The Ultimate QT Haircut

When is it coming back?
Women's hair these days is so dull & boring, and I never got to be with a girl when this was at it's peak.
I know it only died in like 2010, so am I just getting my hopes up?

Someone with knowledge on this pls answer

Hayley has a cute face but that hair is atrocious.

Pixie cut is the ultimate QT haircut

No Man, post 2011 girls hair is shit.
Nah, nothing beats Late 00s Scene/Emo.

You have very poor taste.

You're a damn fool, you don't know what you've got. Do you know how long I had to wait for nice, feminine hair to come back? And even today all the awful and crazy bitches that might touch my junk have hair like that.

Yeah what this guy said

But this IS feminine.
Going even FURTHER back, shouldn't the Straight hair Meme be dead by now?
It's been going for about 25 Years

what do you fucking like bangs?
you rat fuck

Oi fuck off lad, I love my bangs you dick

>Nah, nothing beats Late 00s Scene/Emo.
...except almost everything. Myspace hair was a step above whitetrash juggalo style. So glad this trend died in the suburbs where it was born.

Bangspo?

nah, I’m into micro bangs

I agree with this guy. OP is probably just nostalgic for when he was hitting puberty

God bangs on just the right girl is like a fucking knockout

There was a girl at uni who was in every conceivable way not my type, but she was conventionally attractive and her bangs just fucking GOT ME

Kind of
But at the same time I think the sidebang made a girls face look smaller & therefore cuter
I see nowadays women with massive foreheads too afraid to cover it up with bangs or sidebangs because it's "unfashionable" which is just stupid

Side bangs looked trash. Everyone who had them developed a horrible hairflip tick and was constantly patting them in place, cuz hair won't naturally stay like that. A couple dudes I knew in high school would just keep their heads tilted sideways to keep their sidebangs in place. Stephen Hawking neck tilt is not fa.

Plus the girl posted as an example has nasty extensions, and her hair is fried and fucked from over dying and straightening.

They're a lot of anons with shit taste in this thread fucking assholes. I'm with you nonny here's a Verena rawr ;3 xD 3.14

FINALLY Some support, I'd like the others to show me some post-2011 haircuts that supposedly look better on girls.

I didn't really like that haircut.
Now bump of some hayley i like

Any Hayley is best Hayley user

u so right

Hayley's best when she's blonde like she was in 2009 & Now.

My top 3 of cute female haircuts:
1) Straight Bangs
2) Bobcut
3) Pixie

Discuss.

move pixie down a few and put super long wavy hair at 3

I'm a /mu/tant that just visits for Veeky Forums for /thinspo/, but I see there is a Hayley thread going on here, which is pretty neat. :^)

Anyways, I do find the 2000s Emo/Scene haircuts underrated nowadays. I unironically even think they're somewhat underrated for guys, though girls for sure can pull it off more so naturally.

Hayley was cutest in the "That's what you get" video

Well that's when she had a peak sidebang, so yes

>Nah, nothing beats Late 00s Scene/Emo.
I unironically agree with this

Everyone else has shit taste in girls haircuts my dude.
They are unironically happy with the lame ass hairstyles they've had from like 2011 onwards.

this is perfection

KSENYA BEST GRIL

side bangs continue to make my life hell and it's almost 2018... what kinda asshole can get down with side bangs,,, they ruin the shape of the face

Who dat? She ugly pretty

Nah, they amplify the cuteness of a girl by 200 percent
If you'd actually seen girls 10 years ago you'd know this.
Maybe the ones you see now are just too ugly to look good with any hairstyle

>Born to late to date goths and emos
End it all
I'm with you OP, I like this type of hair

I personally think that this hairstyle looks the best on women, also bangs are superior, straight or not, always great of kept good

Well I'm in the same boat as you even though I was 12-16 when they were popular
I was just too beta to know how to approach them at the time, did kiss a few though but never got into a relationship with them
It's my biggest regret :,,,(

>Born to late to date goths and emos
I see them all the time, I'm keeping my eyes out for scene girls tho which are even more rare

I always wonder why women withh big foreheads never get bangs, surely that's the smart thing to do and they realise it, no?
Like look at this bitch:
How has she not thought about Bangs? Good God if I seen that in the mirror everyday Bangs would be the first thing I'd think of.

She has an EXTREMELY cute face, so naturally, everything looks good on her.

Fuckign uggos will neevr understand.

Sometimes it doesn't match the rest of their face I suppose. I have a rather normal forehead (for polish standards so probably a little on a bigger side for different countries) but having bangs for all my life it was never a problem for me. I think that bangs are just cute on girls, if it's not feminist 2 cm ones ofc

Whwn will they learn?
When your forehead is fuckhuge you'd think she'd at least give it a shot the last 8 years.

Honestly, she should, bangs can look great when someone matches it with their face shape

>tfw no short redhead qt gf

>YWN Go Back to the Late 00s and have a qt short haired redhead gf

>with baggy cargos

jdimsa

>& graphic printed hoodies
>Every guy didn't have the same shaved sides haircut
It was an Underrated Era.

holy shit what's wrong with her eyes? wtf?

Weed My Dude, Weed.

I'm so disappointed in all of you. Are we really talking about some Hot Topic, middle-schooler, Warped tour fashion from some Hot Topic, Warped Tour band with middle schooler fan base? Y'all just busted your first nuts to scene/emo girls (or you were one) and it's imprinted on your psyche.

You guys really can't be trusted to dress yourselves, let alone post fashion advice.

it would only take you 10 minutes to count every single hair on her head

Who dis?

She goes by Uma Karina, and yes, she is ugly pretty.
Russian insta thot. Can't remember the name but someone on this board has the sauce.

natalie imbruglia in torn?

I want the mid - 00s and emos to come back

I used to think she was pretty

but the more pics I see of her the trashier she gets

60s hair is ultimate QT

Well Emo is making a Revival in Music, so we can only hope the girls follow...
In terms of 20th Century hairstyles oh yes most definitely.

>YFW you realise Emo GFs are better than this current Goth GF Meme

This type of style is disgusting, all of their hair looks fake and disgusting. Get with the times and move on. This shit was never attractive. These emo hoes look about as bad as whatever style that compost heap called hair the English chicks had.

QTs should be rounded up and mowed down with sustained gunfire or poisoned with insecticide, then replaced with hot babes.

Not really, it was just better styled.
All women's hair these days makes them look like they have massive foreheads & big manly faces (which is probly what they're going for given the state of modern women)
Give me one example of a cute hairstyle that's been fashionable in 2017.

That is true (except the manly part, women these days look like underfed babies), but the "qt" bullshit is just as obnoxious.

This is true.

I always thoughts bangs were fashionable. Guess I'm wrong.

>has had bangs for like 10 years

DON'T GET RID OF THEM
Not enough girls have them these days desu.

You know it to be true.

Agreed.

bangs are fine
just not sideways bangs

edgy lenses faggot.

She looks awesome.

This (pic related) is the kind of vibe I like the most.

this thread is fucking disgusting

i cant believe flyovers are allowed to post here

true

it's fucking scary how dense the emoshitter population is in those areas

Why are they suddenly considered bad if they're sideways?

very different aesthetics. side-swept says
>look at me I'm so sad and shy and cute, I bow my head down in shame so often that my hair always falls down on one side of my face
tryhard gross emo nonsense like in your pic
>look at me I'm a pretty dolled-up 1960s yé-yé child-woman who loves le Beatles
which is creepy and not very pretty in the first place
>I'm a boring mid-2000s office worker who doesn't want to make my coworkers jealous so I settle for something unimaginative and dull
when done with business-casual fits

So really, side-swept bangs are often a lesser alternative to other hairstyles, but to be fair, some women's facial structure isn't adapted to anything else.

DESU I wouldn't mind if Women returned to pre 50s Hairstyles either.
But they're probably considered "too feminine"
Fuck this gay decade.

I WOULD mind if they did.

All women should dress and look like in the 80s and early 90s. No compromise. No stepford wife bullshit, no twees, no stoner hippies, no wiggers and no emo cunts

So you want hipsters?
You want art hoes to look even more like art hoes than art hoes? You want electroswing and trilbies to come back in style?

ITT people arguing that comb-overs on girls of questionable age are ultimate qt hairstyle.
>i cant believe flyovers are allowed to post here
Can we ban them?

they are, honestly.

After all, "qt" just means vapid cutesy teenage suburban bitch with a babyish face and a mediocre body.

Basically girls who look like traps.

>Girls who look like their Superior Counterpart, Traps
How is this a bad thing?

it me