If you were forced by law to put all your money on one stock (large cap only),...

takes2long
takes2long

If you were forced by law to put all your money on one stock (large cap only), and not sell before the year 2050, what would it be?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

AMD

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Either Facebook or Google

Methnerd
Methnerd

Deutsche Bank. Will never die plus you're in for a return of about 300% in those 34 years. This is a conservative view, I believe.

Emberfire
Emberfire

BRK

Firespawn
Firespawn

Apple or Tesla

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

CMG

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

gold or silver mine shares

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

not choosing Intel

What a faggot

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

It starts with B and ends with Hathaway owned by a fat sack of piss and wind bridge playing faggot aka Mr floatyMcfloat leverage fuck, also I have a small house in Nebraska did I tell you that yet btw I banged a kid ahahaha look at my banjo

askme
askme

ayy lmao

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

bank
never die

kek

RumChicken
RumChicken

Google, Amazon, Comcast, one of those.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

The only right answer is Google
They have started google fiber in a few cites, they are also thinking of cable tv and adverts.
They are getting the smaller providers to cannibalize eachother already.

I mean it could all go horribly wrong in the next 34 years, but you could always kill yourself like I would.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

ANYTHING BY TRUMP

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Google. They are the GE of this century.

Facebook gon fail.

whereismyname
whereismyname

Ibm

DeathDog
DeathDog

Rothschild

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

PG

is the answer

Supergrass
Supergrass

Shell or Google

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Coca-Cola

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Amazon is taking more and more PG business

Spamalot
Spamalot

Intel would be the safer bet, chances are they will forever be the leader in anything chip related

Soft_member
Soft_member

$ACN. As a broadly diversified professional services company they have close to whole market exposure, and a company with 300k employees spread across 5 continents and very little supply chain dependency isn't going bankrupt outside of a WWIII level happening.

happy_sad
happy_sad

VTI

cum2soon
cum2soon

Until a European government declares war on the botnet.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

This.

Methshot
Methshot

Siemens

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Berkshire Hathaway

Bidwell
Bidwell

BTC

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Amazon

source: I don't know anything about stocks
seems like a safe bet though

hairygrape
hairygrape

This is probably the correct answer. A holding company with a reasonable number of varied business interests, giving them the diversification necessary to weather cyclical, sector-specific recessions/depressions.

If I could not pick Berkshire Hathaway, I would probably pick Philip Morris International (tobacco).

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Google are making chips now. Intel could find some real stiff competition coming up...

Google is the correct answer here.

cum2soon
cum2soon

AMZN, maybe GOOGL

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

I would probably choose NVIDIA they seem to be leading the way in graphics and shit

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

GOOGL without a doubt

whereismyname
whereismyname

forced by law to buy one stock
cannot sell before 2050
bernie pls go

DeathDog
DeathDog

Trumpcoins

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Is Amazon going to make any money by 2050?

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

1) BRK-B
2) AAPL
3) AMZN

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

the fuck you smoking?

MPmaster
MPmaster

BTI or SWHC

askme
askme

some tech company (IBM?) if you love risk, some conservative-leaning company if you don't want risk

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit