Are thicc asses /effay/?

are thicc asses /effay/?

no

It's interesting because there are deffinitvely stylish and fashionable chubby girls.
Pic related, I'd say it is possible to make it work with a sorta pin up look, filling out a retro swimsuit with more generous curves. However if you mean effay in the sense of elegant and sophisticated maybe not so much, but it can work for a cute and or very sexy look.

Bait... I hope

You think she's bad looking? I'm not saying its the epitome of beauty or anything like that just comenting on how a certain body type can be made to work. It's not like half the ones you see at the beach aren't way uglier than her.

politics aside i think she used to be very cute

She's a little too heavy for my taste but she's naturally good looking in her features

I want to FUCK that alien lizard bodysnatcher

im not saying u gotta be a twig to look nice but this bitch is just too fat.

goddamn i want her to admit to all that bad shit she did in office and then say "you know can't let you leave now" and then sit on my face and smother me until i stop breathing and then laugh like a bond villain

>girls who aren't skinny can look nice
WRONG

Yes, I guess

/thread

Post more though.

Pawgs in lingerie

>penguin

hey there cutie

Damn, i really like the skinny fash model aesthetic.

But then i see pics like this and almost poke a hole in my expensive pants

goddamnit why does things always end like this on this fucking board

I can't put it in words how much I hate this t-word meme. It gives me literal headaches. How can people have such awful taste and be so proud of it thinking it's superior?

Agreed bro, I hate her desu but she used to be pretty fine.

Not necessarily Veeky Forums but to the true connoisseur of women, it's what a proper one looks like. Most of the dudes on here are either gay or are far away from being anything manly, and want some weak anemic looking gf that compliments their ego.

thick girls are sexy but not date material

i just wanna have filthy sloppy aggressive sex with them one time then never talk to them again

thin girls are wifey

Imagine how psycho she must of been with riding on dick

Bigger than average asses are effay, fit, hot, whatever you want to call it. The butt is an important muscle area, helps in pregnancy for the fems and lifting for the men.

What I haven't figured out is why girl butts look so great on guys. You'd think that, where men use their butts for lifting, the ideal for men would be a 'muscular' ass. But no; a ripped ass is actually aesthetically defective; for men and women alike the ideal is round with body fat percentage no lower than 10. Hot men's asses are just girlass without the attached girl thighs.

I also have a thigh gap lol.

no they arent you faggot

man asses are hard and disgusting

thick ass is not Veeky Forums. its the new paris hilton aesthetic. gross as fuck, some thick bitches are good for sex though but id never date one cause idont want cankle soy boi titty children