restart your wallet and it should work. Thats how i got mine to stake

On the trump coin site It says I can contact them over skype and buy trump coins with paypal, at $20 minimum.
Anyone had any experience with this?

Just did that, what are the odds this is malware?

I haven't used this before. Whilst it is probably safe and legitimate, i would suggest you go the bitcoin route for peace of mind. There are plenty of reputable websites to buy bitcoin with USD.

Use the electrum wallet so you dont have to spend 4-5 hour catching up with the bitcoin blockchain

>malware
i have avast, and it picked up bernie-QT as malware [or may be it was their miner], but Trump-QT is squeaky clean.

>damn, this ^ line though.

Well alright then.

I just think it would be a lot faster.

>tfw trump coin is at like 3 cents atm on yobi while I dick around trying to buy in

Then go for it :)
You can always use paypal charge back if something goes wrong

I may do that then.

I need a bit coin wallet to trade on yobi though, seems like biz should have a sticky on setting up bit coin wallets.

I dont think you do, just click on wallet and deposit your trump coins directly on there

on yobit that is

Alright, I'm %20 done at the moment then I'll hit them up on skype for $20 worth of trump coins.

To the moon!

Tell us how it goes please

The Network weight is now at 1347. What does this represent?

i'm not sure. Does anyone know? Is it even relevant?

We should all put in extra effort in shilling this coin. Make images, videos, become active on the subreddit. We are literally printing money if we correctly market this coin to as many people as we can. Donald uses the natural urge in people to be apart of something and the want to win. Use the same tactics and link every victory Donald gets to the value of Trumpcoin. Start tipping anons and redditors with TRUMPS and start selling stuff for TRUMPS and start buying stuff with TRUMPS The holy grail of crypto is to get people to use it as money like they do with USD and Bitcoin.

Marketing videos coming out soon, first one possibly tomorrow. When they arrive we need to shill them to EVERYONE.

I'm triyng to get a social midia. I know one that can make a FB page reach 200k likes in a week.