FA Musicians

Any of you got an ID on Archy's Jacket?

>LITERAL mac demarco core

jesus christ...

definitely a step above mac demarco core. similar skate influence but King Krule has a much better body and different type. Tall and lanky versus short and stout. Plus archy is a lot more youthful. There are definitely similarities but they are not the same styles.

babylon

Babylon, cannot fucking find it anywhere though

>tfw look quite similar to this guy

WTC tooth

Veeky Forums is getting way too liberal with their idea of mac demarco's style, like that doesn't look anything like a mac demarco outfit

Obviously

Literally looks nothing like Demarco.

>everything is mac demarco in the year 2017

go on the comment section of any indie rock aong and you'll find a comment saying "wow this is like mac demarco crossed with 'some other faggot's music, very cool"

What’s everyone’s thoughts on harry styles?

He has a good stylist that he pays a lot of money

did he get hair implants?

I don’t think so

nigga looks like a irish vampire with leukemia lmao

Everything is either a trend or broken down until it's formulaic and tired. "Mac Demarco" is literally just thrift shop midwest dad clothes but for the youth.

I don’t know about the leukemia part, but the rest is pretty accurate.

None of these fags are fa.

but he still looks cool as fuck

>this toothless retard

I'm 100% serious when I say this, both this guy and you should kill yourselves

>literally only white people would wear this kind of shit in the 90s
>black people didn't know who Aphex Twin was or would not associate with him in any way
>now they wear it as purely a fashion statement, I guarantee this guy does not listen to Aphex Twin

Meanwhile

>white people wearing any "black" clothing is cultural appropriation. Why is that?

>being this rich
>being this basic

Might as well be wearing Ugg boots and a North Face Jacket

wow dude its almost like the race with an avg iq of 70 does stupid shit

You know that frank ocean’s music is heavily inspired by pages twin right?

*Aphex

he makes fruity ass boy band tier pop music rebranded for a more mature and male audience

any sort of influence he claims to have borrowed from aphex twins is purely for aesthetic purpose

Please keep your pretentious contrarianism contained to /mu/