What's the ideal tummy Veeky Forums

what's the ideal tummy Veeky Forums
pic related is me and being relatively fit makes it easier picking clothes because anything pretty much looks good on me

what to do for this? im overall pretty lean and eat light but even when im exercising regularly i dont really slim down my stomach to this level.

planks my dude
everyday one minute plank and youre set for laif

You are not fit, you are thin

i'm not muscular but i am fit enough

Cute, I hope you get blacked

n-no

Fit here means Veeky Forums

actually looks kind of flabby I have Zero definition in your abs

Your tummy is extremely aesthetically pleasing to me.

theyre quite firm
i dont want to have really defined abs desu

t-thank you

yea sure. be lazy. it wouldn't hurt u to do 20 sit-ups every couple days right before u get out of bed in the morning. but no. u would never even think of that or realize the benefit of it

lmao why do you care so much
i'm really satisfied with my body senpai
this is what i want

keep telling yourself that. meanwhile keep posting for self validation because u don't actually feel happy with how u look. u opened this can of worms don't lie to yourself

>I'm satisfied
>please look at me and give me praise even though I'm not actually in shape

lmao that's oddly specific
i am absolutely happy with how i look
you should mind your own business no one told you to get into this thread

oh sorry excuse me for barging into your special safe space thread where you get to tell everyone how literally everything looks good on you even though u do no actual exercise or ab workouts. sorry but NOT everything looks good on u, case in point, anything that would showcase your stomach. u might look fine next to a total Fatass but tbqh the first thing I thought when I saw your thumbnail was u look flabby. ie. the pre-fitness picture u see before you get in shape. now your pic could be the AFTER picture for some one who has lost 100 pounds, and if that is you then very well done on the weight loss.

how fucking insecure can someone possibly be.

>auschwitz level
>fit
Choose one
You look like a faggot trap

can op stop whoring and getting all pissy when people tell the truth to him

nice stomach pouch fatass

this is ideal right here

>what's the ideal tummy Veeky Forums
Yours. Saved btw.

What's your diet like?

Is it possible for someone thin to get to this level with simple push-ups and planks? I know the question's more appropiate for Veeky Forums, but since the threads here.....

no. you have to lift weights for that, but it wouldn't take very long to achieve. maybe 5-6 months for a novice if you start with nothing and diet well. just push ups and planks will not help your physique for shit.

skinnyfat lol

None of you actually work out

i wanna cummy on ur tummy ;))

why is there a prolapsed anus in your belly button

A tranquil heart gives life to the flesh, but envy makes the bones rot you little bitch.

use all edgy metaphors you want, your belly button still looks disgusting

You look skinnyfat, ew

dude that belly button is fucking gross

does your belly button have abs?
applefags are disgusting

that's an ugly belly button. not Veeky Forums

no

also, if u didn't have what appears to be extra large hips, your fat pouch would look even fatter ---so...there's that also

Where are your muscles, pear boy?

how i make my chest look good
like an outline is there, but flat

gain muscle mass you fucking retard

t. insecure

2 different people

do you either?

lol no free lunch,, mumbo-jumbo man

Would like salt wiith your glass of salt?

at least you're not fat. if you're satisfied with how your body looks then keep doing what you're doing. Having more muscle tone would be the ideal stomach though. It doesn't have to be overkill like pro athletes or professional models. But just enough.

5'6'' at most lol

6’0 actually

nice armani boxers, fag

Fuck it huh?....

look 5'7 tops

t. natural 6 footer

This could be me, but I have that weird horizontal line like right below my belly button. I think it’s because I sat in really autistic positions while I played vidya for so many years. Also if just being flat is the goal, I don’t know how to lose muscle in that area.

Is this good or am i too skinny

eat dude you're fucking dying