If you were forced by law to put all your money on one stock (large cap only), and not sell before the year 2050...

If you were forced by law to put all your money on one stock (large cap only), and not sell before the year 2050, what would it be?

AMD

Either Facebook or Google

Deutsche Bank. Will never die plus you're in for a return of about 300% in those 34 years. This is a conservative view, I believe.

BRK

Apple or Tesla

CMG

gold or silver mine shares

>not choosing Intel

What a faggot

It starts with B and ends with Hathaway owned by a fat sack of piss and wind bridge playing faggot aka Mr floatyMcfloat leverage fuck, also I have a small house in Nebraska did I tell you that yet btw I banged a kid ahahaha look at my banjo

ayy lmao

>bank
>never die

kek

Google, Amazon, Comcast, one of those.

The only right answer is Google
They have started google fiber in a few cites, they are also thinking of cable tv and adverts.
They are getting the smaller providers to cannibalize eachother already.

I mean it could all go horribly wrong in the next 34 years, but you could always kill yourself like I would.

ANYTHING BY TRUMP

Google. They are the GE of this century.

Facebook gon fail.

Ibm

Rothschild

PG

is the answer

Shell or Google

Coca-Cola

Amazon is taking more and more PG business

Intel would be the safer bet, chances are they will forever be the leader in anything chip related

$ACN. As a broadly diversified professional services company they have close to whole market exposure, and a company with 300k employees spread across 5 continents and very little supply chain dependency isn't going bankrupt outside of a WWIII level happening.

VTI

Until a European government declares war on the botnet.

This.

Siemens

Berkshire Hathaway

BTC

Amazon

>source: I don't know anything about stocks
>seems like a safe bet though

This is probably the correct answer. A holding company with a reasonable number of varied business interests, giving them the diversification necessary to weather cyclical, sector-specific recessions/depressions.

If I could not pick Berkshire Hathaway, I would probably pick Philip Morris International (tobacco).

Google are making chips now. Intel could find some real stiff competition coming up...

Google is the correct answer here.

AMZN, maybe GOOGL

I would probably choose NVIDIA they seem to be leading the way in graphics and shit

GOOGL without a doubt

>forced by law to buy one stock
>cannot sell before 2050
bernie pls go

Trumpcoins

Is Amazon going to make any money by 2050?

1) BRK-B
2) AAPL
3) AMZN

the fuck you smoking?

BTI or SWHC

some tech company (IBM?) if you love risk, some conservative-leaning company if you don't want risk